-2-

One Touch [Is All It Takes]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Soooooo.”

Chanyeol looked up at Sehun’s interruption again, annoyed.

“What now Sehun?”

“What do we think of her?” he asked innocently, his eyes watching the TV screen as though he didn’t just voice a question.

“It’s literally only been two minutes since she left the room,” Jongdae yelled from the kitchen.

Jongin walked back into the living room to quietly pick up the bigger shards of broken mirror.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and hunched his head back towards his computer screen when Yixing said quietly, “She’s good to look at.”

All of them stopped what they were doing to look at him. Even Jongdae peered through the kitchen.

“Do you like her Lay?” Junmyun asked.

Yixing blushed, still picking his guitar. “We just met her,” he replied, embarrassed, “And she is nice to look at, especially since I’m surrounded by guys all the time.”

“He’s right,” Kyungsoo agreed, turning his attention back to the TV and munching on chips, “She’s a pleasant change of scenery around here.”

“Well don’t let Minseok hear that,” Baekhyun muttered, tinkering with the piano keys.

“Too late.”

Their heads whipped around to see Minseok in the doorway of the living room.

“Yeesh,” they heard Jongdae utter from the kitchen as he busied himself with finding a broom and dustpan for the mirror.

Minseok had a stern look on his face but it soon melted into one of glee. “I knew you guys wouldn’t be able to feign disinterest,” he grin

Please log in to read the full chapter