Sound Out (we are PRISTIN)

Even If The Rain Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound Out (we are PRISTIN)

Jieqiong, Nayoung

“Hey,” says Jieqiong, “I know it's gonna sound weird but can you just talk to me about anything right now?”

“Talk?”

“Yeah. About anything.”

Nayoung frowns slightly but Jieqiong just looks at her with that set of furrowed brows like she's thinking and to be honest, Nayoung's missed her enough to not really care. She didn't think she would.

Not that she wouldn't miss her, but she hadn't thought that she'd miss how much… sound Jieqiong just made in general, whether by being herself or being around the other crazy loud tiger cubs.

“Well,” Nayoung starts, “Yaebin first did a thing to her hand and we honestly don't even really know how she did it…”

Jieqiong's smile is small but content as she leans her head on Nayoung's shoulder.

“And it was so last minute that we couldn't dig Kyungwon out from Gwangju on like a single day's notice so she attended with a bandage around her hand and slept all day inside.”

Jieqiong would usually laugh here or say something but today she just hums lightly and it throws Nayoung off a little.

“Minkyung tried hard to not worry but you know how she's like.”

Jieqiong hums again.

“And I don't know if you saw but my routine was a disaster.”

Jieqiong looks up at her, the weight of her head coming off of Nayoung's shoulders. Nayoung shrugs, “It really but I can't do anything about it anymore. You'll get to see it when it airs.”

“Yewon showed me,” comes the soft whisper, “it wasn’t a disaster. You looked amazing.”

“Couldn't throw the damn stick though.”

Jieqiong shrugs, “you didn't hurt yourself.”

Nayoung sighs.

“And you?”

Jieqiong looks up at her.

“I'm… I'm good.”

“...no, you're not.”

Jieqiong opens , then shuts it, “I- I'm just tired.”

“You've been really busy.”

“...yeah.”

“That kind of schedule is pretty tough - did you sleep?”

Jieqiong rests her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter