1/3

dance into my arms

Love. That was all Hoseok ever wanted. He wanted someone he could trust, someone who would listen to him when he needed to vent, someone who would care for him when his anxiety kicked in. He needed someone who would cuddle him, kiss him, and most of all, be with him.


Yes, Hoseok was a needy person. 

He could hardly function without some love in his life. Of course, his roommate Hyunwoo knew this, and he did everything he could to comfort Hoseok, but it was only brotherly love. Hoseok needed more. 

There were many people Hoseok had dated since entering college. By the end of his second year, everyone knew who he was, either because their friends hooked up with him (which was mainly the case) or because he had directly been in a relationship with them (only true for about thirty or so people). Some people liked him. Others looked to him as some sort of legend. Most people thought he was a dirty . Which he wasn't. He was a major softy. 

The only reason he formed so many relationships (romantic ones, which, needless to say, failed) was because something never went right. His partner would say that they wanted to see other people, because they were in young, after all. Most of the time, it was because they thought Hoseok wasn't in it for the heartfelt love. Trying to find someone on campus that was willing to view him as their boyfriend and not their fun Friday night date seemed like a lost cause. He didn't know why people wouldn't take him seriously. 

Hoseok was almost ready to give up. Almost. 

But as always, someone came along and made him change his mind. The last time, it had been some sweet boy he met in the library late one night while finishing up a project. “Shin Hoseok, right? I'm Yoo Kihyun.” The other student was attractive, Hoseok was afraid to admit, and he had the nicest smile and the fluffiness pink hair. To top it off, Kihyun offered to help him with his project.

 

It seemed to be going smoothly for once. Hoseok managed to keep this one for three months until his boyfriend’s ‘roommate’ came back from a semester in France. Only problem was that this ‘roommate’ was in fact Kihyun’s other boyfriend, Lee Minhyuk,  whom he had been cheating on with Hoseok (who had been completely unaware of the situation). Needless to say, Minhyuk was furious when he found out. Instead of the peaceful movie night Hoseok had prepared for, he was bombarded with screams and insults being thrown to him and the student laying beside him.

Hoseok watched in horror as Minhyuk packed his belongings and stormed out of the room for good. He was worried for the guy, so he made sure Kihyun knew that what he had done was terrible. Kihyun only tried to justify his actions, but Hoseok would have none of it.

Everything had been going smoothly for once, but as always, it had a messy ending. His relationship with Kihyun brought him even closer to giving up. Maybe he should give up everything. No one cares about me anyways, he thought. I'm only their toy. He was a disposable toy that people used until he broke down.

He was tired of people breaking his heart when all he wanted was for someone to put it back together again.

"Minhyuk says he's fine," Hyunwoo tells Hoseok about two weeks after the incident with Kihyun. Hyunwoo had taken it upon himself to take care of the younger student, and although no official announcements were made, Hoseok was sure they were dating. Probably going to turn out well 

"That's good," he said, although it wasn't good. Not for him, at least. He was still hurting. He was still broken once again. 

Hyunwoo walked towards his roommate. "You'll find someone." 

"Yeah, I usually do. I'm going to bed. Busy day." 



“Okay, people!” shouted the choreographer. Hoseok looked up from his position in the corner where he was stretching. He was all alone, on account of his bad reputation, but he always looked forward to the dance club. It was the only chance he got to do what he actually wanted because his mother refused to pay dance academy tuition.

“We have a new member today,” the woman continued in her high voice. “His name is Chae Hyungwon.”

Hoseok stood up to get a better look at the new dancer, and he was pleasantly surprised. The boy was tall and thin and his legs looked amazing, even in his loose track pants. As if a beautiful body wasn't enough, the guy also had a face that bordered on perfection. Sure, Hoseok had found a fair share of people attractive, but Hyungwon was out of this world.

Let's see if his moves are as nice as his looks.

Apparently, everyone had been thinking the same thing. “Chae,” one boy called out. “What styles do you dance?”

“Hiphop,” the tall dancer replied, voice a bit unsteady (but still unreasonably attractive). “I've been dancing since I was fourteen and only tried that one style, but I hope joining this club will help me expand.”

A few snickers rolled through the crowd of dancers. Hoseok knew what they were all thinking: this kid hasn't even danced for ten years, and on top of that, he only knows one style. “Show us what you've got!” a girl challenged.

Hyungwon nodded obediently and waited for the music to turn on. It was some American rap song—“Numb” by August Alsina, Hoseok thinks. For the first few seconds of the song, the dancer awkwardly moved to the beat and Hoseok could feel everyone silently mocking him. He had just turned away when a loud “Oh!” from the dancers turned his attention back to Hyungwon. The boy had started to dance and, wow, was he good. Hoseok’s jaw dropped as the dancer’s body moved effortlessly. The others cheered and Hyungwon broke into a smile.

“Yeah, Chae Hyungwon!” Hoseok yelled. The boy didn't look over at him, but he knew that his comment boosted his confidence.

The dance was ended too soon, and Hyungwon was getting approving looks from some of the dancers, however, none seemed to be interested in letting him join their groups. Hoseok shrugged it off and went back to stretching in his corner.

A few minutes later, he was interrupted by a sweet voice. “Is it okay if I stretch over here?”

Hoseok looked up to see Hyungwon’s lanky figure leaning over him. Damn, he looks good from every angle. “Go ahead,” he says, flashing his signature smile. “I could use some company.”

Hyungwon nodded and sat down on the floor, legs stretched in front of him.

“Shin Hoseok,” he introduced himself. “And I know you're Chae Hyungwon, the insanely good freestyler.”

He liked the way Hyungwon smiled shyly and said, “Thank you,” a little quieter than normal. The boy was an angel, and Hoseok was a goner.


 

All week, Hoseok looked forward to the dance club more than usual, and he had to admit it was because of Hyungwon. They were by no means friends, but Hyungwon would stand in the spot near Hoseok when they practiced combinations (it was the only unoccupied space) and stretch with him before classes (because that was the only empty part of the floor that would fit Hyungwon’s long legs).

Still, Hoseok enjoyed his company. It was nice to have someone that wasn't Hyunwoo around once in a while. However, he was worried that he was beginning to develop feelings for the handsome dancer.

“Attention everyone,” called their instructor. “We’re going to host dance show on campus. We’ll learn something as a whole group, but I also want you all to split up into smaller groups and choreograph something yourselves. I’ll give you all of today and next week, and then we’ll start our group routine.” With that, she left the room.

Hoseok turned to Hyungwon, who was looking around nervously. “You wanna team up, Chae?”

Hyungwon nodded. “Is that fine with you?”

“It's actually great, because I have no idea which group I would have joined.” He laughed, but Hyungwon didn't seem to find it very funny. “Let’s get a practice room before someone takes it.”

They ran out of the room, and fortunately for them, there was one room left. “Let's get to work.”



 

Hours later, they were still in the practice room. The sun was going down, and they were the only ones still working. Hyungwon was not one to give up, Hoseok discovered. They had choreographed a good amount of the song already, but the tall dancer insisted that they finish getting the moves down so they could perfect it the next week. “Do you have Saturday classes?” Hoseok asked, because he was not looking forward to waking up early the next day for Korean Literature after a night of dancing.

Hyungwon paused for a second before running to turn off the music. “I–I’m not a student.”

“What now?” Hoseok tilted his head to the side.

“I went to high school, but I stopped there. I asked to join this club since it's close to my apartment, and I think they felt bad about turning me down so they let me in.” He laughed a little at the last part.

Hoseok nodded and sat on the floor, Hyungwon following suit. “No wonder I haven't seen you around campus. Do you just...live on your own?”

Hyungwon fiddled with the sleeves of his sweatshirt. “I guess you could say so. My, um, partner used to stay, but—yeah, that's pretty much it.”

Partner . Hoseok’s heart dropped. “Ah, that's nice.”

“He moved on— out , though.” Hyungwon stood up and brushed off his clothes. “They left so I'm alone again.”

Hoseok frowned. Sounds like something I'm used to, he thought, although he didn't dare say it aloud. Hyungwon’s voice was thick and heavy, and he was stumbling over every word. “You okay? I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories.”

“It's fine,” Hyungwon said, although he shook his head. “Just a little lonely, is all.”

“Me too,” Hoseok said, standing up. “Hey, I have a class tomorrow at eight in the morning, so I have to get going. Maybe we could get breakfast after my class and come back here to keep working?” He smiled, hoping that Hyungwon would take him up on his offer.

Hyungwon contemplated for a second. “I'd like that.”

“Great!” His smile stretched farther across his face. “I’ll see you tomorrow, then.”

After exchanging phone numbers and tidying up the studio, they each said goodbye as the they went their separate ways.



 

Korean Lit could not have passed by any quicker. Hoseok’s leg was shaking the whole class, and the student near him seemed a bit aggravated by his rattling of the desk. He couldn't help it, though. He was anxious to see Hyungwon. The night before, after he had gotten back to the dorm, he sent a text giving the time and location of their meet up. (Hoseok wished he could call it something more.) Hyungwon replied with, “I’ll wake up early just for you,” followed by a winky face and a goodnight. It made Hoseok’s heart flutter just a little bit.

You can't fall in love with him, he told himself. Technically, he could fall in love with Hyungwon. He could fall in love with whoever he wanted. The problem was that he didn't want to fall in love with someone so amazing again, because it would fall apart and he would be broken again.

He was pulled from his thoughts when, suddenly, students began to leave the classroom, signaling that their professor had dismissed them.

“Mr. Shin, a word with you.”

Hoseok gulped. Oh no. “Yes, Mr. Kwon?”

“I saw you were spacing out in class again.”

“Have I been doing that often?”

Mr. Kwon nodded. “You have, as of late. Now, you probably won't be surprised to find out that I know a bit about your reputation, Hoseok, and I don't want to be intrusive, so I will just say this as general advice: you are here to learn, not party. I understand it's part of the ‘college experience,’ as you call it, but your parents are paying a lot of money.”

“Mr. Kwon,” Hoseok began, but was cut off by his teacher.

“I want you to know that I'm not mad at you, and daydreaming during my class is not bothering me. You are a wonderful student. It is just my but of advice: spend your time studying instead of partying.”

“Mr. Kwon,” he tried again. “Do people say stuff like that about me?” The man nodded, a confused expression on his face. Hoseok sighed. “I don't party every night. Actually, I haven't gone to a party in the past six weeks. I'm just...unsure of a lot of things in my life, and I'm trying to work it out.”

The teacher gave him a sympathetic look. “I'm sorry, Hoseok. I guess there are quite the rumors going around about you.”

“I'm afraid so, sir. I'm sorry for interrupting you. I just want you to know I'm not some dirty .”

Mr. Kwon frowned and tilted his head to the side. “I believe in you more than any of my other students, Mr. Shin. Even if you were ‘some dirty ’ I wouldn't see you as any less of a genius as I do now. Now, if you ever need better advice or someone to talk to, don't be afraid to see me. You’re a smart man; you will get through it.”

Hoseok smiled as Mr. Kwon placed a firm hand on his shoulder. “Thank you, sir. I really need to get going now.” With that, he ran out of the room and back to his dorm.

When he bursted into the room, he didn't expect Minhyuk to be sitting on Hyunwoo’s bed looking somewhat startled. “You scared me.”

Hoseok looked down at the floor. “Sorry.” Although Hyunwoo claimed that Minhyuk was fine with him, he couldn't help but feel guilty for the art student.

“Hey, cheer up,” Minhyuk said, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. “Something happen?”

“Nothing,” Hoseok said, finally looking up. “I'm just meeting up with someone really soon and I need to find clothes.”

Minhyuk gave a mischievous smile. “Is it a date?”

“I wish,” Hoseok replied. “Like, I wish I could date this guy, but I don't know how either of us feel yet. It's complicated.”

Minhyuk nodded understandingly. “You should still go looking like a stud.” He smiled again, and Hoseok wished he could be that happy all the time. “I can help you find clothes. It'll be great.” He jumped off the bed and ran to open the closet. “Casual or fancy? Probably casual at this hour, what am I thinking?”

“Pick something that I can dance in,” he said while sending a message to Hyungwon saying that he may be a minute or two late.

When it was all said and done, Hoseok left the dorm wearing a light pink sweatshirt and jeans with rips in the knees Minhyuk said that they would be loose enough to dance, but still tight enough to show off Hoseok’s “thick thighs,” as he put it. He slipped on his dancing sneakers and ran through the campus.

He arrived at the cafe they agreed on three minutes late, which was later than he had warned. Silently cursing himself for taking too long, he walked through the crowded place. He searched to find Hyungwon sitting at a high table in the corner. The guy definitely knew how to dress. His tight black pants hugged his (very) thin legs and accentuated their lean muscles, and an oversized sweater was draped over his slim figure perfectly.

“Hey there,” Hoseok greeted, startling Hyungwon in the process.

“Hi. You snuck up on me.”

Hoseok chuckled. “But you looked so cute.”

“Shut up,” Hyungwon said, turning away.

“Whatever. I can't hide the truth.” Hoseok hoisted himself into the seat, a bit embarrassed that his feet, unlike Hyungwon’s, dangled above the floor. “Have you been waiting a while?”

“A little. I came ten minutes early, though, so it's not your fault.”

“Someone was eager.”

Hyungwon shrugged. “Like I said, I'm lonely. I was eager to have company.”

“I'm offended.” Hoseok pouted. “You weren't eager to see me?”

“I guess you're part of it.” Hyungwon looked at Hoseok from under his bangs and smirked.

“That's what I like to hear.” He leaned over the table and brushed a finger under the other man’s chin. He pulled back with a quiet yelp, making Hoseok laugh. “Ticklish?”

Hyungwon touched a hand to his chin and smiled sheepishly.

“Let's get some breakfast while the line’s short.”

Half a blueberry muffin later, Hyungwon was back to blowing on his black coffee. “Eat some more, Hyungwon,” Hoseok prompted.

Hyungwon shook his head. “Saving it for later.”

Hoseok nodded. “Do you want a creamer?”

“I take it black,” Hyungwon stated.

“Aren't you tough?”

“I guess you could say I'm pretty hardcore, yes.”

Hoseok laughed at that and wrapped up the rest of his muffin. “You sure you don't want any creamer? It'll make it cooler.”

“I'm fine.” He went back to blowing on his coffee for a while before building up the courage to ask, “Are you seeing anyone?”

Hoseok chuckled. “I see you.”

“No, I mean,” the other blushed, “are you dating anyone?”

He sighed. Of course the question would come around at some point. “Not right now. I kinda just went through a messy breakup.”

“That .”

Hoseok looked out the window. “Yeah, really. I've honestly been through more people than I can count on two hands.”

They sat silently for a while. “My boyfriend—ex-boyfriend I guess—ditched me a month ago for one of our, um, coworkers. Love .”

“I can't live without it,” Hoseok commented quietly and looked up from his coffee. Hyungwon was staring blankly into his own cup. “Hey, it's all gonna get better. It always does.” Until it starts to hurt again.

“Sure,” Hyungwon said, although he didn't sound so sure.

Hoseok brushed his fingers under Hyungwon’s chin again, and the latter laughed this time. “Stop it. I can feel myself getting a double chin when you do that.”

“I like it,” Hoseok teased. “We should get going to the studio, don't you think?”



 

The sun had set hours ago, yet they were still in the practice rooms dancing. Their only food had been the other half of their muffins and protein bars from the vending machine. Hoseok wasn't used to running on so little food, and it was beginning to show in his dancing.

“I'm exhausted,” he admitted, sitting on the floor.

Hyungwon went to the speaker system and unplugged his phone. “I guess we can call it a day. If it fits into your schedule, I wanted to finish the choreography tomorrow. Then we could polish it up during the week.”

Although exhausted, Hoseok was willing to wake up early the next morning to finish their dance. “Yeah. We should meet at the cafe the same time as today. Or earlier if you want. Up to you.”

“Same time sounds good.” Hyungwon put his phone in his back pocket after checking the time. “Damn, it’s already after ten.”

“Is your apartment far?”

Hyungwon looked down. “It's kinda far.”

“I’ll walk you there if I can stay,” Hoseok offered. “I would say we could stay in my dorm, but my roommate already shares a bed with his boyfriend because he has nowhere to stay. It's a long story.” He smiled and shrugged a little, hoping that it was cute enough.

Hyungwon nodded. “I’d like that. My place isn't really in a friendly neighborhood, and I'm quite the target.” He cringed as if he knew firsthand what an easy target he was.

“Hyungwon, if you ever feel like you aren't safe, tell me and I'll walk you home. You can repay me by letting me stay the night. Sound like a deal?” The tall dancer nodded and shook the hand that was stretched out for him. “Let's get going.”

They walked quietly for some time before Hyungwon broke the silence. "I’ve been meaning to ask you: long have you been dancing?" 

"Ah, let's see...sixteen years, about." 

Hyungwon hummed in admiration. "Wow. You started when you were pretty young." 

"Yeah. I started with stuff like ballet and then when I was ten or something I found out about hip hop. I've been doing that ever since." There was another awkward pause. "I really love dancing," he said in an attempt to keep the conversation going. "All through high school I would dance instead of doing homework. I had my dreams set on becoming an idol or a backup dancer—something like that—but I was a little too late. I should have gone to a special school if I wanted to go into the entertainment industry. Then my mom said that if I wanted to go to a dance academy, I would have to pay for it, so I did some street performing to make a few bucks." Hoseok laughed a little. "It was literally a few bucks by the end of a year. So that's what I'm doing at this place, studying to be a physical therapist." 

"I'm sure some company would hire you as a choreographer," Hyungwon responded slowly. 

"Not enough experience. They're gonna want someone who has gone to school for dance, not me." Hoseok turned to the other dancer beside him. "What about you?" 

Hyungwon tugged at the sleeves of his sweatshirt again, and Hoseok wondered why he always seemed so uncomfortable when he was asked about his personal life. "Well, I don't have as much dancing experience, so becoming a professional dancer never really crossed my mind. I just do it for fun." 

Hoseok nodded at that. "What about your job? You mentioned it before." 

The taller dancer ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, it just pays the bills." He was silent a while after and obviously quite tired. Although Hoseok was very curious, he didn't want to seem obsessed. 

"We're still going the right way, right?" 

Hyungwon nodded. "Almost there." 

They walked another two blocks, then turned down an alley and Hyungwon stopped at a door which was suspiciously covered by a dumpster. Hoseok didn't like the looks of it. He did say it wasn't a good part of town... 

It took Hyungwon a few tries to unlock the door. "The front doors close at 6 p.m. but we all get keys for the side door," he explained. Hoseok was still bothered by the fact that Hyungwon had to go through an alley to get home. 

The door was finally opened, and it lead to a poorly lit hallway. The hall split at the end, one side a narrow staircase and the other a laundry room. He followed Hyungwon up the stairs (which were only the width of a person) and down another hallway, which had slightly better lighting. Hyungwon unlocked what Hoseok could only assume was his apartment. The room was not very big. 

It's okay , he told himself. He's living alone so it's already great that he can afford a place. 

Everything in the apartment was to the right of the door, save the clothes rack which was positioned a few feet away from the entrance (which was as far as it could go, as the apartment did not go too deep). The bed stretched from one wall to the next and there was a shower curtain on the far side of the bed, covering anything between the bed and the wall. 

To think Hoseok thought the college dorms were small... 

After removing his shoes, Hyungwon picked up a few candy wrappers and chip bags that had been thrown on the floor. "I'm sorry. I haven't been expecting guests." 

"Don't worry about it. I'm happy to have some company that's not my roommate and his guy, for once." 

Hyungwon smiled and Hoseok found it adorable. "I'm happy to have some company in general." He rubbed his eyes. "This is embarrassing," he mumbled, looking around at his apartment. "If you need to take a piss the toilet is behind the curtain. The showers are closed now, but you can try washing up at the sink. Not too hard, I do it all the time." 

Hoseok nodded, forcing himself to not feel sorry for Hyungwon. It wasn't that he didn't care; he just didn't want his new friend to feel like he was being looked down upon. "Sounds good. If you don't mind, I'm going to use your bathroom." 

Hyungwon laughed awkwardly and nodded. "Don't worry about the bed." 

Hoseok crawled over the bed and  slipped behind the shower curtain. The 'bathroom' was surprisingly nice. A small crate under the sink held different makeups, and a wire shelf held stacks of facial cleansers and creams. He did as Hyungwon had told him, washing himself at the sink. The curtain moved and he could hear the sound of blankets being taken off the bed. 

"Sorry," came Hyungwon's voice. "I'm just making a place to sleep. You can have the bed." 

Hoseok turned off the water. "You're not sleeping on the floor. That bed is big enough for both of us." 

"It's fine, Hoseok. You don't need to share with me." 

"I don't want you sleeping on the floor." He poked his head out from behind the curtain. "If you don't want to sleep in the bed with me, I'll sleep on the floor." Hyungwon nodded. 

When Hoseok left Hyungwon's bathroom, Hyungwon had tucked himself into the covers, facing towards the curtain. "I need to sleep," he said, struggling to keep his eyes open. "If you need a shirt, take something from me. Or other clothes—" His voice trailed off drowsily. 

"I don't sleep with a shirt," Hoseok said cautiously. "Is that okay?" 

Hyungwon's eyes were already closed and it took him a second to process. "Yeah, fine. Don't...do anything to me." 

Hoseok looked confused. "Don't worry. Sweet dreams, Hyungwon." The other groaned and turned the other way. 



The next morning, Hoseok woke up to find Hyungwon fast asleep. The dancer's features were so soft and relaxed that Hoseok had to hold himself back from touching him. Instead, he fished his phone out of his pants that were still on the edge of the bed and looked that the time. 9:52. They were somewhat behind schedule, seeing as they both needed to get ready then go have breakfast.

He laid back in bed, unsure of what to do. He didn't want to disrupt Hyungwon, but he could do anything unless the other was awake. Another hour passed, and Hyungwon finally began to stir. "Good morning," he greeted. 

"Huh?" Hyungwon pushed himself up on his elbows and shook his head. "Hi, Hoseok." His voice was deep and raspy and Hoseok would be lying if he said he didn't find it insanely attractive. 

With a good amount of groaning and sniffling, Hyungwon sat up. "I almost forgot why you were in my bed," he chuckled, the sound going straight up Hoseok's spine. 

"Still wanna finish the dance today?” Hyungwon shrugged. “It's almost eleven.”

“We can save it for later.”

“Alright. Let’s hang out until then.”

Hyungwon seemed flustered. "Okay." For a split second, his eyes traveled to Hoseok's chest, which had been uncovered when Hyungwon sat up. 

"Can I borrow some clothes?" he asked with a smirk. Hyungwon nodded rapidly. 

"I'll be in the bathroom getting ready. You can use whatever you want." 

"Thanks," Hoseok said, crawling out from under the covers to get clothes. He opted for wearing his own pants because all of Hyungwon's would be far too tight, but he pulled a plain black sweatshirt off the hanger. It was loose on him, so it must have swallowed Hyungwon when he was wearing it. He sat on the bed waiting for the other. 

This place isn't that bad , he thought to himself. Every morning, Hyungwon only had to roll out of bed to get to the bathroom, and his closet was two steps away from his bed. Of course, the showers were closed by the time Hyungwon came home from dance club, so he was doomed if he had to go somewhere in the morning. Which reminded Hoseok... 

"Hyungwon, do you have to go to work today?" he asked when said man pulled away the bathroom curtain. He was wearing skinny jeans and a long black sweater. There were thick black glasses perched high on his nose. 

"No," he replied, stepping up to walk over the bed. "My job's a little different." He proceeded in folding the shirt he used to sleep. 

"Can I know what you do?" Hoseok asked, still quite curious. 

Hyungwon shrugged. "You'll probably think it's weird." 

"Are you..." Hoseok tried to hide his smirk. "Are you a stripper?" 

Hyungwon choked on the air and ended up messing up the shirt he was folding. "N–no!" 

"Well, why are you being so secretive?" 

"I'm a model," Hyungwon revealed, folding the shirt once again. 

"Oh," Hoseok said, somewhat let down. "I thought it was going to be something extravagant." 

"No, it's just a little embarrassing. It's, um, some nonsensical thing with posters and stuff." 

The smirk came back to Hoseok's face. "What magazine is it?" 

"None of your business," said the model, turning the other way. There was a hint of red in his cheeks. 

"Are they dirty pictures?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and leaned forward on the bed. 

Hyungwon shook his head rapidly. "No! They're just...more intimate than I'd like to get with my friends." 

Hoseok sat on the bed in silence. “To be honest,” he started, flattening the sheets under his hands, “I was hoping we might be a little more than friends someday.”

The taller dancer froze for a good ten seconds. Soft footsteps made their way to the bed and he sat down. “Hoseok, I don't wants someone who likes me for my looks.”

“Who said I liked your looks?”

Hyungwon gave him a quite offended look.

Hoseok smiled. “Of course, you're one of the most handsome men I've seen in my life, but you're also one of the most talented dancers I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. The way you move is so smooth, it's honestly kind of rude. And your voice sends shivers down my spine, it's so beautiful, and I'd really love to listen to it every day.” He chuckled, then added, “Especially when you wake up. It's really y.”

“You are so…”

“I'm so what?” Hyungwon shook his head, so Hoseok took it as a signal to continue. “You also have an adorable personality. You don't say too much, but you're so confident when you do speak. And when you get embarrassed, it's the cutest thing, with that smile and you cover your face up.”

“You're amazing.”

Hoseok smiled. “You think so?” He tickled his fingers under Hyungwon’s chin.

“Except when you do that.”

 

 


a.n// this was a sad excuse to praise everything about hyungwon. i love him

also idk if this is done. there may be a second part, so be on the lookout.

pls tell me how you feel about it. thanks for reading!