House of Cards

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Rise and shine Fany!!!" Sunny pulled the sheet out of the bed which immediately exposed Tiffany's body in the cool air. "What?" she grunted.

"Nothing...can't I just visit my best friend in the whole world for no reason at all?" Sunny pouted. "Come on, get up!"

"Nooo...leave me alone." Tiffany refused to get up.

"Yah!" Sunny hit her lightly, "Let's hang out! Why did you call me yesterday? I wasn't able to get your call...obviously. Also, I met the guy you were talking about last time. That guy who you told me that I vomited on. I believe you now by the way. His name is Park Jimin...well, you met him. Turns out he goes to my school too. Small world huh?! We hung out together with Sehun, Baek and Chanyeol. Hey~ are you even listening?" 

Tiffany was about to doze off again until she heard 'Park Jimin.' She suddenly remembered everything that happened last night. "Nothing. Nothing happened. I was just called to ask you if you want to meet up." She didn't lie. But she definitely didn't tell the whole story either. She didn't want to tell her friend that she actually enjoyed the company of a stranger since it wasn't really her to do such thing. Also, she didn't want to make her friend feel even more guilty about not being with her when she needed her.

"Ohh...I'm sorry." Sunny said. "I promise, I'm now here. It's best friend time." Just then, Sunny's phone rang. She looked worried and walked a few steps away from Tiffany. When the phone call ended, "Fanyyyy..." she said in a sad tone. "My mom. She's asking me to go back to the house for a while and help her with something."

"It's fine. Go to your mom." Tiffany gave her a reassuring smile.

"Really?! I'm so sorry....I'll make it up to you, I promise. How about later 1pm?"

"Uhhh...I have my private tutor from 1 to 4pm, remember? How about after?"

"Uhhh...it's not that good either. I need to go to my cousin's party by 5pm." Sunny noticed that her mother kept texting her. "How about I'll just...we'll figure it out! I need to go. See yaaaa!" she dashed out of the room.

"'Kay." Tiffany pulled her comforter up and tried to get back to sleep.

-

"Good morning abonim! Is Taehyung awake?" Jimin walked inside the shop.

"I'm not sure. Just go to his room." Taehyung's father wasn't able to mind him much since he was busy placing fruits on tarts.

"Good morning eomonim!" Jimin greeted Taehyung's mother as he passed by the living room. He was about to enter his friend's room when Taehyung just came out of the bathroom. "Taetae!!!!!" Jimin hugged him. "I think I made some major step to being with the girl of my dreams yesterday."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He already knows?
"What do you mean?" he asked him.

"I was strolling the streets outside school when...picture this...I met Sunny!! Remember? The drunk girl? Tiffany's best friend. She's a senior at my school. We hung out and I was able to get some information about Tiffany. Well...actually the information wasn't really that great but still...we have a connection!" Jimin noticed his friend not actively listening to his story. "Hey! Did you hear me??"

"Ahh yes

Please log in to read the full chapter