Wrong Door

Screw The signs, It's Not Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In any month,
On the same day,
For three weeks.
There will be three signs.
Then you’ll meet your soulmate.

But he was sure he has already met him.

“Of course it’s Taetae.”

Park Jimin would look like he was closing his eyes, the way it turned into crescent  because of how wide his smile would be, as he confidently answered whenever someone asked him if he was ever curious who his soulmate is. He was always sure it was his bestfriend, who he is slowly falling deeply in love as time passes by. Kim Taehyung who knows him so well, yet the guy seemed to be so oblivious about his feelings. Jimin wondered why his friends and other students who obviously know how he feels for the guy was keeping quiet about it. But honestly some of them were not, because there was always Hoseok who would and Taehyung whenever they were together saying that he shouldn’t be there with them or he was ruining the mood and that he should just leave in which Jungkook would seconded with let’s just leave Hyung, they will have fun even if it’s just the two of them. But still Taehyung who was probably because most of the time was in his own world would not even notice the two have left or even if he did he will just tell them to bring food the next time they come over to their shared dorm.

Actually Jimin wanted to just confess but he was waiting for the right timing and maybe he really shouldn’t have. Because who would have thought that the dense Taehyung was actually like others. The same aged guy admitted to him that he actually wanted to know who his soulmate is. By then Jimin had stopped laughing after making fun of the ‘soulmate’ thing just a few seconds ago. Because of how serious Taehyung looked the moment he told him that he will never love anyone unless he’s sure that he’s his soulmate, Jimin can only stare and listen to him as he blabber on. But Jimin's just partially listening and partially daydreaming as he forced himself not to swoon at the guy, if he's not really swooning already.

Because damn, how can someone who is so squishy cute be breathtakingly hot just by putting on a straight face. That face makes it really hard for him to breathe, and it seemed like his life was on the line just by looking at him. Yet he doesn’t want to look away. Only Kim Taehyung, his best friend for more than three years can make Jimin’s heart beats abnormally inside his chest and make him at a loss of words just by a mere eye contact.
So that’s why he was sure that his soulmate was Taehyung but it seemed the other guy can’t still see that his soulmate is him. If he confessed now there is a high chance that Taehyung would just reject him.

“Ah soulmate… Isn’t it nice to know that there is someone out there you are destined to be with, Chim?”

There was a different look in his eyes as he seemed to be daydreaming right then. Jimin became suddenly anxious.

Ways to—
Soulmate…
Signs if you’ve—

Jimin messes his hair in frustration, heart filling with worry eversince that conversation with Taehyung. What if’s, crosses his mind. Taehyung wouldn’t love anyone if they were not his soulmate and Jimin was sure that he would never love anyone if it’s not Taehyung. So he needs to be his soulmate and he will do this now just so he can prove it’s really him.

How to find your soulmate

That night he researched thoroughly and concentrated than he ever was when he was researching for homework or projects on school. There were lots that came out, and Jimin doesn’t trust any of them. But Jimin wanted to try at least something. With droopy eyes he tried to read again the words on the screen carefully.

The first two signs were probably unbelievable to happen. It will be like a miracle if it really did happen and maybe it will creep him out but that’s the point. Even though the last sign was so easy and cannot be trusted, if the first two sign did happened then he will be most likely to believe. Right, by the third week he will meet his soulmate aka Kim Taehyung.

"Pass the test papers behind you."

Jimin happily accepted the test paper in front of him, and then after getting one he quickly pass it behind, not even minding to turn around. He heard an annoyed grunt and he thought that it was because he didn't pass the test paper properly. But honestly who cares? Obviously not Jimin.
If you have an exam on the first week of any month you can make a wish to find your soulmate.

As weird as it may sound but it is really part of the first rule. Jimin thought it really was that easy, until two months passed and they never had exams on the first week. He actually almost loses hope until this day finally came. Jimin realized he has never been happy on an exam day. This is the day where he will find out if this will really actually work.

He carefully placed the test paper on his desk and as he clasped both of his hands together, he closed his eyes, not caring if he might come off weird to other students. Then he heard their teacher speak about how the other should do the same as him. That they should at least pray because it's definitely their only hope to pass the exam. But Jimin was too happy to even think about it more and so he just started his wish inside his head.

Please help me find my soulmate. Show me all the signs.

Jimin kept his eyes closed for a couple more seconds but upon hearing their teacher’s voice he hesitantly opened it again. All his classmates were already answering their test papers so Jimin started to answer his too. The dread of answering exam questions finally consuming Jimin as he focused on each of the questions, his fear for failing overpowering the soulmate finding for now.

It was when a flash of image pass inside his head that he dropped his pen in an instant.

After the wish you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter