Chap 3

On repeat
Please log in to read the full chapter


Nero's POV

I love you...


Engulfed in silence, she knew I have known of her secret. I stood up and went to our room, leaving her with tears falling down like a waterfall. It pains me, but I have already decided that this is the time. I took all my things from our shared apartment. Starting with my clothes inside the closet, and pulling out my suitcase. I then moved towards the drawers to get more stuff but stopped. A photograph of us, I stared blankly at your smile. You looked so happy in that photo. You were smiling brightly while I placed a kiss on your right cheek while smiling as well. I remember taking it on your birthday last year as we celebrated it in Central Park. You wore this beautiful floral dress and tan sling back. You were absolutely breathtaking, and I was in awe. I fell in love with you all over again that day. And I made up my mind to forever cherish you and protect you with all my heart and soul. I promised to never leave you. Yet here I am, doing just that. I snapped back to reality as I heard footsteps approaching me. You sobbed and screamed uncontrollably. I wiped the tear that escaped my eyes. 


I continued to move and pack, you tried to stop me and asked me why. I kept mum and continued on. You wear unravelling all the things I put inside that black suitcase. I held both your hands to make you stop. Which made you break down some more. I can't speak. I won't, because if I do, it would only mean I let you win again. You punched my chest multiple times, I just let you. What's the use? It won't bring you back to me. 

No one's POV

Tiffany: No, don't, please. Stop. Don't leave me. Nero, please I'm begging you, don't leave me. 

Nero: ..............

Tiffany: Wait, you can't do this. No, not when you promised me forever. I love y

Please log in to read the full chapter