Merits of a Secret Crush

~CRUSH~ ( ParkHyoShin x OC x Hongbin )

One month after Hana birthday… at lunch hour, Hana best friend was waiting outside her classroom… Hana feels weird when she said she come to Hana faculty to have lunch together… their faculty was far away, its first time she comes to Hana faculty. She drags Hana to the auditorium … Hana was blank and keep asking the question to her…

She just say

“you will see”.

Hana was breathless and rigid.

Her bestfriend just said

“you’re shocked and greatfull right…ehhehe”.

Hana just looks at her angrily and when he started singing, Hana automatically sees straight to his face, her looks(right now) feels like she is longing for him… he was singing happily and suddenly he made an eye contact with Hana and smile… Hana was really touched.

At  the same time Hana bestfriend says to her ears

“wahh~ he smile at me… I meet him before privately as board member, omg he remember me^-^ I’m so happy. I’ll never regret to request him to come to our university”…

Hana feels completely disappointed at that time… she just ran out from that auditorium…                                

She just thought “what was I thinking, he is not smiling at me…even though he was smiling at me… its just smile for a fan, get yourself together Hana…he’s just your childhood crush”

…she was not in contact with her best friend till last week of that semester...

They meet up

She(unni) said

“I’m so sorry I didn’t respect your decision,I just wanna do surprise event for you…that’s all, I thinks you will be thankfull to me because it has been long time since you last meet him T-T ”

Hana reply

“I’m not mad at you anymore…thanks for your kindness and I’m so sorry for my childish behavior ”…

She(unni) just smile and whisper at hana ear...

“its not a sin to live in fantasy and you don’t know whether its really impossible or not :D” ….

Hana just give her angry face.. 

She(unni) said

“okay…okay I wont say anything anymore”

Hana explains to her that this whole semester break she maybe not in Seoul, so it will be hard to hang out…and she(unni) was sad to hear that but she(unni) is ok with that…Hana spends the whole semester break at her hometown...

 

Semester breaks begin...

Hana decided to spend all her holidays at home to rest rather than do a part-time job... She takes a chance of this holiday to enjoy and meet her old friend. She follows her friends goofing around to find a new hobby but it is not as simple as Hana thinks... There is nothing that Hana sincerely like to do, finding new interest is not easy... After a few days, Hana feels unmotivated at all...

One night she just wondering around the park… she smiling because she remembers how much time that she spend at the park back then to re-write his lyrics.

Suddenly man voice come from behind…his face was covered

He said

“why are you smiling alone?”

Hana looks afraid and rigid…

He reply

“don’t step back, you will fall down and don’t feel afraid too…hahaha”

Hana reply 

“oh... I’m not afraid… why are you talking to me? you're not supposed to be here..” 

Hana doesn’t blinking at all... she feels like this was a dream.

He reply 

“hmm…you sure are a sasaeng fans…you know that’s me with hearing my voice…”

Hana just staring at him 

“I’ll not forget your voice of course and I’m not your sasaeng fans anymore”

He reply 

“hahaha you had retired right?... why are you ran away from the event last time, did you hate that surprise event?”

Hana answer 

“you know that’s for me? And what are you doing here? Are you followed me?”

He replied 

“ya~ your friend told me when she request it. Holiday of course… why would I followed you ? this is my hometown too…hahaha”

Hana...

“ohh ok then… have a fun holiday, hope you succeed wherever you go, sincerely as your fans”

His face looks sad and he give Hana supportive advice...

“I’m really happy you become my fans and I also love the fact that we grow up at the same neighborhoods… I proud that you had matured enough to chase your dream… the real one, hahaha…hope you good luck in future ”

Hana was so grateful that he gets to meet him face to face, talk and he give Hana supportive advice too. They just smiled at each other and shake hands… Hana just doesn’t expect that kind of day will come into her life… she was so happy and thankful… she feels like that was a dream…that day she had a happiest sleepless night ever.

After the incident, they become closer as fans and singer… he becomes more active and famous than before… Hana still supports him but not too active… Hana was busy purchase her dream, she decided to follow his(PHS) footsteps. He still inspired Hana to become a great lyricist and great singer…Hana has been his successful fans under his supervision.

 

 

next chapter is waiting...will this unrequited love continue??? we will see...^^