Meanie

Check In Coffee Shop

Wonwoo effortlessly tied the back of his apron and headed to his work station. "You're early today!" Seokmin grinned at him. "You're happy today." Wonwoo nodded. "What happened to you?" I was about to ask the same thing." Seokmin continued to work on his latte art. "What's taking you so long with your art?" Wonwoo looked over Seokmin's shoulder. "A hamster?" The other male nodded. "I'll bring this to the customer myself!" Before Wonwoo could say a word Seokmin was gone.

"Hey Won, we're getting a new worker, the boss wants you to train him." Seungcheol leaned against the cash register counter. "No problem Cheol." Wonwoo nodded. "Seokmin and I get off in an hour, Minghao will be here tooso you three are closing the shop." "Wait, what do you mean you three?" Wonwoo put down the cup of art he was working on. "The new worker Mingyu is starting today." "Today???" Wonwoo was glad he hadn't been holding anything.

-

"Hi! I'm Mingyu, today is my first day here." The boy introduced himself. Wonwoo nodded. "I'll show you around." They walked into the back room. "You can leave your stuff in the empty locker, your apron is in there as well." Minnghu opened his locker to indeed find the apron with his name on it. He swiftly took off his jacket and slipped the apron over his head. His fingers fumbled with the strings.

"Here, let me help you." Wonwoo reached for the strings. His fingers brushed against Mingyu's as the taller pulled away. A blush spread across both of their faces. Wonwoo finished tying a bow and gestured for the taller to follow him to the front. "For now you'll just be taking care of the cash register."

-

"Won, a chai spiced latte." Minghao called out to him. Wonwoo went to get a cup from the cabinet and grunted when he couldn't reach the top shelf. When he turned around to grab a chair he collided into a chest. He looked up to see Mingyu holding a cup in front of him.

"Why do all the cups have to be on the top shelf." He mumbled, sighing and shaking his head. "Thanks Gyu." He froze when he realized he had given the taller male a nickname. "You're welcome Won." Mingyu chuckled and went to help a customer. Wonwoo grumbled about how Minghao purposely made Wonwoo take this order.

-
It's day 4 of updating everyday in the new year and I'm already so tired ; ; but anyways I hope you enjoyed!

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «