Chap 2

On repeat
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2
Nero's Pov

I let you sleep in the bed and went to the kitchen for a drink. It was already past 3 and still it rang through my head. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, I quickly gulped the whole thing as it played again in head. But no matter what I drank none will wash away the pain I felt. The pain I feel, the pain I keep on holding in... the pain that will slowly become the death of me. 

I pondered on what I should do, rather when will I do it. Leave; I need to leave. I don't want to but clearly my presence is not needed here anymore. So I stayed up all night thinking of a plan, a plan where I will remind you the thing that you chose to leave behind, broken and shattered to pieces. 

Another sleepless night I suppose, but then again, how do you sleep at night when the person you fell deeply in love has
fallen out of love with you? 


Tiffany's Pov

The sun was gracefully shining and unfortunately shining at my face. I woke up to the scent of bacons, eggs and freshly brewed coffee. Uurrggh, god I hate waking up with a hangover. I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the sunlight. I immediately  searched for comfort, only to find a cold and empty space beside me. 

Did he leave early? I quickly glanced at the clock and noticed it was only 7:15. Impossible, he never leaves before quarter to 9. Maybe he's still in the kitchen waiting for me. Noticing the time, I quickly got out of bed and went to wash up. 

I

Please log in to read the full chapter