Jicheol

Check In Coffee Shop

Seungcheol rushed to finish his last order and hurried to the back room. "What are you in a hurry for?" Seokmin took off his apron and carefully hung it on the hook in his locker. "You don't want to meet the new worker?"  "I have an appointment." The older chucked his apron in his locker and rushed out the door. "You said that last wee-" Before Seokmin could finish the older was already out the door.

A bell jingled as Seungcheol opened the door to Q&A coffee shop. "Welcome to Q- Seungcheol!" A small boy with brunette locks smiled at him from behind the counter. "What can I get for you today?" "Surprise me." Seungcheol sat at the bar. "How was your day?" Jihoon started. "You know, the normal." The older shrugged. "No, I don't know. You haven't even told me where you work!" Jihoon pouted.

This made Seungcheol want to reach over the counter and hug the smaller male. "it's not too far from here." He answered. What Jihoon didn't know was Seungcheol was a barista as well. "That doesn't tell me what you do." The smaller laughed. "You don't want to know." Seungcheol shook his head. "No way, you don't work at that sketchy bar down the street do you?" Jihoon and walked around the counter and sat next to Seungcheol. "Of course not!" The older thought Jihoon was going to mention Check In. "You'll laugh if I tell you." "Okay, okay. I promise I won't laugh." Jihoon put his hands up in defense. "I work at..." the older looked down at the coffee Jihoon had made for him. Jihoon leaned in closer to hear what Seungcheol was about to say. Seungcheol looked back up to see Jihoon's face directly in front of his own. He cleared his throat. "I work at Check In..." The smaller boy's jaw dropped. "Cheol, you shouldn't be here! You're a traitor!" He grabbed the said male by his shoulders and shook him. "I know, I know but I have a good reason." "Okay, let's hear it."

"I wanted to see you often." Seungcheol looked back down at his coffee. Jihoon blinked. "That's it?" He sat up straighter. The older weakly nodded. "You could have just asked me on a date!" Jihoon chuckled. "Or... I could have asked." He stated quietly.

They sat in silence. "Seungcheol." "Jihoon." They laughed. "You first." Seungcheol smiled. "Will you go on a date with me?" Jihoon blushed. "I'd love to."

-

My fifth day of updating!!! Hope you enjoyed ^^ 

Don't be afraid to comment!

  » | • 느낌아니까 • | «