A Comma or a Period?

~CRUSH~ ( ParkHyoShin x OC x Hongbin )

A few years after that incident they become close and always meet at the concert or event… they rarely meet privately(at neighborhood) but only for the first year of their friendship. After that, they did not get a chance to meet up again. Hana was too busy with her study and work… she works as a composer and changed her major to music… he(PHS) also busy with his career… he comes out with many great songs that he composed himself… Every new year they come home to celebrate with their family… and of course, they meet up. Hana always brings her works to show him and get advice from him if they meet privately…

He said

“long time no see… I thinks if I get busy I’ll get to see you at concert… hahaha”

Hana had used to him so she was not nervous and misunderstood about their relationship anymore, she just thought he was a good mentor.

She reply

“yeah… sorry I’m busy composing new song… will you look up this new song and give a comment”

He looks disappointed

...and said

“Its has been four month I didnt talk, meet and see your face at all. Here we get to meet again you just ask about your song…?”

Hana just smile at him.

She reply

“I’m so sorry, how are you…? Did you feels good or stressed lately? ehhehe”

He just look at Hana with his poker face…

he said

“not sincere at all..hhmm…we should exchange phone number you know, its easy to update each other status”

Hana was startle

and said

“what are you saying? You should be careful with your privacy… It will be awkward to change number with fans …”

Hana gave him strange looks…

He just reply

“why? Yes you are my fans but we have known for years…you always ask me for advice and its make me as your mentor right? You know me from primary right? And you’re not someone who breaks others privacy right? Especially me… ”

Hana quietly thinking

…and said

“yeah you right…but you should not accuse me if your privacy leak out, you have to trust me and (hana smile) I get to ask you advice whenever I want”   

He just smile at Hana

...and said

“ok fine,I’ll trust you but don’t betray me ok,I’ll answer if  I had free time…hahaha.Today just don’t talk about works, I want to rest”

Hana agreed…they talk until late night,others than works…

After holiday they always texting and call each other when they needed… Hana genre was similar to him… Hana gets to compose a track for idol group name VIXX… Hana was so happy when she knows one of VIXX member admire him…Hana and Hongbin always share story and opinion about their music and him(PHS)… they had similar taste of music…Hana was an expert to compose a song for a solo singer but she had some difficulty when making the song because she had to compose a song for a group… So Hana often texting and calling him at that period… as always they share advice, opinion, and story too… Hana know that he doesn’t have anything scheduled that day and she was calling him to ask advice but he doesn’t answer the phone at all…

Hana text him “why are behaving like this suddenly? we agree things like this won't happen right? It will be awkward for us you know ” Hana speak loudly the content of the message while typing…she has that kind of habit when getting angry while messaging…Hongbin suddenly walks into the studio and hear it….but he doesn’t have an idea at all who is Hana messaging…

He ask

“who’s that boyfriend….??hahaha” he just speak informally because Hana was younger

Hana just reply

“hahaha…no, he was my mentor. He inspired me to purchase my career” Hana smile.

Hana was angry and disappointed with him.

Hana keeps composing that song over and over again to get the song done perfectly… Hongbin accompanies Hana in the studio. Hana put her phone on the table in front Hongbin…when Hana phone ringing, Hongbin take a glimpse at Hana phone “Hyo Shin”, Hongbin chided Hana to tell her that her phone is ringing… Hana takes a look at her phone and she just declines the call…

Hongbin ask

“who was that? Why don’t you just take that call?”

Hana answer

“my mentor…hahaha  I’m still in the angry mode, 2nd call I’ll answer it…”

Hongbin

“owh the one that you’re texting and calling earlier”

Hana phone ringing… Hana picked up the phone while looked at the computer… Hongbin just looked from the sofa.

Hana

“Yes President?! (in strict voices)”

HyoShin

“don’t talk to me like that…you didn't even know why I not answering your phone call, whether I’m upset or not..hmm”

Hana

“ok fine…may I know why you are upset ? and why you did not even reply me…hhmm”

HyoShin

“Talk to yourself and your new friend…I had a busy day and you had so much fun huh? You always want fast reply for message but when I give you a message and you did not even have time to reply while you can have a time for selfie…can you explain that”

Hana take a looks at Hongbin… he is wearing headphone and study the lyrics

Hana reply

“I am sorry for the other day...I and Hongbin just do it randomly, I did not realize your message at that time,I am so sorry but you should be greatful that your two fans get along, right? ”

HyoShin

"Ok fine...I'll try to understand why are you behaving like that the other day, btw what are gonna ask me? "

Hana and HyoShin just talk and exchange advice…

Hongbin shock with Hana conversation… he actually does not play a song at all…he realize that Hana mentor might be HyoShin… his idol PHS.

After the call end, Hana go to Hongbin to see his progress… Hana chided him

Hana

“hey…are you day dreaming? how is your progress”

He reply

“oh huh?? I am just thinking…so so”

Hana said

“if anything you don’t understand about the lyrics just ask ok? What are you listening?”

Hongbin answer with a blank face

“ok…I didn’t listen to anything at all”

Hana  confused

“why are you wearing headphone??did you heard everything??”

Hongbin

“because before you are on the phone I listening some demo…yes I heard everything, of course I did not misunderstood… hahahah(awkwardly) he was your mentor right?”

Hana

“owh…hahaha(awkwardly)ok thanks…yeah he was my mentor…hahaha, sorry I did not tell you, it should be a secret”

Hongbin

“lucky you, owh I will keep it secret…did yo get to meet him often?”

Hana

“no of course… he is way to busy but today was his day off even though our schedule don’t match…we get to meet once in a few month sometime…ahhaha”

Hongbin

“owh really…I really want to meet him T-T… it means that I will sang a song that he make??even though not 100% , he contribute to this song too right? hhahaha”

Hana

“when times come you will meet him too, we should hagout together… I talk a lot about you at him too…yeah I guess you right, he do contribute to this song too even though secretly… ahhahaha”

Hongbin was so happy hearing what ana said…. Hana and Hongbin become friends since then. When they(Hongbin&Hana), Hongbin always ask Hana to hang out together. She spends a lot of her times with Hongbin rather than with HyoShin. Hana and HyoShin become far apart again because they are too busy with their own life… they do texting and call sometime but not too often. It has been half year they don’t meet and two months they don’t call or text each other. Hana does not follow up his schedule and all about him at all… she was so busy with her final and worked too…

One day, when Hana gets home she realizes that she gets a parcel at the front door… it has been two days that parcel remains seal… after bath, Hana sits at the living room and open the package… she was shocked by the thing inside… there is a card and the latest album of PHS... Hana read the cards “from your neighborhoods soulmate” Hana feel really guilty and grab her phone…it was 2 in the morning at that time. She feels like she has neglected him(PHS)...with the teary eyes because of guilty, she called him...

Hana

“hi,how are you? what are you doing? sorry...are you sleepy? ”

Hyo shin

“just fine,nothing hahaha…never mind,waiting your call”

Hana

“I am so sorry…I am so busy lately…I didn’t even realize I got a parcel, hope you don’t get mad”

Hyo shin

“you are listening to it now??”

Hana

“yeah…it’s so good,it has been long time I didn’t hear your voice, its awkward…hahhaha”

Hana voice was so slow and tired.

HyoShin

“ahhha…me too, did you just get back from work? You must be tired... Did you sleepy?”

Hana

“yeah,such a busy day…never mind I want to talk to you till I asleep…hmm”

HyoShin

“ohh...hahaha(chuckle) you really overcome your complex, you used to chase me around...hahaha but now you're busy with your career …I don’t mind….uhh the songs just end. What do you thinks about that?”

Hana was asleep …HyoShin expect this things will happen again…

He just said

“hhmm….Hana you are always like this, haih… I thought we can have a good conversation today... goodnight, have a nice dream”

and he just hang up the phone…

He leave Hana a message…

“I will be really busy till Christmas eve… hope get to meet you when Christmas break at home, I want to know what you though about the song, be well prepared…hahaha” .

In the morning Hana read the message and she just smile…she smile because this time he get a Christmas break and she get to meet him…

When Christmas break.....

Hana gets back home early than HyoShin… she waits for him anxiously... HyoShin texts her to meet up as usual… she gets there early with a present…

Hana smiled widely and excited when he show up… he looks so happy with Hana expression.

HyoShin

“such a wide smile…hahah, I really miss you”

Hana

“hahaha…me too(brightly) I got you a present…I make it myself 100% like your latest album”

His facial looks disappointed and he just keep trying to smile…

Hana

“why you don’t like it ?…hhmmm”

HyoShin

“no… I like it …hahaha, so what is your thought?”

Hana

“wuuhh  I’m glad you like it…owh feedback….hahaha your song is really good as usual, it has myterious feeling to it, charming and attractive... hoksi you always make kind of song that I love…chaego!!! I like it so much, I get what is this lyrics about but there certain things that I wasn't sure. I gave 95% maybe...hahaha I can't give you the other 5% because it's too hard for me to understand...hehehe sorry ” Hana give him thumbs up.

Hyo shin looks piss off

Hana asking

“why?”

HyoShin

“nothing…that’s all? I expected more from you ”

Hana

“I am sorry…I like your style in that songs…but in term of lyrics it was too different with your other song. It's hard for me to understand it, sorry I was so busy... I know I should put a lot of afford reviewing your lyrics. It has sincerity but too obvious at the same time complicated, I like lyrics more poetry…I am sorry, you don’t like I lie right? ”

Hana pat him...

He just smile out of disappointment 

HyoShin

“I always give review for your works… I thought you are good enough at reviewing the song and understand the lyrics.”

Hana

“I am so sorry I make you disappointed  T-T”

Hana just cant say anything because she feels so guilty…

HyoShin

“the reason why you want write a song is because you want to expressed the feeling…don’t just review the material… I told you right to be well prepared. I am sorry maybe I expect too much from someone that I neglect long time ago… I don’t have right to angry at you…”

his mixed feeling drive hana to a confusion .

Hana looks confused…she disappointed with his speech…why he is apologizing. He just walks away, Hana was speechless and rigid… She feels so guilty towards her mentor, she feels like she had disappointed her mentor... will they continue their mentor-mentee relationship like this?

 

 

It's time to reveal, chapter waiting... ^^ >>>