Chapter 33: Blood

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

People can be either good or bad. No person is actually good without having  a bad side with him and No person is actually bad without having a good side with him.

That's what the situation turns out to be right now. Taeyong being the known School prince of the school turns out to be the frog in a fairy tale.  

Who'll kiss him if he turns out to be like that? Who'll save him from the ugly being he is in right now? He believes that person is Ten and Ten alone. No one else but him..

But does the princess really need to save his prince? What if the princess is the one who needs help? Who'll save him?

------

Rain. The rain mixing with a tint of red. Not mine alone but also another person beside me. 

The color of the lights and sound are the same as before. Nothing changed.

"Ugh." I can't move. Shattered glass are piercing through my skin. I'm secured on a seatbelt and so is he.

My head feel so hurt. It's killing me. 

I looked at him , sharing the same situation as me. He's also in pain. Why does he need to feel the same pain as me? Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to reach out to him. 

"Jeno." I called even if I didn't here a response. "Please don't joke around." I uttered weakly trying to hold my tears. 

"Please wake up." I lost consciousness after that. Black. It's all black for a while.

Huh. Why do I feel like all of these things happened before? Car crashing. Accident. Me forgetting.

Yes, It did happened before. Why did I forget? What did I forget?

I saw a glimpse of light and after that I saw myself,  crying.  Crying all alone on the corner of the classroom. Why does he have bruises around his body? I walked towards him but there were people who blocked my way. 

Students who seems to be my classmates. Then suddenly, me and the Ten who is currently crying became one. I'm now facing them. I wiped away my tears as I hugged my knees closer to my chest.

I'm scared. What is happening?!

There are five of them approaching in my direction. 

"Ten." One called out to me.

"What do you want?" I stepped backwards.

"We just want to play." They approached me as I leaned on the cold wall. 

I covered myself for any possible attacks.

"Ten you little sh*t" Someone poured fish sauce on my head. It stinks. Everyone laughs at the sight. Is this funny?

"Hey looked at me!" A girl with him kicked me on my leg hard. "Winwin, you tell him!"

"I'm sorry." I cried. "Please stop."  Winwin? I remember. He is the one who hated me. But why did he hated me in the first place?

Winwin grabbed my hair hard pulling me up. "What are you saying Ten? I can't hear you!" 

"Please stop. I'm sorry." That's all I can say.

A girl slapped me hard, leaving blood on my lips. "Ten's such a dork."

"I agree." He punched my stomach. 

It's painful. 

"Ten are you going to tell Taeyong about this?" Winwin smirked. 

"Don't put him into this!" I heard myself say. Taeyong? Why is he included here? 

"Ohh He is fighting back." 

A girl threw eggs at me together with Winwin. They all kicked me one by one, in my head,arms and stomach.
"It's a nice menu" 

"It's called Ten Fish fillet" Winwin replied. He gained laughter from them.

It brings back the day. The day I was broken. The day I forgot who am I.

I remember. The pain the people around me caused. Why does it always have to be me? 

Someone is hurting me. Not only one, but many. They keep on hurting me to the point that I can't even breathe until I see Taeyong. Taeyong who I loved.

What is happening? Is he the same Taeyong? Why is he looking at me in a that way? Somehow he looks different. The people who hurted me are now gone. 

"Ten." He called out to me.

I pulled myself back. 

"Ten. I'm sorry."

Huh? Why is he apologizing? 

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

Hurt? That's right, I already know him before. He's the one who made me like this. I trusted him so why did he lied? 

"I'm sorry." 

Does he think that everything will be fine if he'll say that?!

"I'm really sorry."

I ran away. I ran away from him. I don't want him. 

I woke up.

Ugh.. Light... it's so bright.. Where am I? Why is there many people around me?

Where are we heading to? I can't hear well and I can't breathe properly. I feel so light and lifeless. 

"Bring them to the emergency room!" 

Everything I see became blurry again until I fell back to sleep.

------

I woke up to a hospital bed. I don't know what day it is and I don't want to know. What happened? 

I feel so weak and numb 

Why am I here? Why do I feel so hurt.

Bandages are wrapped around my head, shoulders and my body. 

That's right. There was an accident. I looked at my bony hands who is attached with different apparatuses. I feel anger in my heart. I clenched my fists tightly as I hold a big grudge in my chest.

I gritted my teeth holding my tears from escaping. I remember it clearly. Clear as diamond.

Nurses came in together with a doctor the moment they heard I was awake. 

"Ten." The doctor said. "Glad you're finally awake." He smiled to me but I wasn't in the mood to smile back. I just stared at him trying to get anything why I'm still here. "You're condition is not that serious and you didn't experience any serious injury with your body that you need to be concerned about. Just rest and you'll be discharge already."

"Wait." I said to him before he continued. And that what hits me. 

"Hmm?" 

"Where is Jeno?" I tried to calm myself as I remembered the memory of blood. 

"I'm Afraid he's still not awake. Ten it's better you take time to heal your wounds first. That takes priority for now.".

"What?! I need to see him! Let me see him?!" I panicked. I get up from the bed forcefully and felt a pain right in my head. 

"Stop Forcing yourself!" The doctor shouted and the nurses went to where I am, helping me to lay back down.

"But I need to see him." 

"Stay right where you are." I heard a familiar voice. It's Kai hyung standing beside the door. 

I flinched.

"I'll leave you both to talk." The doctor said and left together with the nurses. 

"Hyung I-" I said trying to find my voice as I felt guilt.

"Why are you making a big commotion?" Kai hyung said expressionless.

I didn't answer. 

"Tell me, what do you want?" He glared at me.

"I want to see Jeno." I said as I looked down. 

"See Jeno?" He laughed. "Can you even assure us that we can even see him open his eyes?!" He shouted through his throat.

I'm scared of him. 

"It's all your fault." Kai hyung looked at me with annoyance. "Why can't you just die?!"

Tears fell from my eyes at what he said. Memories of him hurting me came back. "I'm sorry."

He came closer and I putted my knees closer to my chest. Afraid. Afraid of what he might do to me. 

"Perhaps you got the hint already right?"

"Hint?" I sobbed. 

He held my chin harshly to face him. "The person who wants you to be gone so badly."

"Hyung... Stop." I covered my body with a duvet trying to keep myself warm from all of these.

"It's me." He grabbed the collar of my shirt forcefully. It hurts but I didn't bother to fight back.  "I guessed it wasn't fun scaring you in any way."

"Huh?" I was trembling from his hold.

"Don't you know?" He chuckled. "Poor Ten."

"What are you talking about?"

"Figure it out assh*le" He heaved a sigh. "It's nonsense talking to a person who lost his memories." He pushed me back hard which  made me coughed.


He went way towards the door. "I'll kill you little by little if that will wake Jeno faster. I should've have killed you sooner."

"Hyung." I said in a hoarse voice.

"Hyung?" He grinned evily. "You're not my brother."

-----

Author's Note:

Hey guys.. Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm super duper busy to the point that I can't find time to do what I want and that includes writing this fic. Huhuhuhuhu... I know it's lame ...My brain won't cooperate and it's been too long since I last wrote something... But I'll do my best for you Guysssss. . Fightinggg : ))))