Chap 1

On repeat
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nero's pov


 It was quarter to midnight and I laid in bed waiting for you to come home. It's been like this for the past few weeks, I come home to a cold and dark house while you seem to come even later with excuses of unexpected meetings and projects at work. 

The sound of keys are heard at the door, click. 

Muffled noises are heard from outside the room, giggles emitting just outside our bedroom door. 

I stood up just to check what was going on when I opened the door I wasn't surprise to see you weren't alone. A tall, handsome man was with you, carrying you bridal style with your head on his shoulder. I blankly stare at the situation dumbfounded as I froze in place, I simply stared. 

Oblivious of my presence, giggles continue to fill the room the stench of alcohol not far behind.

  Tiffany, you're drunk. You need to rest and I need to go home. 

  Teac please, I am not drunk (giggles). Ok, maybe a little tipsy~~~

  Nero's not gonna like it if he sees you like this, babe. 

  Oh so now you care what he thinks now? Really, after everything Teac? Scoff, .

I hid myself out of view, slowly processing the sight in front of me. My heart ached just knowing the fact that everything I thought was untrue became a hard slap of reality right in front of me. He slowly put you down on the couch and bid goodbye with a chaste kiss on your forehead. A piece of my heart fell on the floor as an innocent sm

Please log in to read the full chapter