Yongguk and Zelo (B.A.P.)

Idols in Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk rubbed his eyes tiredly and tried to drown out the sound of the radio that his driver currently had on. It had been a long, exhausting day and all he wanted to do was go home and crash.

His phone beeped, letting him know he had a message and he opened it.

From Himchan

Hyung, are you on your way back to the dorm?

He typed back a reply. Yes.

Good. I don't like leaving Jongup and Zelo on their own for long.

??

I had to go to an interview I'd forgotten about. I should be home in an hour or so. Also, Daehyun and Youngjae are out at one of the arcades blowing off steam. They shouldn't be out too late, though.

Okay.

I told Jongup to watch Zelo, but he's still a baby himself. Who knows what mischief he might've gotten into?

Yongguk dropped his head back against the headrest and groaned. That's all he needed. 

Okay, he typed again. See you when you get back.

The rest of the trip, Yongguk worried over what he might find once he returned to the dorm. As soon as the van stopped, he opened the door and hopped out.

Bidding the driver goodnight, he stepped inside the building and waited impatiently for the elevator. Once it arrived, he pressed the appropriate button for his floor and rode it up.

He typed in the passcode and cautiously pushed the door open. His eyes widened as he took in the room. It looked as if a tornado had hit it. The couch was overturned, the books that had previously been on the bookshelves were now lying on the floor and all their prized trophies from wins were strewn about the room. A sudden whizzing sound made him look back straight and he ducked, as a shoe came flying his way, narrowly missing his head.

He looked for the culprit and spotted him by the doorway to the living room. "Zelo! What are you doing?"

The maknae's face peeked around the corner before disappearing.

Yongguk started after him, but a hand on his sleeve stopped him. "I'm sorry, Hyung. He was aiming for me." Jongup stood beside him, a sad smile on his face. "I thought I could handle him, I really did, Hyung. Turns out, I couldn't." A few tears fell from Jongup's eyes. "Look at what happened."

Yongguk's face tightened in displeasure. "Why did he do this?" He asked Jongup.

Jongup took a few sobbing breaths before he could speak. "I told him to do.his homework before he watched T. V. and he didn't want to. He started shoving things and throwing things." Jongup wiped his hand across his eyes. "I think he broke the lamp." He pointed to the tall black lamp standing crookedly over by the couch. " I tried to turn it on, but it didn't do anything." Another sob escaped his lips.

Yongguk pulled Jongup into his arms and patted his back. "It's all right, Uppie. It's not your fault."

Jongup pulled back to look at Yongguk. "B-but if I hadn't told him to do his homework-"

"Shhh," Yongguk said softly, pushing Jongup's head back down. "It's not your fault," he repeated. "Zelo knows his homework is not optional."

After holding him for a few more minutes, Jongup had calmed down and Yongguk sent him to his room, telling him to relax and.not worry.

"I'll deal with Zelo," he reassured him.

Jongup left the room and Yongguk went through the rooms searching for Zelo. Finally, he located him hiding under his bed. Grasping his ankles, he pulled him out.

"Zelo," he said. "What have you got to say for yourself?"

Zelo tossed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter