Regrets

Chance

Leo regrets everything he did. He knew he screwed up big time when he broke up with the love of his life. All N tried to do was help him but he got mad and left. Leo cried the next day realizing how much of an idiot he was. Leo wanted to apologize and just go back to N but he was scared the other would never talk to him again. Ever since that day Leo hasn't been eating and refuses to go outside. It has only been a week and Leo still never got the courage to see N. Then Leo heard a knock on the door.

 

I woke up annoyed. Who dare interrupt my sleep. I slowly got up and made my way to the door. I opened it only to see my friend Hongbin. I glared at him and tried to close the door on him.

 

"Yah hyung it's time you go outside."  Hongbin said while pushing the door open. That only got me more annoyed but I just sighed and walked back to my room.

 

"Leo hyung get back here!!" Before I got to my room I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me around.

 

"Yah be a good dongsaeng and leave me alone!!" I tried to get his hand off my arm but he refused and tightened his arm more.

 

"No you need to get some fresh air. Come on i'm taking you to go eat." I sighed knowing Hongbin is right and just looked down in defeat. He helped me get cleaned up since clearly I had no energy to do so. After that we headed out to a cafe since I definitely needed a coffee right now.

 

"How have you been doing lately with the break up?" I looked up at him. Was he really asking that?

 

"Well as you can see I was perfectly fine."

 

"Liar you haven't eaten in days." I rolled my eyes at him. I never had the energy to eat because it just reminded me of N. I remember all the memories we spent in the kitchen and all the food fights we would have.

 

"Yah Leo are you okay?" I was broken from my daydream.

 

"Yes i'm fine why wouldn't I be." I mumbled while taking another sip of my coffee.

 

"Well it looked like you were about to cry." Did it really? Even thinking about N made me sad. I decided to look at the window to try and clear my mind. That's when I saw N walking with someone I didn't know. I watched as whoever it was had a hand on N's back. I started getting really jealous but then sad because I remembered we aren't together anymore. Then I saw N turn around and we made eye contact. I swear I saw so much hurt in those eyes. Knowing I caused that made me so sad.

 

"Hongbin I think we should go back." I couldn't stand seeing those hurt eyes again. I never want to hurt N ever again. I hope he is doing okay and that he has moved on and found someone better than me. Even saying those words in my head make me want to cry.

 

"Hyung I know you saw N hyung. Why don't you just talk to him?"

 

"I can't Hongbin he is better off without me."

 

"But what if he isn't. What if he feels the same way you do right now. You saw how he looked at you."

 

"Which is exactly why I should never hurt him again." I cried and the moment we arrived at my house I went to my room.

 

"I swear if they just talked they wouldn't be suffering so much." Hongbin sighed and decided it's time Leo talked to N. He called a certain someone.

 

"Hey I think it's time they should talk."

 

"Yeah N isn't doing very well either."

 

"That settles it we must plan for them to meet each other."

 

"Right it's about time they stop crying." Hongbin hung up and began planning.