10th January 9:32pm

Stay with me

Finally, I was all alone. I stared at my reflection in the mirror.  My lips were pressing together, and I felt heat rushing to my eyes. I tried to pull back the corners of my lips, but a decent smile couldn't be formed. I squeezed my eyes shut, but that was no use. I felt tears welling up. I couldn't help but have my face wrinkled, and my lips started shivering. I tried to press my lips firmly together, but a soft whimper escaped my lips. No, that's not good. They will hear me.

I quickly took off my clothes, stepped into the bathtub and the shower. Water started hitting the tub and making noises, and together with that my self-control came to an end. I have always been like that...trying to suppress my tears, failing, then bursting into tears. I didn't know what I should think about. All I know was that I am sad. Really sad.

I was crying like mad while taking my shower. I couldn't stay in the bathroom for too long, they would be worried. I cried till I had to gasp for air, and till I have drained my tears. All along I only had one thought: they are gone. At this moment, for some unknown reason, sorrow took over me.

By the time I finished my shower, I felt like my eyes were swollen, so I dampened a towel with hot water and covered my eyes with it. I started to feel more like a sane person again. I am stupid. Why on earth was I reacting that way?! hmm...sceneB-nim...are they alright? Did something happen to them? While I was comforting my eyes, I started thinking more calmly.

As the towel becames cool, I took it off and tidied things. Everything's ok. I thought to myself. I took a deep breath, put on my pajamas and opened the bathroom door.