Things i want to say

Things i want to say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     Chapter one: things i want to say

First of all i love you.
I want you to be mine.
I like you for the first time i see you.
I never thought we will be friends,
We grow until we became best friends.
The fluttering feelings i feel that everytime you smile time slow,
Everytime i saw you, my heart beat increases.
But things changed you like him.
You never liked me, im always you're bestfriend moonbyul.
You liked our sunbae eric,
I liked to say that i liked you solar.
Why you dont noticed me?,
Do you know how hard to hide emotions?
I see, you've been good relationship with sunbae eric.
Those smiles that i didn't see when i am with you,
Maybe im always be your bestfriend,
Your bestfriend that always liked you at the first time i saw you.
I am such a fool, i never said anything.
I hid it so you cant see it, when i released it you never saw it.
I have so many things i want to say to you solar.
But i dont have the confidence.
It's okay i can be your bestfriend,
Your bestfriend that always inlove in you.
'How tragic my love life is, turns out to be one sided love'.

                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hey byul what are you writing?".

"Ohh unnie im writing an essay", To be honest i am writing some love letter for solar.

"Thats good", She said.

"Things go well with sunbae eric", i look at her, because i want to support her love life even i have feelings for her.

"Yes things go well thanks for your help byul-yi". Yep i helped her in sunbae eric date, i want her to be happy with him,
Im not feeling well seeing them,
But i need to stand because im her bestfriend,

"Its okay unnie". I said with unhappy tone.

"You sound's like a grim reaper right know, did something happened?". I stopped writing and quickly hides the essay/ love letter.

"I'm not really on the mood right now".

"Lolz just come on my house if you're not on the mood", she stared at me. "What about an movie
marathon?!.... harry potter.... tomorrow".

"Uhm.. okay?". I breath, "please tell to sunbae eric that we have an movie night okay, no but's no excuses, just say that we have girls night out".

"Okay bessshiee i will go now, wheein was probably crying right now, because of her boyfriend".

"That kid has a boyfriend too".

"Well yeah you're the only single on our squad".

                                           ^^^^^^^^^

"Wheeein wheres solar unnie?". I go to her house because it's the movie night.

"Ohh solar unnie she's with eric oppa". Wheein is solar's little sister.

"Ohhkay, i'll be going then, tell her that i go to your house", wheein nod, her mom was not in there house i think.

Why do i bother going to her house?? She's always been with sunbae eric.

It always happens when i want to hang out with her, eric always there and ruined it. Its just i want some time of her too, maybe some time, some time, that solar will have a time on me.

I go to the nearest cafe, so i can think a little bit. Until tears flow down on my face, sipping my coffee while crying was a bad idea. This is my first time to cry on the cafe until. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING!!".
A familiar voice, I looked up and trying to smile.

"Solar?". My brain can't process it. Solar just saw me crying. She gave me her handkerchief, and tapping my back.

"Yahh byul-yi why are you crying?".
She breathes, "did some guys break your icy cold heart?".

"No it's just, i fell in love but he didn't cath it, i fall deeper deeper. But he didn't catch it, he let me to fall, he let me, to be broken. Now his have a girlfriend now".

"I never knew that you fall in love".
I want to tell you. You are that guy. Why are you so ing dense.

"You said that we have a movie night?". She didn't speak or smile.
She looked at me.

"Wanna have movie night right now". What the hell. Really solar,
I laughed.

"What's funny?". She said,

"it's just you yongsun". She glared at me, i wiped my tears with her handkerchief

                                             ^^^^^^^^

While watching Harry Potter, we two are sweet as a chocolate bar, we hug, sometimes i want to thank my dad, for saying the ways how to control your hormones.

We're done watching the first movie, but she's really sleepy. So i thinked i will go now. "Unnie i will go now, you're sleepy now so i think" but she stopped me and she hold my hands.

"Dont go please stay byul-yi", she cried, she cried out loud. Her mom was sleepy head and Wheeein too so they can't hear solar.

"Hey what happened between you and sunbae". I pat her, i let her drink my water. She continuesly crying.

"Hey stopped crying, i will buy pizza if you stopped crying".
She nods like a baby while pouting at the same time. I called the pizza hut, i buy her favorite pizza. She smiled at me.

"The pizza will arrive at 15 minutes okay". I sighed "tell me what happened".

"Oppa said that i stay away from you". At first im shocked. My anger grows at eric, i dont know what his problems at me.

"He told me that you liked me, because the way you talked the way you stares at me it's so convincing", im tottaly shocked. Like my whole body was frozen.

"Looked" i inhale, "you are my bestfriend, were always do skinship". I looked at her, i think this is the time i will confess.

"Yeah i know we're bestfriend right, yes i know i liked skinship". She stopped "sorry but i cant help it".
I grin, 'this girl really is'.

"Hey stopped grining like a idiot".

"Okay okay i stopped". And started to laugh like an idiot.

"Solar". I stared at her flawless face. Such a cutie patootie. "Mhhhmm". She said. "You know uhmm i like.."
*ding dong*
.
.
.
.
.
*ding dong*

"Omo the pizza is here". I said so i can clear the awkwardness. "I will get it". I ran on the door and opened it.

"Ma'am this is your pizza and your
Pepsi". He get the money and bow to me.

"Uhm wait, i really want to thank you for ruining the time i confess, i really want to thank you".

"Is that sarcasm ma'am", i laughed.

"Nope". I shut the door. I inhale, exhale, being anxious at time like these is no good.

"Hey byul what take you so long?".

"The delivery guy is hot asf", She smiled at me. Like what the i just got anxious because of you. And to be honest the delivery guy look's like my brother xiumin, and i am schook.

We walk in the living room and start eating the pizza.

"Jinjja do you get his number". She said "did he look like a celebrity". I laughed she looked concerned at me.

"Anii". I said. "He looked like my brother, xiumin".

"So lets clear the awkwardness what are you saying lately". Oh yeah i forgot.

"Ohh i love you as a bestfriend" i mentally facepalmed

After we finished eating, i leave now. While thinking the things i said at solar.

'Pabo, pabo, pabo, why did you said that at solar. Are you crazy you really need to confess moonbyul yi'.
I realize that i bumped to girl.

"Omo i am sorry Miss". Her papers were on the floor, i helped her.
"Look where you walking". She said
"I am really sorry Ms". I gave her papers. She sighed.

I finally arrived at home mom and dad was sleeping right now and xiumin, He's playing video games in the living room.

I go to my room and saw the clock it's 10:30 in the midnight.

Im trying to sleep, maybe some tunes can help me to get some sleep.

And I can’t help but wonder
Just how we ended up alright
And I love you like no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter