-4-

One Touch [Is All It Takes]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How was your nap?” Minseok asked when Minseo came down to the living room a long while later.

“Really good,” she answered, plopping down on the couch beside him as he flipped through TV channels, “I must’ve been out for forever, it’s already dark out.”

“Yeah, you slept at least six hours,” her brother confirmed while her expression formed into one of shock, “But that’s okay, you needed it, right?”

“I did,” she nodded slowly, “It was weird how soundly I slept. All of a sudden too…Anyway, where is everyone? I thought there’d be more people with you.”

“I think a couple of them are asleep,” he offered, “Lay is probably be working on compositions and Kyungsoo might be reading…Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, and Kai are on a bike ride I think.”

“Okay,” she said, snuggling into his side.

“What are you doing?” he chuckled, lifting his arm up to see her bury into his body.

“Going back to sleep,” she yawned, aware enough not to touch skin to skin. Both of them were wearing longs sleeves so they were fine for the time being.

He smiled, turning his attention back to the screen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey hyung,” Chanyeol called out when he glimpsed the eldest from the front door. The three others he was with tiptoed in after.

“Hey,” he said back, “Uh, Chanyeol?”

“Yeah?” the tallest member asked.

“Can you help me with something?”

Everyone excha

Please log in to read the full chapter