Party at Wonwoo's

Vacation With Ms. Happy Go Lucky

“Are you guys seriously leaving me again?” Wonwoo asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Seungcheol who was grinning.

“Well, we can’t really stay inside when, hello, we’re in Hawaii,” Seungcheol replied and burst into laughter when Wonwoo glared at him, sneering.

“I’m staying inside and we’re in Hawaii!” Wonwoo snapped.

“That’s because you have no choice!” Seungcheol snapped back and bit his bottom lip as he shook his head. “I haven’t seen you snap in such a long time.”

“And I didn’t think Wonwoo’s voice can be anything but monotone,” Hyejin said as she appeared beside Seungcheol sitting down the stool next to Seungcheol’s. “You should talk more like that even if it means we have to make you angry.”

Wonwoo glared at Hyejin as she smiled at him. Why does this girl seem to get more annoying by the day? He asked himself.

“What are you doing here?” Wonwoo asked as he glanced at his group of friends, who were staring at them like wild hyenas, behind Hyejin.

“They’re going to leave now,” Hyejin said. “They want to know where we’re going to meet later.”

Seungcheol pursed his lips together as he thought about it. He looked at Wonwoo in the corner of his eye. “Hmm.. why don’t we meet at Wonwoo’s room?” He said earning a stare of disbelief from Wonwoo. “Party at Wonwoo’s!”

The group of boys who were behind them immediately stood up and rushed towards them.

“Really?” Seungkwan asked and faced Hansol with a huge smile. “We actually get to go inside Wonwoo-hyung’s room!”

“It’s not exactly his room but it’s close enough!” Hansol said and high-fived with Seungkwan.

“Have you guys never been in Wonwoo’s room?” Hyejin asked in curiosity, ignoring the lasers Wonwoo was shooting at her with his eyes.

“Whenever we visited his house back at Seoul, he never really let us in his room,” Soonyoung started.

“Wonwoo-hyung would always stop us from going into his room whenever we try to get in,” Minghao added, “even when he’s nowhere near us, he still manages to catch us.”

“Hmm.. I wonder what you hide in that room of yours,” Jun said with a smirk, holding onto Hyejin’s arm. “Maybe you can change that part of Wonwoo.”

“You’re really asking a strange girl to change the part of me wanting privacy,” Wonwoo said, emphasizing privacy. “Do you guys not understand what privacy means?”

Jun sneered, turning his back at him while saying something in Chinese making Minghao snicker and Wonwoo glare at him.

“Excuse me but I think I told you to translate if you’re ever going to speak in Chinese to us,” Wonwoo said.

“Who said I was saying it to you?” Jun asked and smirked when Wonwoo bit his lip, trying to contain his annoyance. “Aw, is Wonwoo getting annoyed with me?”

“Okay!” Dino said, grabbing a hold of Jun’s arm. “We should get you out before Wonwoo-hyung kills you.”

The rest watched as Dino dragged Jun out of the restaurant, bursting into laughter when Jun yelled something out: “I would die any day in Hawaii!”

Wonwoo ruffled his hair in frustration and looked around, noticing that girls were eyeing him with smirks. He rolled his eyes as he walked away, throwing his cloth onto the counter startling them and the rest of his friends before going to the back room.

“Wow, Wonwoo-hyung is really short-tempered these days,” Mingyu mumbled as he secretly grabbed a jar with cookies, grabbing one before putting it back.

Mingyu earned a stare from Hyejin making him shoved the cookie in his mouth, smiling awkwardly. “Hi, noona,” he said as he chewed the cookie.

Hyejin stared at him and let out a soft chuckle before turning back to the rest of the boys. “Maybe we should let Wonwoo cool off? He’s even more grumpy than before,” she said with an awkward smile. Is he still hung up about this morning? I mean, I wasn’t the one wrapping my arm around his body.. Just what happened last night?

---

“You guys actually came here?” Wonwoo asked, as he stared at the huge group of people in front of him. “Get out.”

Wonwoo tried to close his down but since Seungcheol was in front of his door, he tried to push the door back. Why does he have to be stronger than me? Wonwoo thought and gave up, letting Seungcheol push the door with a grin. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and started to stretch his left arm before walking towards his bed followed by the rest of the group.

“Aw man. Hyung’s room is the exact same as ours,” Seungkwan said and sneered as he looked around. No one knew what he was expecting.

“Except for the fact this it’s bigger,” Seokmin said and started walking around his room.

Mingyu sat down on the bed and started bouncing on it, earning a glare from Wonwoo. “Wait, why is your bed more bouncy?” Mingyu asked and laid down, feeling something under the comforter. “What’s under here?”

Wonwoo raised a brow as he stared at Mingyu who was starting to lift his comforter. The two best friends widened their eyes once they saw what was in there.

Hyejin took a glance at the two best friends and widened her eyes, mentally face-palming herself. No wonder I felt when I left the room.

Hyejin’s sweater from the night before was there. She didn’t even realize that she took it off because she was too focus at the fact that Wonwoo actually made contact with her. She always took off her sweater before she slept but she did not remember taking off her sweater last night. Damn it, I must’ve taken it off while I was sleeping, she thought.

Mingyu stared at the sweater and made eye-contact with Hyejin who was smiling awkwardly. “Isn’t this noo-”

Hyejin immediately jumped on top of Mingyu, covering his mouth while Wonwoo was trying to hide the sweater before anyone else saw it. Mingyu stared at Hyejin in shock. Suddenly, Soonyoung decided to walk pass them and eye Hyejin and Mingyu.

“Tsk. I’ve known Hyejin longer yet Mingyu gets more contact than me,” he mumbled as he walked away from them.

If this was a comic, you can see sweatdrops on top of their heads. Hyejin leaned her face closer to Mingyu’s, furrowing his eyebrows not noticing that Mingyu’s face was turning red by the second.

“Please don’t say anything out loud,” she begged in a quiet voice, turning her head making sure that no one else heard her but Wonwoo who was glaring at both of them.

Mingyu stared at Hyejin and nodded, panting once Hyejin took her hand off his mouth. “Noona, you’re really blunt,” he mumbled as he stared at her.

Hyejin realized that she was still on Mingyu and immediately got off the boy, sitting next to Wonwoo who rolled his eyes at her as soon as he saw that her cheeks were pink from embarrassment. Definitely no shame, he thought.

“Sorry about that but please don’t tell anyone else about this!” She said, clasping her hands together. “It’s not even what you think!”

Mingyu raised an eyebrow as he eyed the two. Seeing Hyejin’s sweater under Wonwoo’s comforter would be the last thing he would of thought about. Heck, he didn’t even think Wonwoo would let Hyejin in his room if he didn’t even want his closest friends inside his room. “Why is it even here?” He asked.

The two stayed quiet, waiting for the other to answer. When Wonwoo rolled his eyes and opened his mouth, Mingyu made a horrible assumption.

“Does hyung have a for girl sweaters?”

Wonwoo closed his mouth and looked at Mingyu in disbelief. Is this kid crazy?

“Yah, why would you think I have a for girl sweaters when I barely have a on girls,” he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“I don’t know, hyung. You’re known to be unpredictable,” Mingyu said and shook his head. “I never thought you were have this part of you.”

As Wonwoo was about to hit Mingyu, Hyejin let out a soft chuckle as she stared at the two best friends. I wish I had a friend I was close with like that, she thought and gave them both a smile. “Mingyu’s right, you can be pretty unpredictable,” she said, ignoring his glare.

“Who told you to open your mouth?” Wonwoo bluntly said.

A vein popped out of Hyejin’s forehead as she tried to keep her smile. And I like this brat, she thought in her head. “I’m pretty sure we all have the right to speech,” she said and blinked innocently when fire appeared in Wonwoo’s eyes.

Mingyu felt the tense atmosphere and cleared his throat, trying to break the ice a bit. “Uh, guys, why don’t we calm down a bit here?” Mingyu started, eyeing the two noticing that a fire was about to start in Hyejin’s eyes. “Seungcheol-hyung!”

Hyejin and Wonwoo looked away from each other and both tackled Mingyu who was about to die from the two. Seungcheol walked towards the three, staring at them like they were crazy. “Good luck, Mingyu,” he mumbled and walked away.

Seungcheol-hyung, please! Mingyu thought as his soul flew out of his body.

---

“Are hyungs gonna be okay?” Chan asked as he stared at Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Soonyoung.

“I think you’re drunk,” Jisoo said as he looked at Jeonghan who suddenly raised his arm.

“I’m an angel! I can’t drink!” Jeonghan slurred and as he rested his head on the table, there was a pretty loud slam.

Seungcheol scooched towards Jeonghan, grabbing his head and patting it. “Aw, is our dear Jeonghannie okay?” He slurred and pecked the spot that hit the table first. “Is that better?”

“Aw, thank you, Seungcheollie!” Jeonghan slurred, grabbing a hold of Seungcheol’s head, hitting their heads together.

“Can you guys please get them out of my room?” Wonwoo asked as he glared at the back of Seungcheol and Jeonghan’s heads. “I don’t think I would want to continue seeing those two be lovey dovey with each other. It makes me sick.”

The two turned their heads at Wonwoo. Jeonghan pointed at him and started slurring random words.

“You’re more sick of girls!” Seungcheol pointed out.

Hyejin stared at Wonwoo who was grimacing. What does he have against girls? She thought as she furrowed her eyebrows, staring at Soonyoung who had his cheek resting on the table as he stared at her with a weird smile.

“Hi, Hyejin!” Soonyoung said, crawling towards the girl who was staring at him weirdly. “Wonwoo has this thing against girls because there was this-”

Wonwoo suddenly kicked Soonyoung down really lightly but for Soonyoung, it felt like a boulder rolled over him.

“Get this drunktard out of my room,” Wonwoo muttered in annoyance. “All of you, get out.”


I think my laptop has a couple more months(?) to live.. this chapter isn't probably that short but it's short compared to the other chapters.. I think? Next chapter, things will probably progress : ) I plan for it.

Out of topic question: is anyone else in love with pop punk, rock, alternative // or emo songs?