Impression of Momo, Mina

A fanboy ongoing diary that is being written Once after thinking Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wow, what an amazing findout! I have to read my chapter to see what I ended up with at the end of the last chapter. Don't let this happen when you are constructing your literature paper. 

  So in the second teaser video of Twice's 2nd revealed member, Momo, due to the unexpected terror I received by the sudden introduction of the female zombie, in this video clip I was prepared for a swift and subtle take transition. I was right. So the scriptwriters and MV director dedicately keep to the most intriguing element that would genuinely highlight this series of member teaser video. As Momo turned her face to the left and took a careful lookout at the entrance door to the studio, the cameraman moved closer to Momo but also gradually transit the shot angle to the left shoulder side of Momo. On the side of the studio that is closer to the right shoulder of Momo is a big wall of glass. You won't anticipate anything came out of the glass without making a huge noise. Therefore if anything, say, a phantom, a zombie or any other types of monster tried to surface imperceptibly, it is impossible. 

  Well, when you go to the movie theatre, buy a ticket of the lastest shown horror movie, you understand the fact that you might be scared the devil out of you during the course of the movie. But in another case, if you sit in front of your desk, watch on your laptop a horror short video clip of a horror movie's trailer, and more intelligently is that you turn down all the way the volume. What would you react to the video clip? It is fairly simply. There won't be anything ooze out into your pants. And you can even find out the bug in the clip. "Good gracious, how can a horror movie stupid like this can scare any of the audience? I could be bored to death if I watch it!"

  That is basically the mind setting I have when I boasted about my bravery in the last chapter. As a result, never have any of my friends have invited me to watch horror movies with them. Being with someone calm and a facial expression of "man, they really should put more tomato sauces on the actress's face who played the ghost" is the same as when you are watching the music video of your favorite kpop groups and screaming like a maniac while all your friends are reacting to the "awkward" situation like "what the hell happened to him or her? Is he or she possessed? Should we hit him or her in the head and calm him or her down?"

  Haha, yes, it could be hilarious.

  So the zombie tried to attack Momo even when he or it is within the mirror. This reminds me of the most famed Japanese horror movie. The lady who was murdered ruthlessly by her husband, with all the entirely innumerable hatred, remorse, indignation, unwillingliness, transformed into the form of a ghost that exist in a video tape. Everytime some truly unfortunate people who rent this video tape and watched it, would get killed by this lady ghost seven days later, by all means of death wish. I first watched this movie, KEKE, for only five minutes, I squeaked more sharply than a girl and rushed back into my bedroom, covered the comforter around me as tight as possible. Wow, people could really change. Obviously the arranger of the MV really knows all the classical scenes film direc

Please log in to read the full chapter