Emotions

Things i want to say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


    
                                 Chapter two: Emotions 

(Past)
(Solars pov)

"Unnie this is moonbyul yi", she was bright like a star.

"And byul unnie this is my sister, kim youngsun". She was avoiding my eye contact why.

"Nice to meet you yongsun-ssi". Oh my god she's adorable, oh my yesu, she smiled at me, my heart beat increases.

"Nice to meet you too moonbyul-ssi, please dont call me yongsun, call me solar". I smiled at her, she was scratching her nape and it was damn cute.

We're done watching movies, we eat at the famous restaurant, moonbyul, she was damn cutiepie.
It was the first time to see her, but the way she talked the way she laughed, she's cute, no she's beautiful.

"Uhm solar unnie, you okay". I realized that i stared at her for 1 minute.

"Yeh im okay, just thinking about something".

"About what"

"About you". Wheein chokes, i pat her back and give her some water. "Oh my... unnie, that was the first time i hear you to say cringe worth jokes". It's not a joke i mean it.

"Uhm okay". Moonbyul said, she was red as ketchup.

After we eat. Wheein said that she will meet her bestfriend . I never met her bestfriend . But moonbyul said it was girl. We say goodbye to my sister and then the awkwardness started.

Dammit kim yongsun just spit it out, say that whats her number then run. No she will think that i am a creep. What about tell something then give your number to her right.

"So... moonbyul tell me about wheein's bestfriend, if it's guy or girl".

"I told you, it's not a guy it's a girl".
I know you told me but i really want to talk to you.

"What's her name?". She give me the slow-down- look. But i smiled at her.

"Ahn hyejin". The name was familiar to me, until i realized it was, hwesa the idol. I am schoked as .

"Hwesa omg i am fan of her". She nods, and i was totally fangirling because of what she said.

"Ohh unnie there's the bus". Ohh yeah i forgot, we get in on the bus.

"Unnie can i borrow your phone". I gave her the phone. My phone doesn't have a password and so yeah.

"Unnie i gave you my number and please put my name on it". She smile, ing cutiepatootiee.
I named it moonfartfart i dont know why, maybe i am high as .

She saw the name she laughed, i gave her my phone number i saw the name on it. YEBA YONGDUNNIE. omg why moonbyul-yi why.

(Present)

"Hey byul what are you writing".

"Ohh unnie im writing an essay". Tch, does she even want me to meet her.

"Thats good". It's not good.

"Things go well with sunbae eric". Yeah i forgot that i have a boyfriend.

"Yes things go well thanks for your help byul-yi". She looked unhappy.

"Its okay unnie".

"You sound's like a grim reaper right know, did something happened?". She quickly hides her essay.

"I'm not really on the mood right now". What the heck, is this even true or im dreaming.
(A/N #beattheenergygap)

"Lolz just come on my house if you're not on the mood", i stared at her, "What about an movie
marathon?!.... harry potter.... tomorrow".

"Uhm.. okay?". I breath, "please tell to sunbae eric that we have an movie night okay, no but's no excuses, just say that we have girls night out". I nod.

"Okay bessshiee i will go now, wheein was probably crying right now, because of her boyfriend".

"That kid has a boyfriend too".

"Well yeah you're the only single on our squad".

^^^^^^^^^

I forgot texting her she will be really mad right now, we were at the cafe.

"Solar you need to stop seeing moonbyul". My heart stopped.

"Why". Explain bich, we're bestfriend shut the up.

"Because i hate it, and do you see the way she talked to you, the way she stare at you it's so convincing solar". Yes i know that but i ing liked it.

"Sorry but were bestfriend and if dont like it and then break up with me". He looks angry but i dont care.
He leaves and he forgot to ing pay on his drink.

I pay for the drinks and i saw moonbyul. She was crying while sipping on her coffee. That was the first time i saw her crying and sheesh on a public place like this.

I go to her, "WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?". She looked up and saw me. She was surprised.

"Solar?". Yasss it's me. I gave her my handkerchief. I tapped her back.

"Yahh byul-yi why are you crying?".
I breath, "did some guys break your icy cold heart?", i added.

"No it's just, i fell in love but he didn't cath it, i fall deeper deeper. But he didn't catch it, he let me to fall, he let me, to be broken. Now his have a girlfriend now".

"I never knew that you fall in love". What the heck solar, who is this guy.
(A/N solar knew that moonbyul was bi)

"You said that we have a movie night?". I looked at her, i know we have movie night, but that damn eric, i mean eric oppa ruined it.

"Wanna have movie night right now". Maybe it's not ruined. She laughing right now, and my heart was beating faster.

"What's funny?".

"it's just you yongsun". I glared at her and she wiped her tears with my handkerchief.

                                               ^^^^^^^^

While watching Harry Potter, moonbyul was so clingy and me too, cant help myself, she's too damn beautiful.

We're done watching the first movie,

but i am really sleepy right now, but i need to stay awake for my moonbyul. Wait! what? Did i say for my moonbyul??


"Unnie i will go now you're sleepy now so i think" i stopped her and hold her hands.

"Dont go please stay byul-yi", i cried, i am so confused, i think i like her, i dont want to end this.


I cried, i cried out loud. I dont care if they wake up.

"Hey what happened between you and sunbae". She pat me, i drink her water. I continuesly crying.

"Hey stopped crying, i will buy pizza if you stopped crying". Omg, she will buy me a pizza, omg, i smiled at her.

"The pizza will arrive at 15 minutes okay". Omo imma so hungry.
"tell me what happened". She looks stressed.

"Oppa said that i stay away from you". She was angry.


"He told me that you liked me, because the way you talked the way you stares at me it's so convincing", i added.

"Looked", "you are my bestfriend, were always do skinship". when she address me as a bestfriend, my heart brakes, .

"Yeah i know we're bestfriend right, yes i know i liked skinship". I stopped, "sorry but i cant help it".
She grin what the hell.

"Hey stopped grining like a idiot".

"Okay okay i stopped". And she started laughing like an idiot.

"Solar". She stared at me, omg why my heart beating like an crazy mofo.

"Mhhhmm". ttt solar, just play with it.


"You know uhmm i like.." what the , you like, who the heck do you like.
*ding dong*
.
.
.
.
.
*ding dong*

"Omo the pizza is here". She said, omg hide your blush kim yongsun.
"I will get it". She ran on the door.

Omg seriously, my heart beats faster. Do i like moonbyul, no we're bestfriend. But, why do i feel this.

I have a boyfriend, i like eric, i loved him. But why, why do my heart beats faster when i am with moonbyul.

"Hey byul what take you so long?". Ohh she's here.

"The delivery guy is hot asf", solar stop thinking about her. She doesn't even have a feelings for you, you're just her bestfriend.

We walk in the living room and start eating the pizza.

"Jinjja do you get his number". Pretending to be happy was hard. "did he look like a celebrity". I added, she laughed.

"Anii". She said. "He looked like my brother, xiumin", ohhhh.

"So lets clear the awkwardness what are you saying lately". Please say that you liked me. Wait what did i say.

"Ohh i love you as a bestfriend". . I can hear some fangirls dying.

After we finished eating, she leave.

"Bye unnie, i love you". She get her shoes.

"Bye moonbyul-yi". She closed the door. "I love you too".

I started crying, why i am crying on her.

(Past)

"Hey stopped crying, i hate when you cry unnie". She hugged me tight.

"I am sorry moonbyul, it's just, why do people hate me". She pinched my cheek.

"They dont hate you, they are just jealous to you because you are talented". She wiped my tears with her handkerchief. She hugged me.

                                                 ****

I stopped crying, and think about moonbyul, does she even think about me.

I got to my room, i cant sleep. Moonbyul said if i cant sleep listen to the Playlist thay she made.

Thank you
I met you
You always made me laugh
We loved each other
Thank you, thank you so much

You had a hard time till now
You embraced me who is clumsy
I really hope you will be happy
For now I know about the love
And thank you

(Song: Seulong x Joy - Always in my heart)

The song made me realize that what are we, Everytime i see you, when I'm with eric. You look sad.
I'll deal with it tomorrow.


                                          ^^^^^^^^^^

Ohhh, she's writing again. She looked concentrated, let me scare her.

"Hey byul!", pfftt, scaredy cat.

"God, unnie are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter