Chapter 7: Nightmares

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten is left  alone sitting on the bench feeling lost. Taeyong left him alone there and he don't know the reason why. 'I must've hurt him' he thought.

He  isn't really sure what to do but to stare at the sky with a tree covering half of his flawless face from the sunlight . He saw Jaehyun walking towards him and shouting his name.

"Ten!" He shouted feeling overwhelmed  at the view. 'Ten is really beautiful even how much you look at him.' He thought.

"Hey." He greeted.

Jaehyun then sit beside the Thai boy with a small gap between them. "Yah! Why are you with my brother instead of hanging out with us?!" Jaehyun pouted looking like a puppy begging for attention.

"He has a debt to me and he paid it already. Why are you looking at me like that, you look funny." Ten pushed the guy and chuckled at the sight.

"Hey what debt are you talking about?" He asked confused rubbing his shoulders acting like they hurt.

"Nothing." Ten blushed and felt embarrassed remembering the kiss they made in the comfort room. It is traumatizing that he can't forget even the small details about it . Every single detail about the kiss is crystal clear to his memory. He is still confused to why Taeyong did that.

Jaehyun sighed. "So any progress yet?"

"What progress?" He blushed thinking it was a question about him and Taeyong.

"About your memories."

"Ohh about that." Ten becomes gloomy.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm just concern about you." Jaehyun panicked that made the boy looked at him.

"Do you want to know a secret?" He whispered to his ears.

"What secret?" He asked curiously.

"I tried to kill myself before." Ten chuckle and smile making it as a joke.

"Huh!? Are you insane?! Don't think of it as a joke! TEN you better think about your life! How? How can you do that to yourself?!" Jaehyun panicked at the statement. He is really shocked that Ten can do that to himself since he is always bright and smiling like he don't have any problems at all.

Ten looked down without looking at the shocked eyes of Jaehyun. His smiling face is gone. "Sometimes at night, I dreamed about glimpse of my past. Many people are hurting me. They pulled my hair, kicked me in the stomach, cursing me and shouting at me. It felt scary and what's  worse is I can't recognize  their faces. I can only see blurred images. Some nights I found myself hiding under the bed sweating and afraid of someone might hurt me. It felt bitter. I can't continue to sleep after those nightmares. I cried all those nights all alone not letting my brothers hear me. I tried to hide it as much as possible from them. And sometimes I think about killing myself to end this pain that I can't even remember completely." Tears fell on Ten's face without him noticing it .

Jaehyun then wiped his tears from his face. "And can you see the holes in my ears, that are too many for you to count? I'm the one who made that, so I can't continue to sleep at night." Ten continued.

"Ten stop continuing to torture yourself, ok?" Jaehyun said in calm voice but deep inside he want to shout for doing this to himself. 'Who are they to hurt Ten? If I got the chance to know them, I'll break them apart.' He thought angrily.

"Don't worry I stopped. My hyung saw me with bloody ears one time and he scolded me for a week monitoring me 24/7. I can hide my ears underneath my hair and then one time ,the air made its way to my face. How great. He thought I am being rebellious so he confiscated my phone. I didn't tell him the truth about that though." Ten smiled at the one beside him. "I wore earrings when my hyung is gone but he confiscated that too."

"Hey don't worry. I'm here okay?" He comforted him by simply hugging him and rubbing the back of his head. Ten hugged him back crying on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for crying like this. I feel like I need to tell it to someone. I don't want to keep it in me any longer because if I do, I'll let it destroy me." He sobbed. "That's why I hate being alone. I think too much!." He half shouted.

Ten wiped his tears completely, still showing a bit redness and soreness in his eyes. You can tell that he cried just by looking at him from afar.

"Jae~ let's go back now to the classroom."

"Sure." Jaehyun accompanied him on their way to the class. He putted his shoulder to the little guy, giving him a bit of warmness. 'So Ten, you're hurting behind those beautiful smiles that you show to everyone. It's sad that I can't even realize you are suffering like this. ' he thought.

"Ten , Jaehyun!" Yuta called in the hallway. He approached the two and notice the face of Ten. "Jaehyun! What did you do!? Why did you made Ten cry!?" He gained attention of course. With that kind of shouting and it's about Ten, it's obvious it will be a interesting story to eavesdrop.

"Yuta you're too loud!" Jaehyun half shouted.

"I'm sorry." Yuta scratched the back of his head.

"I'm okay Yuta. Jaehyun didn't do anything." Ten said smiling with redness visible to his eyes."He simply helped me."

Jaehyun and Ten went back to the classroom. Ten covered his eyes with a handkerchief that made Taeyong worried.

"Ten." He called. "What happened to you?"

"Ahh nothing."

"Did you cry?!" Taeyong half shouted.

"No there's just something in my eye. Don't worry." He assured him.  

           --------------

Taeyong's POV

I tried my best not to worry about him but I can't . I found myself still concerned about him. I saw him with Jaehyun going inside the  classroom and he is covering his eyes. I felt worried . 'What happened?!' I thought.

I called out to him but he answered that he was fine. Is it about me? Is he crying because I left him alone on the bench. 'Argggh , you are stupid Lee Taeyong!'

Ten's POV:

My eyes hurt. Taeyong talked to me again , glad he isn't mad at me. I feel lost. I want to just go home.

---------

The classes ended and I said goodbyes with my friends meaning with Taeyong, Jaehyun and others. Taeyong asked me if I'm really fine and I said yes. 

I went outside the campus to see my hyung being surrounded by girls beside my car. He is like a celebrity far more than what we get with me and Jeno. Everyone is asking what his name is and who he is. He is wearing a suit and tie that many adore.

"Ten!" He called to me. I simply glared at him. I'm not in the mood to play with his games. "Yah! Can't you see me?!" He waved both of his hands to get my attention.

Everone is staring at me now. 'How great.' I heard them talk about me and my hyung.

  "Hey is that Ten's boyfriend?!" A random guy said pointing at my direction. "I'm more handsome than that guy!"

"Yah! that impossible!" A girl said.

"Omyyy he's lucky!"

"He is his Oppa!" A girl crying like she was rejected.

I walked to him and Kai hugged me tight earning another reaction of course.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To meet my younger brothers of course!!" Good thing many people heard that, so many of them stopped. I don't want to be questioned by many people.

Jeno joined us. "Hi hyungs!" He greeted.

"So Jeno and Kai hyung, what are you plotting?" I asked.

"Ahh nothing." Kai said.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked in curiosity.

"To get the two of you home of course." He looked away at my direction looking now at Jeno.

"So how will you do that?" I crossed my arms.

Kai hyung pointed at my car and I know what it means.

"I'll drive?" He questioned with sparkle in his eyes.

"No. I'll drive." I said to him.

"Yah! Let me borrow your car for once. My car is being fixed right now  and I commuted just to get here. Please make me act like a hyung for once pleaaaase~." Kai doing an aegyo.

"Its your fault." I sighed. "Ok, On one condition." I raised a finger and pointed it at him.

"Ok anything." He looked at me happily.

"Give me my earrings back?" I smiled hoping he will give it to me. Those earrings are not something common that you can buy at the stores, it was owned by my deceased mother. It has meaningful value to me. Kai hyung won't give it to me because he'll know I'll wear it. He hates me wearing earrings because he thinks that when I wear them, I'm becoming a different Ten whose not cute anymore but scary and rebellious.

"No. You just drive Ten." He said in a poker face. "I'll let you drive, now both of you get inside."

"Whyyyy~?" I whined.

"Ten if you where those. I'll rip your ears out of your head." He looked at me scarily. I drive the car still sulking . I made the two them sit at the back. I don't want them beside me.

"I'll just buy new earrings." I teased .

"Just try Ten. The next thing you'll see is a garage with no car." Kai threatened .

"You're so mean!"

"Hyung you still look cute without those earrings." Jeno said.

"What do you want Jeno?" I asked irritated.

"Yah! I'm telling the truth." Jeno shouted.

"Pfffft"

-----------------

HI Guys 👐👐👐👐 Hahahahaha Thank you for the reads, votes and for the comments. Comments are the greatest inspiration for us writers. Whether it is good or bad, we can easily know what the readers feel or want. 💗 I'm shocked that many people are actually reading this and I'm greatful for that. I want to thank all of you guys for The Love 💗💗💗👌