Comfort in Knowing the Unknown - Lisa x Ten

Blackpink Bring the Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

27th December 2016


Lisa slowly took sips of her water as she stood in a corner of the packed club SBS’s after party was being held in, observing her fellow idols as they let loose and danced their stresses away. It was interesting seeing so many of her colleagues together in one spot, away from the invasive eyes of media cameras, having fun and interacting with each other in ways they typically wouldn’t be able to. It was especially cute being able to spot the obvious couples in the crowd, finally able to show their affection towards each other without criticism or backlash.

“YOU OKAY?” a voice suddenly yelled in her ear in Thai, giving her a fright.

“YOU SCARED ME!” she yelled out in surprise as she took a step back and turned her head to face the person, a hand placed over her heart.

A wide grin spread across Ten’s face as he studied his startled subject. Her round eyes were widened and lips slightly parted as a soft tinge of pink painted her cheeks. It was a sight that was not only humorous but absolutely adorable.

“SORRY,” he chuckled as he closed the space between them once again, “MUSIC’S WAY TOO LOUD. LET’S TALK OUTSIDE.” 

Ten took hold of Lisa’s left wrist before she could reply and swiftly led her to the building’s rooftop. Upon arriving, he slowly loosened his grip as he opened the door leading to the outdoor space.

“Woah,” Lisa sounded as she observed her surroundings. “This is beautiful,” she whispered in awe. 

“It really is,” Ten answered as he too took in their surroundings, a small smile on his face.

The rooftop had been turned into a hangout spot of some sort, with minimalistic furniture adorned with beautifully plush and colorful handcrafted pillows. All sorts of plants had been added around the space to add a touch of nature and most importantly in Lisa’s eyes, finished off and decorated to the fullest capacity with slight dimly lit lights of all shapes and sizes. The space was so intimate, comfortable and relaxing, the perfect setting to enjoy on a cool Seoul night.


Lisa turned to look at the boy with an even wider smile on her face. It was nice being in such a beautiful atmosphere but it was even better experiencing it with someone who reminded her of the home she missed so badly, Thailand. 

“How have you been?” Lisa asked as she approached a wooden bench to sit down. “We haven’t really had a chance to talk properly today with preparations for Gayo and all.”

“Yeah we haven’t,” Ten replied as he followed her movement, sitting next to her. “I’ve been good. A little busy, but good… tonight was crazy.”

“Sure was!” Lisa responded with excitement. “The energy coming from the crowd and the idols we danced with was amazing. It flashed by so fast though.”

“Yeah,” Ten agreed with slight disappointment. “It goes by so fast and then you’re suddenly off stage and the past few minutes of your life all seem like a blur. I guess in a way it’s one of the beauties

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter