Entertain Me

Numb

 

2 Months Before

 

My eyes scanned the room, searching for a target. My eyes stopped on a short boy with black hair who’d been talking to another boy. I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn to see a smirking Luhan.

 

“Have you found someone yet?”

 

I smiled as I nodded my head towards the short boy whose friend was now gone. Luhan snorted in disbelief. “You actually think you’re going to get Kyungsoo?” I nodded ,my head as I took a sip of my drink.  “Kai the only people he’s notably talks to is Minseok-”  

 

“Who is no longer talking to him.” I pointed in the direction of Kyungsoo who was now cradling his drink. “Which gives me just enough time to swoop in and take him away.” I hopped off of my stool, beginning to walk towards an unaware Kyungsoo.

 

“Why are you all alone?” I asked taking the seat in front of him. He turned at my voice looking startled. “Oh I’m not I’m just waiting for my friend..who..ditched me.” He dropped his head onto the table mumbling something incoherent. I turned to where he’d been looking to see Luhan conversing with Minseok, who’d seemed to have gotten a little more giggly at Luhan’s gestures. I turned back to him with a light smile. “Well how about I keep you company? These company parties only last until people start to get bored.”

 

“Do they look bored to you?” He asked pointing towards the two with a raised brow.

 

“Then I guess I’ll just have to keep you entertained.” I answered.

 

A smirk covered his face as he removed his jacket placing onto the back of his seat. “Well start entertaining Jongin.”  I felt chills go up my spine as my name passed through his lips. The feeling passed, my smile quickly returning. “Okay then.”  I grabbed two drinks from the passing waitress, setting one front of Kyungsoo. “Let’s play a game.”

 

-----

 

Kyungsoo silent giggles became vocal as he tugged onto my collar. “I have an idea.” He whispered. I felt the alcohol begin to take control. “What?” His hand fiddled with my buttons silently before responding. “Let’s take our party upstairs.”

 

A smirk crossed my face as I stood up. “But what about Minseok?” I asked feigning concern

 

He chuckled carelessly. “He’ll be fine, come on.” I was pulled forward by my belt. We’d bumped and pushed past people, making our way up the stairs. “On the left.” I said directing an eager Kyungsoo. He pushed the door open, pulling us both inside before kicking the door closed with his foot. I was in too much of a shock to notice that his movements had gotten less sloppy. I released a sharp gasp at the feeling of at something cold touching my skin. I looked down only to be knocked backwards. I landed on my my bed with a thud. The room seemed to be spinning, my eyes only made out blurry images. Kyungsoo’s face hovered over mine, I could make out his smirk that had began to form.. “Goodnight, Playboy.” Was the last thing I’d heard before everything turned black.

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

“So, you make him bleed and then you clean him up.” Minseok asked from the doorway. I shook my head with a chuckle as I cut the lingering bandage piece. “Well I can’t have him dying before my plan finishes.”

 

Minseok raised a brow giving me a knowing look. “What exactly is your plan Kyungsoo?”

 

“Get intel same as always.” I answered with a shrug. “So why didn’t you get said intel tonight?” He pressed further.

 

“For one, it’s obvious he doesn’t give a damn about what actually goes on in his father’s company.” I said turning to face him. “Two, the information he’ll be giving me will take much longer than a one night stand.”

 

“How do you know he’ll comply?”

 

I reached into my pocket pulling the expensive jewelry. “When we were playing one of our games earlier I subtly asked him about these.” I paused watching his eyebrows furrow. “He immediately tensed, although he quickly brushed it off with a simple ‘nothing special’.”

 

“So one little movement tells you everything you need to know?”

 

“Minseok.” I said warningly “Sorry I just want to make sure all bases are covered.”  

 

“Speaking of bases, how was Luhan?” He rolled his eyes. “He was exactly what Jongin wanted him to be, a good distraction.”

 

My phone began buzzing, immediately pressing decline at the sight of the caller. “Speaking of distractions, I have to go see one.”

 

“You mean Chanyeol?” He asked knowingly. “Same thing: bring Luhan in here.”

 

His face contorted with confusion. “Why?”

 

“I want him to be there when he wakes.” He shook his head with a chuckle as he left the room. He returned with an unconscious Luhan. He laid him onto the bed lightly, cautious of Jongin. “What do we do now?”

 

I placed a paper onto the bedside table. “We wait till he makes his move.”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Then the game starts.”