Sorrow

Chance

I woke up hating myself. Because of me being too clingy and annoying I lost him. I need to learn to stop being annoying.

 

"It's all your fault that Leo left you." I told myself realizing how true my words were. I cried myself to sleep with that thought in my head. I refused to eat because it reminded me of how Leo would surprise me with breakfast. But he isn't here anymore and it's all my fault. I couldn't even bring myself to talk to anyone afraid that i'll annoy them like Leo. Then there was a knock at my door. Who could be knocking at my door? I walked over and opened it to see Ravi.

 

"Hyung you look terrible. Have you been eating?"

 

"DId you really come all this way to insult me because if so then goodbye." I was going to close the door on him because I really didn't want to deal with him right now.

 

"No I didn't. I came here to get you out of this place." I rolled my eyes but let him in.

 

"I'm not going Ravi." I crossed my arms and sat down on my couch. I saw him smirk at me but I didn't care I am staying right here.

 

"N hyung come on this is last your chance." I looked at him and glared at him. I am standing my ground, there is nothing he can do that will change my mind.

 

"Alright I warned you."

 

"What do- I screamed as I was suddenly lifted in the air.

 

"Yah Ravi put me down!!" I hit his back.

 

"Nope hyung come on get changed."

 

"Okay, okay just put me down!!" Ravi finally put me down in front of my room. I pouted but got changed because I didn't want to go through that again. After I finished getting ready we walked to a nearby park. I sighed as I saw all the pretty flowers.

 

"See isn't it nice to get some fresh air." I glared at him even though he was right. We continued to walk around seeing more flowers and butterflies. I was watching a butterfly fly away until something caught my attention. It was the cafe Leo and me used to go to. I looked at the window and saw Leo. My heart stopped as I made eye contact with him. He looked so sad but I don't get why, he was the one who left. Before I got to think about it more, Ravi suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"N hyung why are you crying?"

 

"What?" I touched my face and sure enough I was crying. I couldn't handle it anymore and asked Ravi if we could go back. The more we walked the more I cried.

 

"Hyung I think you should talk to Leo hyung. You saw how he was sad maybe he regrets leaving."

 

"You think so? What if I annoy him and he leaves me again."

 

"I don't think he meant it though hyung. He might be suffering like you are."

 

"I don't know Ravi but thanks for taking me out." I ran inside my house and immediately threw myself onto my bed letting all my tears flow.

 

I watched as I saw N crying and practically running inside his house. I sighed they should just talk and stop all this. I heard my phone ring and saw it was Hongbin.

 

"Hey I think it's time they should talk."

 

"Yeah N isn't doing very well either."

 

"That settles it we must plan for them to meet each other."

 

"Right it's about time they stop crying."  I hung up and looked at N's house.

 

"Don't worry hyung you'll be back with Leo again."  After that I walked to Hongbin's house to start planning a way for them two to talk to each other.