Seungcheol and Dino (Seventeen)

Idols in Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All thirteen members tiredly climbed into the two vans. All day long had been one practice after another followed by numerous interviews. Everyone was wiped out.

Wonwoo flopped down in the middle seat with a groan. "I am so glad we have a day off tomorrow."

Mingyu who had sat beside him chimed in. "Me too!" He laid his head on Wonwoo's shoulder. "What are we going to do, Hyung?"

Wonwoo chuckled tiredly. "What do you want to do?"

"How about-"

"How "bout you shut up!"

Both Wonwoo and Mingyu turned their heads to the back seat. Dino sat in the seat against the window with his arms folded.

"Excuse me?" Mingyu demanded.

Dino glared at him. "You heard me."

Mingyu's face turned dark and he started to climb over the seat. 

Wonwoo grabbed him and tried to pull him back, but he still managed to throw a punch to Dino's stomach.

"Owwww!

"Serves you right!"

Dino leaned over the seat and pulled Mingyu's hair.

"Owwww! Why you little-"

"Sssshhhhhh!" Wonwoo tried to quiet the two while Seungkwan made sure Dino was sitting back in his seat and staring out the window. "If you know what's good for you, you'll both be quiet and behave." Wonwoo took a quick glance to the front where Seungcheol was seated next to the driver. "SCoups hyung isn't in a good mood. You know that. If you're not careful, he'll hear you and you won't like the consequences."

Vernon, who hadn't said a word, spoke up. "Yeah. "Wonwoo hyung is right. It's been a long hard day and SCoups hyung is tired like the rest of us. If you two don't stop fighting, I'm afraid he'll lay into you both." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Can you two just apologize and try to go to sleep?"

Mingyu huffed. "He started it. Telling me to shut up..."

"Well, why don't you finish it? I'm tired and when we get back to the dorm, the thing I want to do is go right to bed. I don't want to have to hear you both getting punished. Arraso?" Vernon asked.

"Fine." Mingyu didn't look behind him at Dino, but he eeked out an apology. "I'm sorry for punching you."

Dino wasn't quite so willing. "I'm sure," he sneered.

"Dino," Boo said in a no-nonsense voice.

"I'm sorry, Hyung," he finally said through gritted teeth.

"Now. Can we all take a nap, please?" Vernon waited a second before continuing. "Yes? Good."

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

An hour later they arrived at the dorm and everyone piled out. It was midnight and quiet outside.

Seungcheol opened the door and held it open as the others all walked through, reminding a few members of chores they needed to do the next day.

Dino was last to enter and SCoups pulled him aside. "Dino-yah, make sure you go right to sleep, okay? Even though we have a day off tomorrow I want you to be rested."

"Why? He whined. Since he'd napped in the van he didn't feel near as tired as he had before. "It's only 12:00, Hyung. Can't I stay up for a little while longer? Please?"

"No." Seungcheol's voice was firm. "Go to bed, Dino."

Dino didn't answer, but just stalked inside. You're not the boss of me, he thought. I can do whatever I want.

Since he shared a room with several others, he waited till he heard soft snores before throwing back his covers and crawling out of bed.

He tiptoe to the door and peered into the hallway through the crack to make sure no one was awake. When he was sure it was all dark, he left the room and made his way to the living room.

He opened the cabinet which held their video games and rifled through before pulling out Call of Duty. As long as he kept the audio muted, no one would hear him.

He settled down on the couch and was soon immersed in his game. He won several rounds before a certain tricky mission. He was almost to the end-

POW

No! A hidden soldier had shot his character. He had been this close-

"Arghhhh!" He yelled in frustration, forgetting he had to be totally silent. He slapped his hand across his mouth. If Seungcheol caught him- too late.

A hand clamped onto his shoulder just as the lamp beside the couch lit up.  

He looked up to meet Seungcheol's angry gaze.

"I distinctively remember telling you to go bed." Even quiet, Dino shivered at the hard edge to SCoups' voice. He was in so much trouble.

"Stand up." Once he had complied, Seungcheol turned him in the direction of his room. "You will go straight to bed this time and don't think this is the end of the discussion. You can lie in bed and think about your coming punishment after breakfast. Now, go." SCoups gave him a light push until he started down the hall. "Make sure you're quiet. If you wake any of the others up, I won't wait to punish you. You'll get it now."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Dino  had found it incredibly difficult to go to sleep knowing what he had to look forward to in the morning. At some point he had fallen asleep, though. He was awakened by his roommates jumping on each other's beds excitedly.

"Gah!" He groaned pulling his pillow over his head. "Be quiet, would you? Hyungs," he quickly added, before he got in trouble for talking informally.

"Chan? What's wrong? Are you all right?" Hoshi came over and took his pillow so he could lay the back of his hand against his forehead. "Are you sick?"

Dino snatched his pillow back. "No, Hyung. I'm just tired." He flopped back down, again covering his head.

Hoshi exchanged concerned looks with Jun and Minghao. He silently motioned for the two of them to leave the room. "All right, Dino. Rest some more."

A groan was all the answer Hoshi received.

 

As soon as he knew the other Performance team members had left him alone, Dino poked his head out. All that thinking about and dreading his spanking last night had made him grumpy.

He heard raised, happy voices and knew the rest of the members must be up. A day off was something to scream and shout about. They so rarely were able to all be free together. He wondered what Seungcheol had thought up for them to do. The leader's ideas were always great and he was sure to have brainstormed-

Wait. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter