Sunlight

Chance

I woke up and noticed a message from Hongbin. I sighed now what does he want. "Hey Leo want to have a walk at the park?" Before I could even respond the knock on the door distracted me. I opened it to see Hongbin again.

 

"Why cant you just leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and went to get a cup of water.

 

"Because I am a good dongsaeng that cares about his hyung." I shook my head because I knew that was true. I sighed deeply and took a sip from the cold water.

 

"Get yourself cleaned up we are going for a walk."

 

"Haven't we walked enough yesterday." I complained because what if I see N again. Seeing him with someone else hurt but I knew N deserved someone better than me.

 

"Yah Leo stop spacing out on me and get ready."  Maybe some fresh air is what I need. I changed into some casual clothings just a sweater and jeans. We made our way to the park and I got happy seeing the squirrels eating their acorns. I also noticed the ducks me and N used to feed.

 

"Hey Leo how about we look at the flowers." I nodded and we walked to the flowers. Since it was spring all the flowers were fully bloomed.

 

"Leo i'm going to buy some bread so we can feed the duck be right back okay." I nodded because I knew there was a store right across from the park so he wouldn't take long. Especially because silence is just what I needed right now. I sat down on a bench and looked at the ducks swimming on the water.

 

"Leo?" That voice it couldn't be. I turned my head and sure enought it was N. He was wearing all black sweater and jeans. He couldn't look even more perfect right now.

 

"What are you doing here N?"

 

"I came with a friend what about you?"

 

"Coincidence because I also came with a friend." When I said that I saw that N eyes started to water. I can guarantee I was probably doing the same right now.

 

"Leo." N sobbed and I couldn't help it. I stood up and walked over to him and hugged him. N hugged me back and cried on my shoulder.

 

"I'm so sorry for hurting you N. I never meant it, I was just so stressed out with work. I missed you so much but I thought you would never talk to me again." N looked up and looked at me and his face was all covered in tears. I  found myself shedding tears just by looking at his expression.

 

"How could you say that? All I have been wanting to do was to be near you and to hear your voice."

 

"I am so sorry N. I should have talked to you sooner but I was just a coward." I cried and hugged him tighter. N patted my back like he always did.

 

"I love you N and I don't ever want to be away from you again." I pulled away and grabbed his chin tilting his face up. I leaned down and kissed him. I felt N wrap his arms around my neck but I just held him teven tighter to me. I couldn;'t believe this was happening. I finally got the love of my life back and I vow to nevr hurt him again.I broke the kiss and stared down at him again seeing him with more tears. I wiped them away with my thumb smiling at him.

 

"I love you too Leo." I smiled and we shared another kiss. After a few minutes passed N was sitiing on my lap with his head tucked under mine. Nothing could ruin this moment. How wrong I was. I looked up to see Hongbin and that guy I saw N with.

 

"Looks like you two finaly got back together." I glared at Hongbin but I also wanted to thank him.

 

"Yeah can you leave us alone now."

 

"Wow not even a thank you." I rolled my eyes and mumbled a thank you as they walked away. I heard N giggle underneath me.

 

"Why are you giggling for?" I looked down at him to see him still laughing.

 

"Because shy Leo is so cute!!" I blushed and shoved him off my lap. I turned away and only heard N whining.

 

"Leoo i'm sorry but you really did look so cute!!" I felt N wrap his arms around my shoulders.

 

"No your the only cute one here." I turned around and placed a kiss on his lips. I saw N blush and look away. Now it was my turn to laugh at how cute he was being. I pulled him into a hug to which I never wanted it to end. But we would have to leave or else we would freeze. So I got up and held out my hand. N looked at me before smiling and taking it. We held hands on our way back to my apartment. Right when I closed the door and turned around. N suddenly jumped on me and luckily I caught him in time before we fell to the floor. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck kissing me. I moaned from the sudden attack and walked us to the nearby couch. I pushed him down onto it.

 

"Your going to regret doing that N."

 

"Oh yeah Leo?" He said as he grinded his waist against mine. I growled and nipped his ear.

 

"Just you wait."