First Mistake

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuuu became closer to Dahyun unnie, always linking her arms with hers. Two of the prettiest girls always together most of the time. Lunch break, going home, you can always see them together.

Looks like they became best buddies really quickly. It's only the second day of school. Of course this would happen. They are in the same clique and clicked with each other really well.

I couldn't say I wasn't jealous. It was bound to happen anyways. Becoming close didn't meant they were in a relationship. They are only friends I guess.

Does it mean I stand a chance? What was I thinking??

I shook myself awake. Not only Tzuyu but I also got closer to her. I got closer to her too ever since I gotten her number.

We texted each other often. I enjoy the conversation a lot. She would sometimes text me asking if I had eaten and cared about me a lot. During the time when we text, I felt my heart fluttered a lot when she's so concerned about me.

I didn't know if I was taking this the wrong way.

Maybe she's interested in me too?

Maybe she's concern because she's my unnie?

I didn't know. I had invested too much of my feelings.

One week passed by really quickly. I always enjoyed my lessons with Dahyun unnie. Sometimes I'm grouped with Nayeon and Sana unnie.. I was really blessed to be around such caring unnies. They were really fun to be with. School was really great. Or I think it's because of Dahyun unnie.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter