Unspeakable Secrets

~CRUSH~ ( ParkHyoShin x OC x Hongbin )

After that happens Hana just sits on the bench and listening to his(PHS) latest song…she reviews the lyrics over and over again for a while...

Hana was confused with the lyrics…she start thinking while walking back home

“why either of them just watch each other from far? Distance relationship? But they had that strong feeling for each other? aish he is so complicated, what are he trying to describe…its for sure this is love story…heroin confess but hero reject without realizing heroin feeling? What kind of situation is this…omg…hhmmm crush??? But who? Hmm of course the heroin had crush on hero and she got rejected unintentionally…no its not right…this lyrics is from the hero view…wow did they had crush on each other? Tragic love story omg….wait!!! ”

she stops walking suddenly…  

Hana speak up loud

“this lyrics is from the hero view and he want to know my thought?”

she become blank…

She talking alone while open her house gate

“he just want my review…he didn’t even said that the lyrics is about me and him..ahahha, Hana you are so funny. What was you think….hahaha”

Her brother and mother chided her

“what are you mumbling alone…?”

Hana

“oppa…omma am I clueless person? ”

Oppa

“yes…you are are so clueless, don't you see what you need to do right now? you are too rational and straightforward…you only care about yourself!!! Why don’t you help out a bit here…aigoo”

Hana just answer casually

“I’m being serious…hhmmm. You are the one want omma pancake~ …I have a lot to do”

Omma

“let her be…she is not someone who is not helping with no reason…you know your sister…”

Hana went upstairs, to her room. She sits in front of her laptop, do her works…then she grabs her bag and takes out his album…she just continued staring at the album and the cards…she plays the CD and looks at the cd cases and the photo books… there is a note at the back of the photo books… Hana was speechless once again, she becomes breathless when she realizes that is the picture of the old park that she used to spend most of her time back then.

Once again, the uncertain feeling that she hates come… but this time was different because she can ask to confirm it… she dazes for a few minutes… at last, she decides to ask him… she calls him and texting him but he doesn’t answer at all… Hana is impatiently waiting for his answer… then she just grabs her coat and ran out to his home… (it take around 15 minutes walking) As she runs… she slips on the street, her back was full of snow… it's around 11 o’clock but that neighborhood doesn’t seem to sleep yet because it is still celebration weeks…

When she arrived in front of his home, she realizes that her action might be off the line but she decides to ring the bell too because this time it's not her problem…this was their problem and she can't solve it herself…

His mother answer

“who is that?”

Hana

“owh annyeonhaseyo, I am HyoShin chingu, Ryu Hana…is he at home? Can you tell him that I should meet him now?”

Hana was asking politely.

His mother answer awkwardly

“owh I am sorry I cant help you and HyoShin is not at home…why don’t you go home, its so late and cold…”

Hana suspect that his mother might thinks that she was HyoShin fans

Hana  

“I am sorry aunty but I thinks you are suspecting me as his fans right? I am really his friend, I need to talk to him right now, to confirm something”

HyoShin mother

“I don’t know who you are I am sorry…why don’t you just texting him or call him if you want to meet him”

Hana

“I have call him several times and texting him too…but he don’t reply at all, maybe his phone battery runs out. Can you help me, notice him that I have come to meet him now? please… ”

Her mother went upstairs and notice him about Hana presence… He was working on his new song…

His mother tell him

“HyoShin why don’t you checked your phone, your friend want to meet you”

He just say

“ok…I’ll checked it later”

His mother tell Hana that she has notice HyoShin about Hana presence and tell him to checked his phone.

Hana said

“thanks you so much…I’ll wait here”

His mother feels uneasy about Hana… after around 30 minutes he takes a break to drinks some water and he checked his phone… there is about 10 missed call and 15 messages…

He checked it one by one…

“where are you? We need to talk”

“there is certain things I need to confirm with you”

............

“I am on my way to park can we meet there now?”

“will you come or not? You know I don’t like this uncertain feeling,will you explain to me?”

“you might thinks I am overbroad…but this time I will not swallow it alone again... we need to settle this things together ”

The more he read…he feels uneasy and worried about Hana…he calls Hana, at the same time his(PHS) mother went outside checking on Hana whether she is still there or not. His mother opened the gate, Hana was startle and quickly stand up, her phone is ringing…because her nervousness she fell on the icy road in front of his house...

His mother said

“aigoo…are you ok, can you get up?”

Hana reply out of embarrassment

“oh..hahaha, I am ok…I am fine”

His mother

“why don’t you just get home…its so late”

Hana

“we are rarely meet, I am afraid he will get busy after this Christmas break…hahaha ”

At the same time, he was at upstairs wondering why Hana does not pick up her phone, he becomes so worried. He just though what was his mother said earlier “it could be Hana”… he runs downstairs and asking where is his mother at his brother…

Hyo shin

“where is mom?” ...he looks panic

His brother

“she went outside to tell your fans to go home…why?”

Hyo shin

“haishh…” he seems really worried

His brother feels uneasy and follow him outside.

Hyo shin

“aish what are you doing here?” he looks angry.

Hana feels humiliated with the ways he talk to her in front of his(PHS) mother.

His mother

“do you know her…why don’t you picked up your phone (angrily), she's waiting for you...you know??!!"

Hyo shin

“I am sorry, it was not my intention and why are you waiting outside like this cant you thinks? Its late night, look at you…you are freezing”

His mother went inside back with her brother …

Hana said angrily

“can you stop let your anger on me? And can we talk now”

Hyo shin drag Hana inside the gate… he wants to take Hana inside the house because she looks freezing…but Hana stops him …they talked in the garden…

Hana

“can you stop here first?”

Hyoshin

“get inside first, warm up your bodies and then we talk ”

Hana 

No…stops, listen to me now. You are not supposed to behave like this to me, its enough. I want you to explain to me now, is your latest song are about your feeling towards me? ”

Hyo shin

“hmm…you never listen to me…yeah , at last you understand”

Hana

“why are doing like this to me? Am I easy to you? It’s because I am 8 years younger than you makes me look easy?!”

Hyo shin

“at that point I was uncertain, I just though want to encourage you to chase your future, I just thought I had crush on you for a while only”

Hana

“that’s not the point…the point is you lying to me. At first... crush then you make me as your special fans, then friend, then mentor then what now a soulmate? If you are not serious, don’t make something like this(Hana refers to his latest song). Can you stops give me hopeless hope…I hate it”

Hyo shin

“I am so sorry for pretend not knowing you…at that time its feels weird for me to confess to a high scholar , we had 8 years gap…its not easy for me either to take a courage to confess.You said I make you looks easy, now you explain to me,you said you like me and you feels strong fate between us but why are you overcome that feeling easily? ”

He scold Hana because he was disappointed with Hana feeling towards him now...

Hana said

“why are you scolding me like this was my fault…you was my mentor,it will be awkward for us if I shows my feeling. You thinks its easy to move on?! Its not fair you know my feeling but you didn’t even take the first step and you expect me to show my feeling towards you like one sided love?” Hana gets teary…

He was so guilty to Hana and just hug her…Hana suddenly sneezing …he hold Hana cheeks with both his hands

He said

“wow you are freezing, lets go inside first…”

Hana  pulled his hands

“ NO, I dont want...Its not nice for me to come your home this late...let just talk outside or you can walked me home”

Hyo shin

“warm up your body first then I will walked you home, you are freezing you know”

He drags Hana inside…

He tells his mom

“she was freezing, I want to keep her warm first then I will take her home”

His mother

“its fine…did you need some warm drinks…?”

Hana 

“no…never mind , its ok”

At the same time,

Hyo shin reply

“yes it will be great”

His mother

“its ok, I will deliver to your room later...warm up your body first, you're freezing ^^”

Hana

“hahaha...thanks for your concern, owh I am sorry not to introduced myself, I am Ryu Hana…I am HyoShin friend plus he was my mentor” Hana just smile…

His mother

“owh really? HyoShin was your mentor, great”

He just drags Hana into his rooms.She just standing at the doors...

Hyo shin

“what are doing??”

Hana

“I just can believed that I am in your room” …she just mesmerized

Hyo shin

“stop being like that ok…”

Hana

“ok…can I seat? Wahh is this your keyboard?I like your interior. Your room is so neat... you are too lazy to move around right? hahaha.”

Hyo shin

“how can you be excited about a little things about me? You sure was a 'sasaeng' fans, are you sure you has retired? ” he is teasing Hana.

Hana

“can you stop teasing me about that?! That’s happen long time ago.I am 23 right now you know”

Hyo shin just laughing at Hana… Hana was irritated with him and just sits silently, his mom come in to give the hot drinks and Hana thanks her while smiling…

Hana

“your mom is so kind…”

Hyo shin

“really? Lucky you…hahaha”

Hana

“why? Did she always scold you?”

He just smile

“you sure are dense….hahaha I am talking about your future, she seems to like you”

Hana once again always ruin the mood with her straightforward speech

“I am still young, I didn’t even thinks about that. I didn’t give you the answer of your confession so don’t get too far thinking. ”

He was hurt by Hana speech…

HyoShin

“this is how you get revenge on me huh?did you finish your drinks? Come on I will take you home”

Hana looks at HyoShin

She said

“can I sleep here?? can I ?”

HyoShin shock with Hana request

“what? Behave Hana? Did you do this to others too?”

Hana

“why its just sleep over, I am not asking you to sleep with me…hmm, of course”

He looks angry and unsatisfied …

Hana laughing at him

“of course I just ask that kind of question to girl friend, look at you…hahaha. I am just kidding”

HyoShin

“stop it, come on…and one more thing before you give me the answer…”

He look staright to Hana eyes

Hana “what?”

He kissed Hana on the lips… Hana was rigid,breathless and blanks…

Hana

“its was my first kiss ,you have perfected it....hahahah^^”

He just smiling…look at Hana faces blushing…

Hana

“wait...Its not fair, it will affected my answer T-T”

HyoShin

“how much longer I had to hold that? I thinks its so fair for me…”

Hana just can't bear to get angry at him…He walked Hana home…

Hana

“I feels like this was a fantasy…I am so happy ^^”

Hyo shin

“you should get rid of your so realistic thinking, some fantasy might be real even though the path was not clear ”

Hana

“I will keep that in mind my mentor…hahaha” 

He staring at Hana while smiling...

Hana

"why are you looking at me like that...? :') "

Hyoshin

"nothing... I feels really greatfull right now. Before this I get to see your face from far... it's so hard to bump into you in this neighbourhood, sometimes you sit at the park alone...hahaha. Sometimes I just get to see your face at concerts or events only :'D"

Hana was speechless

Hana

"so it's real? hahaha....I had a feeling like you're staring at me sometimes... wahh~ there is so many unexpected things happen today , can't believe it"  

Hana was so happy with his confession

He was embarrased and laughing at Hana speech...

Hana

"I dont like to lie... its true what you did earlier will effect my answer...hmmm... to be honest its not like I move on completely, I just put it aside so I can have space to thinks about myself. I'm sorry but I don't know to thanks you or not, should I feels gratefull with your confession? but what I'm sure right now that I'm happy ^^ ..." 

Hana glare at him

"It was the coolest confession(the album) I thinks but haishh... my first kiss... erm shouldn't you do it more romantic T-T ... boya~ at your room -_- "

HyoShin

"The truth is that is not your first kiss, your first kiss... I steal it before :'D"

Hana

"What! when? where? did I?... we never kiss before~!!"

HyoShin

"You always dozed off if we meet up,right... Before I start working for this album, there is a day I bought you a dinner and we went for a drive... That is the time I steal it ^^ ...hahaha"

Hana

"Ya!~ you shouldn't do that...hmm"

HyoShin

"hahaha...I just thought that I had a crush on you for a while,but I didn't realize that I still searching for you even after debut... Sorry for keep you waiting too long ^^"

Hana smile at him and kiss his cheek and she run off, HyoShin was so happy that night.

Hana makes a decision to date him secretly...

After a year they decided to introduce their self to each other family… Hana mother understands why he chooses him, but another family member was feeling uncertain. They(PHS&Hana) told them why they end up choosing each other and the whole family agrees to give their blessing on their relationship. Opposite things happen when they meet Hyo Shin family to get their blessing. At first, his mother was very grateful that HyoShin brought Hana to meet their family officially but when his mother knows about their . They do not get their blessing, but Hana wants to prove that she knows Hyo Shin so well and she is capable to take care of him. At last, they did get an approval from each other family.

HyoShin and Hana were busy as always. He is now well known as the Korea top 4 singers. Hana also trains to be a singer and she releases an album, still active as a composer. She was also rising solo artist that produce her own album… Hana get to collaborate with VIXX once again for Christmas special.

One day Hongbin ask Hana to get him the latest album PHS with autograph, Hana just laughing at him.

They are chattering while working...

Hana

"why are you ask me something like that?hahahah... you can meet him and ask him personally, that is much better right"

Hongbin

"ahhh~ help me please...my schedule was full... you always in contact with him right? hehehe"

Hana

"watch your words... I'll help you if I can, he usually doesn't like to talk about works if we meet up" 

Hongbin

"oh yeah...thanks my precious chingu...huhuhu...really?what are two doing if meet up"

Hana

"eats, chattering, share new idea, goofing around...many more"

Hongbin

"I'm jealous, you get to hangout with him T-T ...where do you guys usually go out to dinner, wanna join ^^"

Hana

"huh? we don't like to go out usually so most of the time we just eat at home...err I mean sometimes (timidly) "

Hongbin

"ehem...something fishy, erm...did you....??" looking at Hana suspiciously

Hana

"(awkwardly)hahaha... what are you saying... we rarely meet up ^^"

Hongbin

"hmm... you didn't right? I'll be so dissapointed and jealous you know...hhmm..."

Hana

"not my intention to keep any secret...if there is anything that I can share with you...I'll hehehe"

Hongbin looking at Hana dearly

Hongbin

"never mind I'll not ask you anything, I'll respect your privacy."

Hana

"why?? are angry because I don't my secret with you...will you still put faith in me even I didn't share certain secret??"

He smile gently at Hana

Hongbin

"ofcourse I'll... I'll not force you to share things that you're not willing to"

After two years debut, her relationship with HyoShin was revealed to the public. At first, there are not many supporter…then they decide to release an album together that contain their story… they state in the interview that they also don’t give high hope that fans will understand it 100% ...

HyoShin

“it is weird enough to thinks that we are couple with this , we also find difficulties and it also took us so long to build this relationship…”

Hana

“I am the realistic thinker so I tried not to day dreaming…I hate when talked about fantasy, it feels like you couldn’t move on and you blocked your future, the reality one… but he once said to me -some fantasy might be real even though the path was not clear- I am always greatfull that he realize my existence”

Their album becomes top chart song…the couple has become famous for their great voice and as a great lyricist. They decided to get married a couple years later. Hana best friend(unni) never expected that their(PHS&Hana) relationship will end up like this. Many of their close friends support them and gave their blessing. 

Hongbin

“ahh~ He is my favourite idol but somehow I hate him.I had a feeling that this will end up like this from the beginning, ahh Hongbin you are such acoward...aish” 

Hongbin was happy(not so genuinely) for them but he was very dissapointed upon himself.

 

-THE END-

 

Thanks for reading my very first fanfics that I ever complete writting~ ^^