First Impression: Nayeon

A fanboy ongoing diary that is being written Once after thinking Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Ayo ladies and gentlemen... Unlike all the other guys, this is our style.... When you were blasting in the night club... dope dope dope...working around the clock...." 

  Hooo, finally, I gotta make it, and i did. Jesus, have to memorize these English Vocabularies. And thanks to Bangtan Boys, "doping" me all these energy to sustain the tedious work. Now is rewarding time.

  Any fun that I can search on Youtube? Emm, Kris already exited Exo, and so no recent dance performances about him. Bangtan Boys? emm, their songs are lit as F*uck, but I'm full of male energy, or in ancient Chinese Daosim, Yang energy now. Should neutralize myself with some Yin energy, namely female dose. 

  What girl groups are in prevalence in the presnet days? Good God, I just used some dope phrases and idioms then, indeed as the saying goes, no pain no gains! Okay, Girl's Generation. I got a boy. Go!

  Emm, honestly, I have been watching this video for definitely more than 10 times. I still remember back in the day when I was the first person in my dorm started watching kpop. Emm, time flies.

  Woo, the video finished really quick. What's next? 

  I move my mouse to the right side of the browser page. Nah, all MVs recently uploaded by some popular groups, I have seen them all. Need something fresher. Woo, look at the title of this video. "Why twice is the most beautiful kpop girl group?". Woo, is this a clickbait stuff? By the way, who are Twice? Some new girl group? Okay, it looks fresh. WHy not right?

  Okay, first is a girl called Nayeon. Enn, this girl has beautiful white skin. But her cheek is a bit too fat. And her two front teeth really stands out. She looks like a rabbit on my first impression. I can definitely tell just by her look that she is a korean girl. Nowadays there are international trainees debuted in some kpop groups. Nayeon's skin is white, which comply with the fact that South Korea is at a pretty north position of the north hemisphere, so girls with white beautiful smooth skin is expected. And from the "Like Ooh Ahh" teaser, I am pretty sure she got single eyelid. And single eyelid is very typical of korean ladies based on my observations from the korean ladies I have seen in my campus. And a name containing "eon" definitely typical of South Korean name for the females. Chinese names could be totally different because I can tell haha. And for all these years of watching Japanese cartoons, Japanese name would also be completely different. Ruling out all other factors, this is a South Korean young lady. And her teaser video came out as the first. So I was guessing that probably she is the eldest girl in the group or the leader of the group. We would see. 

(Notice that I am writing by the sm

Please log in to read the full chapter