Jinhwan and Hanbin (iKON) Pt. 2

Idols in Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jinhwan left, Hanbin started to cool down. He wasn't quite  sure what had come over him to make act the way he had. It didn't matter, though. Jun and Chanwoo were being loud and he'd only spoken the truth. No one was going to remember some dance game Chanwoo had won when he was younger.

He worked on his new song some more, but the missing beats still eluded him. He started to feel hot again.

He got up and stalked around the room, knocking things off of tables and kicking over a couple of chairs. 

He had just kicked the wall with his foot when the door opened. Thinking it was Jun or Chanwoo back again, or even Jinhwan, and angry over the interruption, he picked up the headphones he'd thrown down earlier and hurled them at the door.

The headphones made contact, striking someone in the face before dropping to the floor with a thud.

A low groan filled the air.

Hanbin hadn't meant to actually hit anyone and he quickly looked to see whom he had hit.

His stomach dropped to his feet.

"Sajangnim!" He gasped. He ran over to him. "Are you all right? I'm so sorry." His heart thundered in his chest. How could he have done such a thing?

YG pulled away his hand from where it covered his bleeding nose. "Hanbin!" He exclaimed. "What are you doing? Why are you throwing things?"

He felt himself pale as the CEO glared down at him.

"I-I." Great. Now I'm stuttering.

 "I'm sorry. They slipped," he lied.

YG raised his left brow. "Slipped you say? I have no idea how headphones could've slipped out of your hand and hit me in the face." He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, which he pressed to his nose.

Hanbin hung his head. "No," he said softly. "That wasn't true. I threw them," he confessed. "But I didn't mean to hit anyone, I swear!" He dropped to his knees and touched the floor with his head. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, Sajangnim!" He pleaded.

 YG pulled out his phone and tapped on a contact. He waited a moment for the other person to answer before speaking.

"Jinhwan, come and get your leader and take him home."

Hanbin felt nausea makes its way to his throat.

He couldn't hear the response from the other end of the line, but whatever it was, it was higher-pitched because he actually heard the voice faintly.

Only a few minutes passed before the door opened and Jinhwan's head appeared around it.

"Sajangnim?" Jinhwan asked. "What has happened? Is Hanbin all right?"

YG's back had been to the door, but at Jinhwan's words he turned. Jinhwan bowed to him and then caught sight of his face as he straightened.

"Sajangnim!" He exclaimed, advancing until he was directly in front of them. "What happened to you!"

YG said nothing just raised his eyebrows a little as Jinhwan's head frantically moved back and forth between the two of them. They both could tell the second the lightbulb came on. Jinhwan's back became straight as a board and his face went blank. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he stared a hole through Hanbin.

"Yes," the CEO said. He dabbed his nose with the handkerchief a few times and made his way to the door. "I leave him in your hands." He looked at Jinhwan over his his shoulder. "I trust that you can deal with the situation properly."

Jinhwan inclined his head. "Yes, sir, I can."

YG nodded. "Good."

After he had gone, Jinhwan gave his full attention to Hanbin. His polite attitude disappeared. In its place was an angry hyung. 

"Hanbin." Said boy felt his legs shake at the anger in that voice. "You will come with me without a fuss. Is that understood? I will not tolerate any more violence or rudeness from you." He stopped to take a long breath. "I gave you a chance, but you seemed to be begging for a fight. Begging for a punishment." He began walking a circle around the leader. "I don't know what's been bothering you lately, but it stops now."

Hanbin opened his mouth to speak, but found his throat was too dry to form words. 

The elder member continued. "For days now you have been striking out at all of us. Is this what you really hoped to achieve? Everyone avoiding you? Hating you?" He got right up in his face. "Well, the discipline that you apparently have been asking for is about to head your way."

Still, Hanbin couldn't get his vocal chords to work. It wasn't until Jinhwan again grabbed him by the ear and pulled him towards the door that he spoke.

"Stop! Jinhwan, stop!"

"Jinhwan?" He threw a glare at the leader.

"Jinhwan hyung. There. Happy?" He asked, an edge to his voice.

"No. You are angry at the world and taking that anger out on everyone around you. Guess what? This world is not a perfect place. Stuff . We have bad days. It's life. Learn to deal with it." He moved his head so he could speak directly into Hanbin's ear. "This is how this is going to go. We walk to the van. We go back to the dorm. No talking from you. Is that clear?"

The answer was quiet when it came. "Yes."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jinhwan pushed the dorm door open and waited for Hanbin to walk by him before entering also. He shut the door and nudged the leader in the back. "Your room."

Hanbin thought following Jinhwan's order was the best option he had. He'd never seen Jinhwan like this before. This Jinhwan scared the crap out of him. It was like he had this whole other side to him that he had never known existed.

He went to his room and sank onto the bed. He tried to calm his racing heartbeat. 

The door opened and he looked up. Jinhwan carried a long woode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter