Bonus - Jicheol

New Years Eve

"Jihoon will be here any minute now!" Seungcheol fidgeted in his seat. Soonyoung rolled his eyes and sighed. "This is so boring." He whined. "Shhh I promise you I'll make it up to you!" Seungcheol tugged on the younger's arm. "Yeah, yeah. Find someone for me to kiss today and your favor will be fulfilled." Soonyoung sat back in his seat and crossed his arms. Seungcheol visibly looked worried.

"Or you can find me a boyfriend." He shrugged. Seungcheol's eyes widened. "But that's impossible!" He whined. "I don't know how you'll repay me then." Soonyoung got up from his seat. "Wait!!! No no no PLEASE! I'll repay you somehow!" Seungcheol got onto  his knees and begged.

As Soonyoung walked to the door the bell rang. He opened the door to see Jihoon patiently standing there. "Hey Ji! I was just about to leave because someone who forced me to be here is unable to fulfill my wish of kissing someone tonight!" Soonyoung took a step out of the apartment. Jihoon rubbed his chin. "I think I can help you with that." "Can you really?" Soonyoung ran back into the apartment and shut the door behind him. "I hope so." Jihoon thought of the perfect person.

-

"I'm going to get some fresh air." Jihoon excused himself from the cramped apartment and went to the roof. He spotted someone alone in a familiar royal blue suit and black mask. "Hey Min." He called out.  "Why are you out here alone?" "It's too crowded in there. I just wanted to get away from my roommate." Seokmin answered. "You mean the roommate that never comes back to the dorm room when you're there?" He looked baffled. "Jihoon I'm always in my room, except when I go to class or go out to eat." "Exactly. You're probably out of your room for about four hours tops."

Seokmin shrugged. "It's not like I have anything better to do." Jihoon agreed with him. "Why didn't you want to be in your room when he was there anyways?" "He was making out with some girl. I just grabbed my stuff, went to the bathroom to change and rushed here." Seokmin sighed taking another sip of his alcoholic drink. "That's one way to get Lee Seokmin out of his room." Jihoon joked. "Definitely." He frowned. "Anyways I'm going to get back to the party. Don't want to miss all the fun."

-

"What's taking Jihoon so long?" Soonyoung furrowed his brows. He walked up to the roof to see someone standing alone looking out into the city.

-

Jihoon walked back into the apartment. "Hey there cutie." Someone slipped their arm around Jihoon. "Bye." He pushed the stranger away. "But cutie~" The drunk male slurred. Jihoon shoved them to the ground. "Sorry he's with me." Someone else grabbed him. "Who do you-" Jihoon looked at the stranger who had just grabbed him.

The person had jet black hair and large eyes you could clearly see through his mask. "I mean... thanks for the help." He shook his head and walked away. Wow. That guy was pretty good looking. Where's Soonyoung? He thought.

-

Seungcheol sighed as Jihoon walked away. How could the smaller not recognize him. He literally just gave Jihoon an invitation himself and hour before. Maybe he's with Soonyoung. But where is Soonyoung? He walked up to the roof to clear his head.

Two figures sat near the edge of the building. He recognized both of them. "Hey!" He put his arm around both males. "Did you two plan to match?" "What? Plan to match?" One of the males, who was clearly Seokmin, sputtered. Soonyoung looked at both of their outfits. "It sure looks like we did." He chuckled.

"Mind coming in and helping me with Jihoon?" Seungcheol whispered. "WOW. Way to give yourself away." Seokmin sarcastically stated. "Hush you. Come on." Seungcheol dragged Soonyoung away.

"Cheol! What the heck was that for???" Soonyoung whined. "What do you mean, what the heck was that fo- oh! You're interested." Seungcheol smirked. "Yeah and I'm not helping you with Jihoon." The younger tried to shove Seungcheol away from him. "Pleeeease! I'm sorry! I really am! But I lost Jihoon and you're supposed to help me!" Seungcheol clung to Soonyoung's arm.

Soonyoung huffed. "Once I get you two together I'm going back up." "I won't bother you afterwards I swear!" Seungcheol put a hand to his chest. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say." The younger headed into the crowd. Seungcheol followed behind him. Jihoon was standing all alone by the window with a cup of alcohol in his hand.

"Hey!" Soonyoung put his arm around his short friend. "Hey yourself." Jihoon replied and crossed his arms. "Why are you all alone?" The taller elbowed him in the ribs. "I don't know, maybe it's because I can't tell if there's any cute guys here. Besides, I have my eyes on someone already." Jihoon sighed. "Well I promise you my friend over there is really cute." Soonyoung gestured towards Seungcheol. "You're so dead if he isn't."

He gulped, Soonyoung knew he would really be dead if Jihoon didn't find him attractive. "At least I think he is?" "If he's so attractive why don't you kiss him when the clock strikes twelve?" Jihoon furrowed his brows. Soonyoung choked on air. "No!" "Why not?" Jihoon looked back over at the tall figure in the crowd. "I want to kiss the boy on the rooftop." He admitted blushing. "I knew you would." Jihoon chuckled. "Good luck with S-" He stopped himself from revealing who the cutie on the rooftop was. "What was that?" Soonyoung looked at Jihoon. "Nothing. Go to him. I'll give this friend of yours a chance." He smiled as he watched Soonyoung rush to the makeshift bar to talk to Seokmin.

-

"Hey, my friend said I should- oh, you're the good looking guy from before." Jihoon slapped a hand over his mouth after realizing what he had said. "Thank you." The handsome male blushed. "I think you're cute too." Cute... This guy just called him cute... The guy would be dead if it were anyone else.

The two talked about their interests as the new year approached. "Yeah, I produce my own music." Jihoon smiled. "That's amazing! I'd like to hear it sometime." The taller grinned. "I could use some help with the raps though." Jihoon nodded. "Actually, I-" The handsome male stopped when he heard people counting down.

"Five!" "Can I kiss you?" "Four!" Jihoon blushed at how straight forward the taller male was being. "Three!" He nodded. "Two!" A smile spread across his face. "One!" The taller pulled the smaller male forward by his waist and kissed him.

"Thank you Jihoon." The stranger's smile was wider when he pulled away. "You- you know me?" The said male sputtered. "Of course." "Oh right, the hair and height." Jihoon reached behind the taller's head to untie the bow. 

It was none other than Choi Seungcheol, the boy who he always stared at during their composition class. 


I made it for my second day!!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed!♡

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «