Together

Together

Outside of the window of the apartment  that is own by Seungcheol can be seen that the weather is bad. It is raining. For Jihoon, he really hate this weather as he will start to think negative thoughts. For today, his assumptions is right. He doesn't feeling well because of his headache, and he's becoming more stress after checking his boyfriend phone, Seungcheol. He saw a message from someone named Yoon Jeonghan. He make an assumption that is the reason why Seungcheol has coming home late and give him less affection than usual for the past months. He started to feel more insecure about himself more than he already is. He thought maybe Seungcheol does not like him anymore. They'll break up and all.

"Hoonie, I'll be home late today. I have stuff to do. You don't need to cook for me today. Just make yours, okay?" Seungcheol said.

"Okay. Please be careful out there. I love you." Jihoon said.He feel really embarrassed and satisfication after he said that. But, Seungcheol went out of their apartment without reply it back.

Jihoon feel weird towards Seungcheol lately because of his lack of affection. Before this, Seungcheol will always kiss or hug him before went out. "Why our relationship become like this?! I want to be together forever with you, Seungcheol. So, please don't leave me!" That's the word that Jihoon want to scream to his boyfriend but instead, he screamed it in his house with no one there except for him. Jihoon doesn't care how loud he scream because nobody will care. Even his nosy neighbour. He screaming and crying about 12 hours in the cold house accompanied by the sound of the rain outside.

"I'm home, Hoonie!" Seungcheol greeted. No one aswered. Panic starting to rush him. He is feeling afraid. Afraid that his partner get an attack when he is just alone in the house. Jihoon actually has a weak body. He can faint easily because of the cold weather and it'll be more easy for him to faint if he's under stress.

"Jihoon!" Seungcheol screamed. But, he just get a silent in reply. "Jihoon! It's not funny, hun! Reply me! Where are you?" Seungcheol asked again. He started to search for him inside the house. He's afraid that his darling will leave him.

Seungcheol opened a door that will bring him to a room. It's Jihoon personal studio. The place where Jihoon spend his time when he is alone. Seungcheol found Jihoon unconscious on the couch. He panic and don't know what to do. He took out his phone and started to dial emergency number while holding Jihoon before someone interrupt him.

"What are you doing, Cheol?" Jihoon asked.

"A-are you awake, darling? Are you okay?" he stuttered.

"Yeah. I'm just sleeping for a while." Jihoon answered Seungcheol question.

"You made me worried." Seungcheol started to relax once he know his darling is okay.

"I'm sorry." Jihoon apologise.

"It's okay babe. As long as you are okay, I will be fine. I thought I have lose you." he reassure Jihoon.

"I feel hungry, Cheol. Let's eat." Jihoon suggested and Seungcheol agreed.

Both of them eat together silently. Enjoying their meal with having each other by their side. It is quiet but at the same time calming. At least it's not an awkward silent, Jihoon thought.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" Jihoon broke the silent.

"Yes, hun."

"Who is that Jeonghan guy in your phone that you're messaging with?" Jihoon asked with curiousity as well as sadness in his voice.

"You looked into my phone, hun? You don't trust me?" Seungcheol asked back.

"I looked at it by accident. I did not looked through your phone and I do trust you."

"Well, he is my boss for my part-time job that I do for this past months. There's nothing else between us." Seungcheol explained it to eliminate the misunderstanding that he had between him and his darling.

"Why are you working part-time?" Jihoon curious.

"Well, because I want to-" Seuncheol pulled out a tiny box that contained all his hard work. "propose to you, Jihoon" he continued.

Jihoon in awe of his boyfriend, soon-to-be husband. "W-what?" Jihoon confused.

"Will you marry me and live together forever with me, Lee Jihoon?" Seungcheol proposed.

"Yeah! I-I mean, I do!" Jihoon answered excitedly.

Seungcheol put the beautiful ring on Jihoon ring finger as a sign that jihoon is his and only his. Jihoon look at Seungcheol with a beautiful smile that removed all his darkness a while ago. Both of them locked their engagement with an innocent kiss on the lips.

They will lived happily together. That's for sure.