Impression of Sana, Squirrel!

A fanboy ongoing diary that is being written Once after thinking Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello alll my dear netizen friends! Are you having, or already had a good day today! For me, it was a sweet and sweaty day altogether.

  For the last several days the amount of reading and studying surpassed a tiny bit compared to that as I expected, but fortunately I was able to manage all the stuff. Therefore right now I was soaking my feet in a small plastic bucket and submerged in warm water. A hard day's work and a warm-tub feet sauna is indeed the best reward for me. 

  Even though I didn't have the chance to keep updating everday I still paid close attention to Twice everyday. Squeezing out five - ten minutes to briefly view the latest news of these vibrant girls has became such an instinct in my blood flow! Jesus, this is like food and air to me now. I think that most of once behave like me. But as a dedicated once, I can proudly say I, while worshipping these cuties, haven't been asleep at my switch, not even one second. That I think could make me meets both end. Boom! 

  And encountering numerous equations, chemical elements, different catogories of reactions, scientific theories to some extent limit the vocabulary I used everyday. Now I realize why most scientists talk briefly and artlessly. By just pondering those science have just consumed all your intellectual power and energy. Wow, now I can put my new-learned vocbularies and slangs in writing. Are you ready for this?!

  Last time I ended with the tease video of Mina. Frankly, until then when the male zombie appeared I wasn't surprised at all. But with a roommate majored in film making and all his admonishing, I started to appreciated the amount of effect this actor has been put in these series of teaser videos. He must have been crouching in the corner of the balcony, waiting for the MV director to shout out "Action!" so that he could bursted into the camera view, and try his best to be as horrifying as possible. Let us show him some applause. As I mentioned earlier, he definitely contribute at least partially to the elaboration of the MV. 

  Before watching the next video, the next revealed member, I have to address something. I like squirrels. They are my blissful mascots everytime I am faced with obstacles. And I recommend all of you, my dear viewers, whe

Please log in to read the full chapter