a b h o r

OPERATION: HATE (PREQUEL)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “We’re done here.”

 

 

    The detectives stood up from the seats as they gathered the scattered files. They both eyed the Chairman, who’s leaning back against the chair with an arrogant smirk painted on his lips. For the past couple of hours of nonstop interrogation, nothing being said by the stubborn young master was relevant. Not to the case anyways. 

 

 

    “Should we use the World System? It’ll be easier that way, right?” 

 

 

    “We can’t. We’re not part of the Committee.” 

 

 

    “Our Chief is…”

 

 

    The door closed behind them, and Jinyoung was left alone again. He signed, bored of being cuffed and forced to sit in this monochromatic room with fresh smells of the air conditioner’s dusty winds. The temptation of picking the lock of the cuffs was overwhelming. Being a young master that he is, Jinyoung was losing patience. 

 

 

    He wants to get out.

 

 

    Now.

 

 

    “Young Master,” Jaehwan entered the room in light footsteps, just like how he’s trained to walk. “My apologies that you have to go through this. I’ve failed as a protector.” 

 

 

    The mentioned young master rolled his eyes and scoffed, “I hope the reason you’re here is because you’ve already dealt with what I’ve told you to dealt.” 

 

 

    Clearing his throat, the Head Bodyguard took the empty seat across his young master, “everything’s been taken care of, sir.”

 

 

    “Good,” Jinyoung nodded, “where’s Mark?” 

 

 

    “Um… Somewhere? I’m not sure.” 

 

 

    “You recruited him without my permission, and now, you’re saying you don’t know where the he is?! Kim Jaehwan! Are you ing kidding me?” Jinyoung slammed his balled fists against the metal table angrily 

 

 

    Jaehwan immediately got up to his feet and the color from his face drained, “I-I’m so sir-sorry, sir! Please, forgive me, I-“

 

 

    “Enough! You worthless piece of sh-"

 

 

    “You still got the mouth to say all that?” Another person invited himself in. 

 

 

    Jinyoung’s ears perked up at the familiar voice. With a small smile, he sat himself up, eyes sparkling, “you’re finally here. Did you do what I’ve asked?” 

 

 

    Mark looked away, “no.” 

 

 

    The Chairman’s smile turned into a deep frown. His sparkling eyes were covered with an ominous hood, malice fuming off his body. “What did you say?” 

 

 

    “But I did something better,” the agent smiled, his tiredness obviously shown itself. It’s like Mark hasn’t slept or something. 

 

 

    “I don’t ing care what you’ve done,” Jinyoung glared, “I want you to do what I’ve told you to do.” 

 

 

    Mark rolled his eyes, “you need to start learning how to appreciates when others does for you, sir.” 

 

 

    “Hey! Mark-ssi, watch your mouth!” Jaehwan spoke up in his scolding voice.

 

 

    Mark turned to the youngest in the room, “and you are?” 

 

 

    “Kim Jaehwan, Head Bodyguard, your Boss, technically, since you’re part of-"

 

 

    The agent burst out laughing as confusion washed over Jaehwan’s face. “You’re the Head Bodyguard? I thought you sounded too young over the phone, but you’re actually this young? Seriously? Boss? You? Please, give me something better to follow.” 

 

 

    “How rude! Mark-ssi, you-" Jaehwan was about to retort but the stern “ehem” from his young master was enough to shut him down of any attempts. Jaehwan pouted as he lowered his head obediently. 

 

 

    “You’re done here,” Jinyoung sighed, “since you didn’t do what I’ve ordered, you’re no use here. Leave.” 

 

 

    Mark looked at Jinyoung with a clenched heart. Angry that his efforts of getting this barbarous tyrant out of the System were going to a waste, because he’s not being at least one bit appreciated. But it’s not like Mark had expected any better from someone like Park Jinyoung, who’s the absolute perfect walking definition of an . 

 

 

    Giving the Chairman one last glance, Mark scoffed and his heels, ready to exit this toxic room. He had nothing more to say. It’s better to leave now, because honestly, the agent could no longer stand that ridiculously gorgeous arrogant face. 

 

 

    “Mark-ssi,” Jaehwan called out quickly, “could we talk for a bit-“

 

 

    “No,” Jinyoung glared at his subordinate. “Jaehwan, why don’t you do something more productive like figuring out how to get my out of this Hellhole.” 

 

 

    “Y-yes, sir.” 

 

 

    “Mark.” 

 

 

    “What?” 

 

 

    Jinyoung offered a small smile towards the agent's back, “get the car ready.” 

 

 

    Without looking back, Mark continued towards the door, “I’ll wait for you, sir.”

 

 

 

 

 

+

+

+

 

 

 

 

 

    “This is it, Park Jinyoung,” the detective smirked confidently. “It’s ing over for you, bastard!” 

 

 

    The Chairman’s face was rid of any visible emotions, but his head was burning up with rage. As soon as he saw the locked, metallic, carrier that was brought and set in front of him, Jinyoung’s blood boiled. He’d seen one of those before. His Chief Commander has one. And he also knew that only the Special Orders members of the World Committee were the ones to possess one. Other than them, no one else could be able to get their hands on one. And there’s roughly only thirty members within the Special Orders. 

 

 

    Jinyoung wasn’t scared. He was just… He knew what that ridiculous thing could do. JYP had shown it to both him and Jaebum the scary power of the World System. Jinyoung sighed, maybe this time… Maybe he won’t be able to escape this time… Biting down on his teeth in bitterness, the Chairman prepared himself to lose everything he had ever built up. 

 

 

    “Hello,” the laptop inside the carrier roared alive, “welcome back, Justice Chief of the National Police Organization, Ahn Sungki. How may I be of help today? Assuming you automatically loaded the World System directly instead of going through me, it must be something important.” 

 

 

    The monotone, robotic, voice woman voice irritated Jinyoung’s ears. He rolled his eyes and sarcastically lifted the corner of his mouth in a mocking gesture. If he’s going down right now, then he’ll go down as he were; a King who has no shame. They can try to step over him, but he’ll just rise and rise until no one could reach him anymore. 

 

 

    The Justice Chief calmly greeted, “hello, Ruby, I would like you to search up everything relating to Park Group’s Chairman, Park Jinyoung.” 

 

 

    “Searching…” Ruby replied. Soon, the interrogation room was filled with the sheering sounds of the laptop running at an unimaginable speed as it retrieving informations. 

 

 

    The detectives were thrilled, glancing between Ruby and Jinyoung with disgusting grins plastered across their faces. The Justice Chief remained composed as he waited for his laptop to finish searching. After a while that seemed way too long for an extremely intelligent laptop, Ruby responded, “sir, there’s no files found.” 

 

 

    “WHAT?!” One of the detectives yelled in shock. 

 

 

    The Justice Chief furrowed his eyebrows and tried to not look to shaken up, “that’s impossible, Ruby. Every human being is recorded within the World System. How come you couldn’t find him? Have you searched hard enough?” 

 

 

    “Yes, I have,” the laptop answered. 

 

 

    Jinyoung was a little taken by surprised at first, but a smirk crept upon his lips. Even the goddamned World System couldn’t even track him. The curiosity of why he was unsearchable stayed at the back of the Chairman’s mind, unbothered. What pleasured him right now is the horrifying, defeated, looks on those useless detectives’ faces. Jinyoung continued holding his head up high. He’s superior to all and he knows it. It’ll be another thousands year before these tards could bring him down. 

 

 

    “Tell me what’s going on, Ruby? Why is this happening? Why isn’t he on here?” The Justice Chief’s impatience started to revealed itself by layers. 

 

 

    “Well,” the laptop picked up its speed one more time, engines roaring loudly, “from what I can depict, all files related to Park Group’s Chairman, Park Jinyoung, has been deposed cleanly by another systematic laptop.”

 

 

    The Justice Chief slammed his fists against the table, “what does that mean?!” 

 

 

    “It means that another member of the Special Orders of the Committee, another possessor of us had commanded the disposal of those files. And also, I’d like for you to lower your voice and keep your temper in check.” 

 

 

    “Fine. Then tell me who was it. Who dared to do such thing? Don’t they know that it’s illegal?” 

 

 

    “Even though I’m not allowed to tell you the name of the member, but I could tell you the system’s name.” 

 

 

    Now, that got Jinyoung interested. 

 

 

    “What’s the name?” 

 

 

    “Sky.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung mumbled the name to himself. Unconsciously, he wanted to remember it. He did. 

 

 

    “And you’re telling me you can’t give out the name of the possessor?” The Justice Chief sighed, rubbing his tired face with his hand. “Could you just tell me?” 

 

 

    “No can do, sir,” Ruby said, “it's against policy.”

 

 

    The Justice Chief scoffed, “so it’s not against policy to erase files? You let it happened!” 

 

 

    “No, I did not. Sky did,” Ruby stated, “we are all different, only serving the same functions.” 

 

 

    “Bull!” The detective screamed in frustration. He grabbed Jinyoung by the collars and dragged the young master up on his feet. “You’re telling me this piece of will be able to walk off unscratched? We’ve already got evidences! Why-“

 

 

    “Get your ing hands off of me,” Jinyoung ordered, despite knowing what kind of situation he’s in. 

 

 

    The young master and the detective entered a long staring contest with each other before the latter lets go in a harsh manner, obviously feeling intimidated by the heavy weight of distinct darkness in those monstrous eyes. Jinyoung took his seat and exhaled softly, bored out of his mind and feeling the annoyance of the cuffs around his wrists. 

 

 

    “What are we going to do now, Chief?” The much more composed detective turned to the Justice Chief, who’s anger had subsided somewhat, but the poor guy looked pretty beat. 

 

 

    “There’s nothing more we could do. That checkbook isn’t enough to convict him. And he’s not admitting to anything. I…” The man looked over at the young master with hatred in his tired eyes. “We have to let him go.” 

 

    

    “What?! We can’t do that! After all these hard works to get him in here, we can’t just let him walk away like that! I-“

 

 

    “He will walk! There’s nothing else we could do!” 

 

 

    “Chief-“

 

 

    “My orders are definite! This conversation is over. Release the Chairman.” 

 

 

    “But-“

 

 

    “Can’t you see that even the ing World System got its hands tied??” 

 

 

    “SIR-“

 

 

    “I understand how you’re feeling right now, but we can’t keep him when we don’t even got enough evidences to start a case with him.”

 

 

    The detective punched the wall, “goddamnit! My ing parents and younger sister didn’t burn to ashes in that ing fire for this murderer to walk away like this!”

 

 

    At the mention of an incident, Jinyoung’s mind lose it for a second. Images and memories of hot flames and angry red screams of the furious fire flashed before Jinyoung’s eyes. His heart clenched as he balled his fists to control himself. He did that. He was the one behind the arson. Of course it would be him. Who else was as brutal as him? 

 

 

    “Do you remember you ing bastard?!” The detective launched at Jinyoung, yelling in his face, “do you ing remember the Namwon Arson?! It was YOU, wasn’t it? I ING KNEW IT WAS! How could you? Why the would you do that? Why would you kill so many innocent people? Why… Why? ING TELL ME WHY YOU ING ! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE! YOU SHOULD ING DIE! THIS WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!!” 

 

 

    “Stop it!” The angry detective’s partner pulled him back from laying his hands on the source of his vengeance. “Calm the down! You’re taking this personal!” 

 

 

    Shrugging out of his partner’s hold, the detective bored his eyes into the young master’s, feeling the fear from earlier lifted off his chest, “you’re a ing monster. Nobody will ever sympathize with such a sick being. Burn in Hell, Park Jinyoung.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung watched as the detective, a victim of his crime, stormed out of the room. He felt like throwing up. But no matter how disgusted he is at himself, Jinyoung remained unfazed, doing his best to uphold the mask he’s been wearing since the day he was crowned. This isn’t the first time. It’s okay, Jinyoung consoled himself, you’ll be okay.

 

 

    The Justice Chief walked over and unlocked the cuffs with a long sigh, “he’s right,” the man said to Jinyoung, “the world would be so much better without you.” 

 

 

 

 

 

+

+

+

 

 

 

 

 

    “I ran a background check on Mark Tuan,Young Master.” 

 

 

    “I didn’t tell you to do that, Jaehwan. When will you ever listen to me?” 

 

 

    “You didn’t, but I thought you should at least look deeply into his profile.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung sighed, exhausted and needing a really long shower.

 

 

    “Young Master, did you know?” 

 

 

    “What.” 

 

 

    “Mark-ssi is a member of the Special Orders of the World Committee.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung tightened his grip on his phone and leaned forwards with wide eyes, “what?

 

 

 

 

 

+

+

+

 

 

 

 

 

    “Mark! You ing piece of !” 

 

 

    The agent sighed, putting down his knife and rolling his eyes. He could recognized that voice anywhere. “Why the are you yelling-“

 

 

    “Why the did you leave without me?!” Jinyoung made him way to the huge kitchen of his villa. “You told me you’ll wait for me!” 

 

 

    “Stop being a child, sir,” Mark glared, “your took too long, and I’ve got better s to do.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung scoffed, crossing his arms against his chest and protruding his lips in a sassy pout, “better? What the does that supposed to mean? And what are you doing in my kitchen?” 

 

 

    Mark raised his eyebrow, “what does it looks like I’m doing?” He held up the knife. 

 

 

    The young master’s eyes traveled around, landing on fresh ingredients laid out neatly on the kitchen’s countertop. He looked behind Mark and spotted a pot and pan on the stoves with low blue flames at the bottom, heating them up. His eyes moved back to the front, looking down at Mark’s rolled up sleeves of the uniform’s white button-up. The tie and suit jacket were long off the agent’s neck and body. Jinyoung then settled on the fish laying peacefully on top of the cutting board. “You can cook?” 

 

 

    “Oh, my God,” Mark muttered under his breath and sighed, “can Jaebum cook?”

 

 

    “What? What does that have to do-“

 

 

    “Can Jaebum cook?” 

 

 

    “Yeah, so what-“

 

 

    “I was the one who taught him,” Mark brought the knife down and cleanly chopped the fish’s head off. 

 

 

    Jinyoung flinched but quickly recomposed with a clear of his throat, “w-why are you suddenly cooking? Should I be prepare for food poisoning?”

 

 

    The agent rolled his eyes but didn’t reply, only continued to chop the poor fish until reasonable pieces for the stew. Jinyoung bit his lower lip, “hey! I’m talking to you!” 

 

 

    “You’re annoying,” Mark said, “go sit and watch TV or something.” 

 

 

    “You-“

 

 

    “Go now or I’ll ing throw this knife at you. I’m especially good with knives, so one hundred out of one hundred percent that this knife will pierce through your ing throat.”

 

 

    “Are you threatening me right now?” Jinyoung scoffed in disbelief, “how dare-“

 

 

    “Don’t ing test me, Park Jinyoung,” Mark slammed the knife down on the fish’s body again, causing a loud noise resonated throughout the villa, earning a very noticeable shake of the young master’s body, “I’ve been wanting to kill you for a while now. If you’re smart, you would leave when your head is still intact with your neck.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung watched Mark returned his focus on the fish. The young master ran a hand through his hair and rolled his eyes, exiting the kitchen after childishly flicking the agent off. Jinyoung actually went and sat himself on the couch and started flipping through the channels with the remote as he’s taking off his suit jacket and tie. After a few minutes, he realized there weren’t anything interesting. He sighed and got up, took a curious glance towards the kitchen, then headed upstairs to his room. 

 

 

    He took a long bath, with bubbles soaking with the warm water and a glass of wine to sip on occasionally because life , and he’s upset. Jinyoung drinks wine when he’s upset. It became a habit. The young master finished his relaxation after the last drop of his white wine clung onto the bottom of the glass.

 

 

    When Jinyoung came downstairs again in a warm black cashmere sweater and dark gray sweats, Mark wasn’t finished. Jinyoung sighed out of boredom. Half of him wanted to go and purposely bother his hateful bodyguard while the other half decided to be obedient and go watch TV. The latter half won. That’s why the young master now found himself watching a rerun of some romance drama of a high school nerd being partnered up with the school’s hottest jock for a school’s camping trip. Jinyoung thought the whole concept was a total cringe, but he could tolerated a little, just because the nerd kinda resembles himself appearance wise. It’s like watching a younger version of himself. Which wasn’t really a good idea, because the jock does resembles his sworn enemy, except the kid has red hair. But whatever, it’s kind of cute…

 

 

    “What the are you watching?” 

 

    

    Jinyoung jumped from his seat and whipped his head back towards the sudden intrusion, “what the !” 

 

 

    Mark squinted his eyes at the TV screen, “are you ing watching a gay romance of two high school boys? What the , Jinyoung? You’re into that?” 

 

 

    “T-that’s not it! It was this or a ed up story of a Secretary and President who are best friends, but the Secretary fell for his best friend and… And gets complicated because they’re both men and… I didn’t really have a choice!” Jinyoung tried to defend himself as he stared at Mark intensely, as if he’s begging for Mark to forget the fact that he’s even watching all of these shows.

 

    

    “Wouldn’t the Secretary and President one be more suitable for someone your age? Yet you decided to watch two underage boys sleeping in the same ing tent together?” Mark gave Jinyoung a judging look. 

 

 

    Jinyoung’s face flushed and he lowkey panicked, “but-“

 

 

    “You know what,” Mark exhaled and shook his head, “I’m not even going to ask why your TV seems to only plays gay dramas.”

 

 

    The young master scratched his head and looked down, “I don’t know… I didn’t even set it up, Jaehwan did…” 

 

 

    “And I’m also not going to ask how you’re able to know the plot lines of all those-“

 

 

    Jinyoung stood up and shouted, “I swear I’ve never watched them before! I just happened to flip passed and saw a snippet of the episode and you know how dramas are very cliché so it’s pretty easy to guess the plot so I’m just assuming it’s about-“

 

 

    “Jinyoung, just… Just stop…” Mark waved off, “let’s just go eat. Yeah?” 

 

 

    “Okay…” 

 

 

    They entered the dinning room, and as soon as Jinyoung’s eyes laid all over the table of nothing but visually stunning dishes, the young master felt alive for the first time today. But of course, he wouldn’t show the slightest emotion. His face was just as neutral as it’s always been, except for a few seconds ago. 

 

 

    Jinyoung sat down and picked up his chopsticks and poked the plate of braised pork belly cautiously. “You sure you didn’t put anything in it? Like acid, perhaps?” 

 

 

    Mark rolled his eyes, “when will you learn to appreciate when others do for you? Be thankful that I’ve wasted my precious time cooking for your ungrateful , sir.”  

 

 

    “You’re weird,” Jinyoung pointed out, “there’s times when you’re actually scared of me and there are times, like now, that you’re just…” 

 

 

    “Eat,” Mark deadpanned, “you talk too much when you’re not in your oh-so-powerful Chairman appearance.” 

 

 

    “A person got to relax, too,” Jinyoung said quietly, mostly to himself. 

 

 

    “You’re calling yourself a 'person’?”

 

 

    “ you, Tuan.” 

 

 

    The agent scoffed and shook his head. He didn’t respond and picked up his chopsticks, stacking pieces of meat on his bowl of steaming rice. Mark was starving. 

 

 

    Jinyoung stared at Mark while the agent eats. The young master only starts eating when he was sure his bodyguard didn’t choked up and died. The moment the food collided with his taste buds, Jinyoung couldn’t control his reaction. What the ?! This is so ing good!

 

    

    Unable to refrain himself or think about his image, Jinyoung quickly tasted all the dishes and scooped a whole spoon of delicious fish stew. His eyes sparkled happily, just like an excited little child. He kept eating and eating, ignoring everything else that’s surrounding him. All he knew was how good the foods were and how much he loves it. 

 

 

    “Hey, slow down,” Mark said, “damn, are you that hungry? Did they not feed you in there?” 

 

 

    Wiping his mouth with a napkin, Jinyoung grinned, “I haven’t had homemade foods in years! This is ing awesome!” 

 

 

    Mark shook his head and smiled, watching the young master amusingly, “Jaebum doesn't cook for you?” 

 

 

    “No! It was only that one time, but that was it,” the young master gobbled down another spoonful of rice and meat. “This is probably the only time I can tolerate you.” 

 

 

    “Really.” 

 

 

    “I don’t deny cooking talents if you got ‘em.” 

 

 

    Shrugging, Mark went back to eating, and sometimes, he looked up to see the young master enjoying himself. It brought a smile on his lips unconsciously. Seeing Jinyoung so lively and free was a strange feeling for Mark. How can a person with the capacity to over homecook meals could be the mastermind of numerous of horrific crimes? It just doesn’t made sense. But then again, at this point, nothing about Park Jinyoung made any sense to Mark. Not even his own personal buried feelings for the young master. 

 

 

    “Let’s say,” Jinyoung suddenly interrupted Mark’s train of thoughts, “I’ll pay you extra for you to cook for me everyday.” 

 

 

    “What?” 

 

 

    “One million. I’ll pay you a million monthly. I’ll even take care of the groceries. All you have to do is cook. That’s it.” 

 

 

    Mark rolled his eyes and replied sarcastically, “yeah, because personal bodyguard also cooks now.”

 

 

    “Come on, a million is a lot! I bet they’re not even paying you much for being my personal bodyguard. I’m willing to pay that much and all I’m asking is for you to cook for me.” 

 

 

    “No.” 

 

 

    “Then why did you cook today?!” 

 

 

    “Because…” Mark bit his bottom lip, wondering the exact question.

 

 

    “Because what?” 

 

 

    What came out of Mark’s mouth was completely out of his control. “Because prison’s foods are horrible, and I wanted… I wanted you to eat well…” 

 

 

    The stare they shared magically softens any hatred that were in between them. Softens the drained atmosphere whenever they see each other. Softens the suffocating tension that’s always floating around above their heads. Softens whatever it was that defined their indescribable will to claw at each other’s necks. The stare they shared wavered their hearts, churning up their insides in violent poundings. 

 

 

    Jinyoung was confused.

 

 

    And so was Mark. 

 

 

    But Mark was the only one out of the two to noticed what the confusion had meant. 

 

 

    Mark broke the stare first and focused back on his dinner. Jinyoung then followed. They ate in silence for the rest of that dinner. It was such a lighthearted silence, but at the same time, extremely pressuring. After they were done, Jinyoung quietly retreated back upstairs to his room while Mark naturally took the job of cleaning up the table and kitchen. 

 

 

    They didn’t see each other for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

+

+

+

 

 

 

 

 

    Tapping away on his laptop, Jinyoung’s mind reached its limit for the night. He looked at the time on his phone and yawned. It’s a little passed three. He stretched, feeling the dryness of his throat. Jinyoung proceeded to go downstairs after convincing himself that his bodyguard was probably asleep by now. 

 

 

    Carefully and quietly, Jinyoung managed to get to the kitchen without any obstacles. He looked around and was quite impressed at how clean is was. Jinyoung’s sort of a clean freak. He loves seeing a clean house especially a clean kitchen. With a small smile and nod to nobody in particular, he opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. In a minute, he chugged down the entire bottle and threw it in the trash. 

 

    

    Jinyoung made it passed the couch and about to head up the stairs when he stopped. Curiosity overwhelmed him, giving his feet the push to the couch. Jinyoung looked over and almost tripped himself. Not because he was clumsy. But because of the brilliant contrast of the moonlight shining over Mark’s peaceful sleeping face. 

 

 

    The agent had his arms crossed against his chest and stretched his whole body on the couch. His head was titled to the side a bit as it rested on the armrest. Mark didn’t look all that comfortable, but he somehow could still handle it. 

 

 

    Jinyoung leaned over the back of the couch a little, taking a closer look just because. When he was sure Mark was deep in his sleep, Jinyoung backed away slowly and returned upstairs. A few minutes later, he came back down with a blanket snuggled in his arms. He carefully rounded the couch. Hesitantly, Jinyoung covered Mark’s body with the blanket. He pulled the blanket up to Mark’s neck and froze suddenly. 

 

 

    Because their faces were inches apart. 

 

 

    The young master didn’t move. Too scared to do so. He just stared instead. His heart picked up its speed and Jinyoung felt weird. And for no reason, he decided to count the moles on Mark’s face. There weren’t much, but they all were in strange places. Like that one right under his left eye. And that other one just on top of the outline of his lips. Then also, for no reason, Jinyoung decided to see how long Mark’s eyelashes were. He leaned closer and closer. 

 

 

    It was like a spell. 

 

 

    Or some kind of foreign attraction. 

 

 

    It’s obvious that Mark Tuan was undeniably gorgeous. 

 

 

    But this, whatever Jinyoung was feeling, is different. 

 

 

    He couldn’t bring himself to stop staring. To stop this fueling feeling of something

 

 

    Jinyoung held his breath as he finally realized that there’s probably no space left in between his sworn enemy’s face and his. 

 

 

 

 

 

+

+

+

 

 

 

 

 

    Mark groaned a little but didn’t opened his eyes. Just moved his head a little and furrowed his eyebrows. Just shifting a little on the couch to position himself more comfortably. Just… 

 

 

    He could have sworn he felt something breathing on his face. 

 

 

    Smelled like mint and shampoo and fresh laundry.

 

 

    But he was too tired to be bothered with whatever it was.