Chapter 17: Confession

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Taeyong's POV:

I've searched Ten all over the campus and the last place that I can think of is the School Dance room. It's already night time and I'm really scared what might happen to him. Ten attracts danger and that's bad news.

I saw him inside but he is talking to someone. ! I entered without hesitation and hugged him tightly. His sweaty but I don't mind. He smells sweet and some part of me triggered but I controlled it. 

Lisa began to talk but I looked at her intently for her to shut up. She knows what happened before and I won't let her spill the beans. 

I asked Ten to wait outside for me to talk properly to her. She was a close friend of Ten and she witnessed what happened before.

"What is happening Taeyong?!" She groaned. "What are you plotting?!"

"Whatever is in your mind right now, keep it to yourself." 

"How can I keep it to myself?!" Lisa pulled her hair in annoyance. "Ten needs to know what a sh*t like you did to him!"

"You know what, it's not your business!" I shouted. "Whatever is between us has nothing to do with you?!"

"That's nice Lee Taeyong!"

"If he knows what happened in the past, what do you think will happen to him?!" I pointed out. "Ten is suffering from depression,  don't you know that?! He may not tell me but I can feel it!" 

"So will you let him find out the truth himself?!" Lisa stepped forward and punched me on my chest. "Do you think that's a great idea?! He'll grow cold with you! You don't know what he'll do to himself!"

"I know what I'm doing!" 

"Then you know the consequences right?" She uttered. "Then I'll asked you one favor."

"What is it?" I asked annoyed. 

"Don't let him kill himself." 

My eyes widened in her statement. "That's not a great joke . What are you saying?!"

"This is not the first time he did that. You don't even know that do you?" Lisa continued. "In high school, he tried it before at the back of our campus. He was crying hard and his left arm is bleeding so much. He is saying sorry again and again to himself to the point that he begs for himself to disappear. I went fast to him and aid his arm with my scarf. He looked terrible. I asked for help and one of the security guard brought him to the clinic."

"Ten won't do that. I know him."

Lisa chuckled. "Lee Taeyong doesn't even know how Ten suffered!" She said sarcasticly "Do you remember when he returned to our classroom and he is wearing my pink jacket? What all of you did was make fun of him. I shouted for all of you to stop but you are all too powerful."

"Stop it." I can't hear this anymore. Is it all my fault? 

She laughed. "Lee Taeyong, you are the death of him." 

-----------

Present: 

"I'm sorry too. For kissing you back. It's a big mistake." Ten said to me.

Ten it was never a mistake. I'm sorry I can't tell you yet everything. If you'll know, you'll just stay away from me. I don't want that. 

I love you to the point that I won't let anything harm you. At this point let me be the one to take all the wounds, bruises and scars. Let me be the one to suffer instead of you. 

I just want you to be the Ten who has the smile, innocence and not the Ten with hatred and anger towards me.  

"I love you." I finally said to him. 

"W-What?" Ten was shocked at what I said. He looked at me confused as if he heard it wrong.

"I said I love you Ten." I repeated.

"Why all of the sudden? What are you trying to do?! Are you making fun of me?!" Ten shouted that can be heard through out the hallway. 

"I want you to be mine. I'm sorry if I haven't made myself clear. I liked you the first time I saw you.  That's why I kissed you, unable to control myself."

"What about the boy you said you liked? The one you said you've hurted so much and disappeared. You said you'll never let him go." Ten bowed down. "Liar."

You are speaking of yourself Ten. It hurts me so bad the way you say it you know. 

"I'll never let you go." I held his hand tightly. "Ten listen to me. You are the one that I want, not him from my past. That boy won't come back and if he does, I'll  promise that it won't break us apart."

"You promise?" He asked me. 

"I promise." Ten this is what I want. I want you to be with me even though you'll end up hating me. 

---------

Third Person's POV :

Taeyong escorted him to his car but Ten refused to enter. "Taeyong, I'll just walk, you can go home." 

"What kind of boyfriend will let his baby walked home late at night?" Taeyong crossed his arms.

"Yah! Stop saying nonsense , you are not my boyfriend." Ten mumbled to himself. 

Taeyong looked at him unamused. He held Ten's wrist and pulled him closer to him. "Ten , I'm your boyfriend. End of story."

"You're unfair!!" Ten blushed. 

"How am I unfair?" Taeyong smirked. 

"You're taking advantage of me?!" Ten pushed Taeyong lightly.  

"I'm not taking advantage of you." He said as he held Ten's chin to face him. Their noses are nearly touching each other. Ten blushed as he can feel the hot temperature between the two of them. "Do you love me?"

Ten's shocked at the moment. His heartbeat is speeding up in an abnormal pace.  "Taeyong,  what kind is question is that? " He said as he looked down on his feet.

"Okay Tennie. I won't pressure you to answer me now. I'll wait until your ready." Taeyong then opened the door of his car. "So don't try to stay away from me knowing how I feel towards you. There's nothing wrong with giving a friend a ride back home right?"

Ten nodded and they both entered the vehicle. Taeyong is driving and asking Ten every now and then where his current house is.

The Thai boy is currently looking at the glass window beside Taeyong. The night with city lights flashes in a fast speed. 

After few minutes, they finally arrived in front of Ten's house late at night. 

"Taeyong." Ten called out, not stepping out of the car.

"Hmmmm?" Taeyong looked confused. "What is it?"

"I think I can't wait any longer for me to say this. I don't know what is happening with me when I'm with you. You are always making me confused you know! You kissed me and took it as a joke and then saying that you love me?! I can't help myself anymore." Ten sobbed. "I- I love you ok?!" 

Taeyong's eyes widened but smiled afterwards. "I love you too." He held Ten's  face and kissed him. "I'm sorry for doing that to you."

"You better be sorry." Ten wiping his teary eyes.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" Taeyong teased the younger as he helped him wiped his tears.

Ten nodded, avoiding eye contact with the older. Taeyong chuckled at the sight.

"You know what Tennie, I can do things with you if you want?" Taeyong whispered to Ten's right ear that sends shivers to his spine.

"ert!" Ten blushed. 

"I'm just kidding but don't blame me if I can't help myself." Taeyong said in a seductive tone. 

"LEE TAEYONG! Just try to me, I'll send you to prison even if you're my boyfriend!!!" Ten groaned.

"I like the way you say it." Taeyong teased. 

Ten punched him that earned a groaned from the older. "What's that for?!"

"It's your fault."

Ten opened the door of the car and moved out. "You want to get inside Taeyong?"

"No thanks." Taeyong knows that Ten's family knows who he is. He tried to avoid them as much as possible. 

Jeno knows his name but the younger doesn't know his face. He knows the name of the guy who hurted his brother and good thing that name isn't the only one existing. 

Taeyong never truly met Jeno when he was dating Ten before. He just knew that Ten has two annoying brothers named Jeno and Kai.

Taeyong met him in campus before but never dared talk to the said boy.
He was shocked when he heard that Jeno is Ten's step/half brother. 

Kai is the only one who he truly encountered. They are mortal enemies when it comes to Ten. 

"Thank you for the ride Taeyong." 

"I love you Ten. Good night." Taeyong bid goodbye.

"You're so cheesy." Ten chuckled. "Goodnight"

"No I love you?" Taeyong pouted.

"I love you, ok?." Ten blushed red. "Take care. Drive home safe."

"Ok , for my tennie~"

---------

Author's Note:

I'm back. Sorry for the lame update but I did my best huhuhu .

I just want to thank all of you for everything. Babye for now. 💘💘💘💘💘 Fightingggggg