Life after Kim Jiyool and Jung Jaehun's arrival.

Code Name: Yunjae.

Life after Kim Jiyool and Jung Jaehun's arrival.


 

While lulling with the soft breath of his partner at his right, Yunho caught himself into a bad position, back against the headboard with his two babies sleeping on the top of his stomach. The man narrowed his eyes for a while as he felt a bit disoriented while still being drowsy from exhaustion. He took at his environment quietly. Then, he nodded before trying to position Jaehun and Jiyool correctly in his arms as the man was being careful not to wake them up.

A soft whimper came from the two babies. And Yunho hummed softly in a low voice while rocking his babies with the hope that Jaejoong was still asleep. The night had been long with those two little angels having high fever for three day and night in the row.

Those last three days were being nerve wracking for not the two of them but all their families and group members with their two babies developing a sore throat and earache.

It was common for babies and young children to have those kind of illnesses as their mothers had tried to calm the two fathers down until now, more Yunho than Jaejoong who did see a lot with all his nieces and nephews. Even, Giulia, Ji-Young and Hee-Yeon had tried to put the man at ease as the three women were mothers of their own, having to face this kind of situation more than once.

However, as a couple of two men, Yunho could not help but think that they were not up to their title as father in this situation. Everything seemed out of their ranges but also scary at the same time making any man feel useless when they heard their children crying from pain.

And Yunho felt sorry for his husband to have to look not only the two babies but also him who made things hard for the pretty man with all his queries and worries.

Right know everything seemed calm, and Yunho just wanted his husband to have some rest before another storm blew the Jung-Kim's house into a chaos state once again.

In silence, Yunho climbed out of their king size bed, trying not to make big moves and startle Jaejoong or the two babies sleeping quietly in his arms. And when he stood up on his feet, the man took the direction of the nursery - a room located upstairs in their special house - getting his children into their big cot for the rest of the night. Normally, the babies slept with them every night. But for this one, the man wanted to have a good rest if he could say.

Once glance at the window and a sigh, the man knew that the night was going to be short for the two of them before the dawn of the new day came quickly.

He smiled at the sight of his babies sleeping this time peacefully with their head turned to face each other and their fists clenched together near their little chests. He patted softly Jaehun's little bottom and grazed the tips of his fingers over the belly of Jiyool for a moment while wishing them a good sleep. After that, he returned into the master bedroom in a quiet pace, hoping himself a good nap before waking to the cry of his two babies.

The man slid himself back under the comforter and loomed his left arm over the small figure of Jaejoong who moved in his sleep.

"Y-Yun...ho..." The other man let out as he cracked open an eye, looking at his companion for a moment. Then, he frowned as he looked around the bed, seeing himself in the arms of his husband. "W-Where are Jaehun and Jiyool?" He asked looking down at Yunho.

"In their cot."

Jaejoong nodded a bit but he felt unsure of leaving their little babies alone in the other room, mostly with them being this sick. "Are you-"

"Don't worry for now. They seem to have calm down. And let's have a few hours of sleep before everything goes chaotic like those past days. Okay?" Yunho said softly as he leaned towards the other man, pressing softly his lips against Jaejoong's ear.

"Did you take their temperature?" The beautiful man demanded quietly, rubbing his right eyes with his fist softly.

"No. I didn't want to wake them up. Not when they seem to sleep so well."

"...hmm..." Jaejoong breathed out tiredly as he snuggled against the warm body of his husband. He understood the situation. Their babies did not have a good sleep since they fell sick. "What are we going to do once they are awake?" He let out. "You look tired. And I am not in a good condition either." The pretty man added in a quiet tone.

Yunho nodded with a smile painting on his lips. "Sure! It's not easy to be parents. But let's not worry too much for now. Okay?" He asked as he pressed his lips against the warm forehead of his husband. He narrowed his eyes for a while. "You're warm. Are you covering something?"

"I don't know. But we're going to get some vitamins. I don't want us to get ill too. We need to be at our best for them."

"You're right. Let's just sleep for a while and get those vitamins later."

Jaejoong nodded and hummed as he wrapped his arms around his husband, too tired to argue about having those vitamin pills now or later. And then, the two men fell asleep not long after by exhaustion with their arms wrapped around each other and the baby monitor on.

At the first babble coming from the baby monitor, Jaejoong woke up suddenly as the man was still in his guards even in his sleep. The man looked around him and nodded as he remembered that their son and daughter were not sleeping with them. He looked down at Yunho who was still sleeping peacefully with his eyes and mouth slight opened. A habit the man never lost since they knew each other. He chuckled and let his husband sleep for now. He just walked away from their room and climbed the stairs to get into their babies' room with a smile painting on his lips.

He was still tired. And the short sleep he had did not help much. But, he could not help being happy every time he was going to have his babies back in his arms.

These two were the proof of Yunho and him being able to be fathers like every man in this world, even without wives. And the man could only love them more than anyone in this world.

He knew, life would be a bit cruel for them as children being raised by two men. But, Jaejoong was ready to give them all his affection and love and even his life for these two precious little human beings. They were his and Yunho's after all.

And only that made things better in his eyes.

"Hey!" He said as he leaned over the cot where his children were sleeping quietly. Jaehun was still sleeping like his Yunho appa less those eyes and mouth opened, while Jiyool was quietly playing with her feet by grabbing them with her small hands. At eight months, these two babies of him were now more agile and alert of their surroundings. "You're awake?" He asked with a smile as he was taking his daughter in his arms carefully not jolting her too much. He pressed his lips against her forehead, taking onto her body temperature. "Hmm... you seem better than yesterday. Let's see if your oppa is also like you." Jaejoong turned to the cot and looked at his baby boy who was now moving in his sleep. He laughed softly and ran his fingers over his boy's baby soft hair. He nodded, relieved that Jaehun was out of fever like his sister. "You two gave us a fright those past days." He added.

Jaehun opened his eyes and yawned softly with his mouth wide open before turning to look around him letting out a babbling as he was moving his small arms like he was stretching all his small body.

"How are they today?" A husky but tired voice asked behind Jaejoong.

"They are better." He answered, turning to face Yunho who was walking into the nursery with a tousled hair and crumbled t-shirt while his pyjama pants was falling against his hips.

"Good." Yunho nodded as he wrapped his arms around his husband. Then, the man smiled at the sight of his baby daughter looking at him in silence with her big doe-eyes. If the baby girl could on her fingers, it meant that her earache was more bearable now. Then, he ran his fingers through his daughter soft hair. Well, the few hair she had on the both sides of her head.

He chuckled at his own reaction finding their baby Jiyool losing her soft hair on the mop of her head a few weeks ago. It was another panicking moment in their already chaotic lives. Yunho didn't know what to say only feeling sorry for his baby girl. And he could tell that even if the pretty man he had married years ago was behaving calm and steady in front of him about this kind of situation, Jaejoong was sulking at the thought of their poor baby girl growing with no much hair on her head.

And all the teasing of their dongsaengs was not helping anything until two of Jaejoong's older sisters had talked about their same experiences with their own daughters. And those little girls were now growing very well with dark and thick long hair, but now those two young teenagers only wanted to dye their hair in blond or red - something they got from their only uncle's habit - which Jaejoong gained a playful hit on his shoulder for being a bad example for their children. This apart, the two men felt relieved that their pretty little Jiyool was not going to be bald years later.

"I didn't check their temperature with the electric thermometer though."Jaejoong added quietly as he brushed the tip of his fingers over the back of their daughter's head.

"Let's see." Yunho nodded as he walked towards the commode. He pulled out the first drawer at his hips' level and rummaged a bit in search for the apparel. Then, he returned to his small family. While Jaejoong was holding their daughter quietly in his arms, the man only pressed the thermometer near her forehead until the temperature of her body appeared on the small screen. "Better than yesterday. 38. It's still high for her but a bit better than yesterday."

Jaejoong nodded and laid back his baby girl on the soft mattress of the cot. Then, the man took the quiet baby boy in his arms. He pressed his lips against the boy's forehead and rubbed soft circle patterns on his small back. He turned to his husband who this time took their baby boy's temperature.

"...hmm..." Yunho hummed with a frown. "38.9! Not bad. But he is higher than Jiyool." He said as he had his eyes set on the small screen of the apparel.

"Our boy is a bit sensitive than his younger sister." The pretty man said softly with a smile as he rocked the two of them softly. And Yunho chuckled softly before pressing a soft kiss on the mop of Jaehun's head.

"I'm going to prepare their milks. After that let's give them their medications." The younger man added before walking away from the nursery.

"It will be another story when they're going to be older than now." Jaejoong said with a soft laugh, rubbing his baby girl's back softly with her seeking his warmth.

At only eight months, their children did not make any kind of tantrums for taking medications as they got them in a liquid way mixing with their baby milk, the bitter taste dissolved within the sweet baby powder milk. However, he could imagine them as two years old with the knowledge of every sweet delicacies they tasted until then refusing to take their medication with snotty-nosed and pout. And of course, he was going to play the strict parent while Yunho would be the one hiding away as he could not pass through their adorable stage.

"Sure! I don't think I can pass through their teary eyes and pout. So I let you handle them when time will come." Yunho said with a smile. And Jaejoong snorted, knowing this man too well. "Let's take vitamin pills too if we want to get through the day." He added.

"Of course."

Yunho left Jaejoong alone with their babies and climbed down into the kitchen floor which was a few steps down from their living room. The man hummed one of their numerous love songs quietly as he put some water into the recipient of the electric kettle. Then, he pressed the button for boiling water for baby drink as the recommended temperature was already set. And not long after, the young father took everything he needed from the cupboards at the level of his eyes. Things were handy being a tall man.

Two baby bottles lining on the counter, the man filled them with hot water. Then, he put the amount of baby milk powder in each bottle before closing them with the teat caps. As the expert he was now, Yunho wheeled each bottle in his hands one after another until the milk powder dissolved totally into the warm water. Shaking would only form foams and air. And it was no good for babies.

He put some drops of baby milk on the inside of his wrist, wanting to feel how hot it was. But, he nodded with a satisfied smile. And before going to give the baby bottles to Jaejoong, Yunho prepared some fruits drink for the two of them. He cut some apples and kiwis on the cutting board, then put everything in the blender. He pressed the button on and let the apparel do what it had to do. Mixing the fruits together.

When their drink was ready, Yunho turn off the blender and took the bottles of milk to Jaejoong. Climbing the stairs in a quiet pace, he passed by the bathroom floor with their walk-in closet. At the level above, he entered the master bedroom. And he could see that Jaejoong and their babies were nowhere to be seen as his husband had decided to stay in the nursery. He climbed up into the next floor and smiled at the sight of his beautiful husband laying on the soft baby mats with their babies.

"Here, we go!" The man said as he took place at the other side of Jaejoong with their babies laying between them.

Yunho gave one baby bottle to his husband before taking Jiyool in his arms softly and then, he fed his baby girl her baby milk under Jaejoong's eyes. The pretty man said nothing only chuckling at his husband having this habit to look after their daughter first. But it did not mean that the other man never thought of their son.

There was no word to describe this feeling a man could have towards their baby girl. It was just a feeling that all fathers in this world had for their daughter with this strong feeling of protection as they were in their eyes fragile beings.

"I hope they will be alright from now on." Yunho said quietly as he looked down at Jiyool. He smiled as he pressed soft kisses on her forehead. The baby girl onto the teat of her bottle as she seemed to be really angry. There was no surprise for the man. Because of her earache, Jiyool did not eat properly those past days. on her pacifier or on the teat of her baby bottle gave her pain. "I really hate to see and hear them in pain and cry." He let out in a soft voice.

"You're not the only one to feel like that. Every parent." Jaejoong nodded as he was feeding his baby boy with a smile. Jaehun did not react quietly like his sister. The baby boy on the teat for a few seconds and whined as the suction move pained him a bit. "...there... there..." He said softly as he brushed the tip of his nose against his baby boy's cheek, hoping that his lingering touch calm Jaehun a bit.

Yunho looked up at his baby boy with a sad expression. He felt hurt at the sight of his son not drinking more than a few drops of his milk.

"Shall I make something else?"

"There's nothing to be done for now. or munching it's the same for him. His earache is more persistent than Jiyool's." Jaejoong said quietly as he was trying to feed his baby boy bit by bit, lowering a bit the baby bottle with the hope that the milk was not going to flow too quickly into his baby mouth. He was going to do things at the rhythm of his son. If Jaehun needed more time to drink his milk, he was going to take that time with the hope that the baby boy could at least drink half of the bottle.

"We could try rice porridge." Yunho was adamant to try anything in order to have his son's stomach filled with some food.

"Yeah... why not!" The pretty man nodded, not going against his husband. If Yunho needed to do anything - even something useless - to feel like the best father for their children, he wasn't going to stop the man. At the end, they were going to have a lot of stories to tell their two precious ones later.

"I'll make some. We will know if it will be better for him or not." The other man stood up from the baby mats with Jiyool still in his arms. Then, he went down to the kitchen.

And Jaejoong could only smile at how adorable Jung Yunho was. He looked down at his son and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"He is a good father, right?" He asked Jaehun softly. He caressed the tip of his thumb against his son's cheekbone. "Let's see if rice porridge will be more easier for you. But your appa is right. We need to try everything. You need to fill this stomach of you. You're too young to start dieting. Right?" Jaejoong teased his baby boy as he pressed soft kisses all over the baby's face.

Jaehun closed and opened his eyes for a while. Then, he smiled as he was looking at his beautiful father. The baby boy let out a soft babbler, making Jaejoong's smile widened.

"You're a good boy."

The lead singer of Dong Bang Shin Ki let out a soft laugh and cradled his son softly in his embrace, wanting to provide the warmth and safety a baby felt when being in the arms of his parents. The pretty man stood up from the baby mats in turn and followed his husband into the kitchen, thinking of helping the other to prepare the porridge. With Jiyool in his arms, Yunho was going to need his help.

When the two husbands were cooking quietly in the kitchen, the two men heard the front door of their house opened as muffled steps resonated into the foyer with children's voice echoing happily.

Yunho could not help but snort at the sight of his three donsaengs entering the living room with their children dragging behind them. He shook his head when he saw the few people following them. Since a while, his donsaengs could not go anywhere without a crew of stylist and cameraman trailing behind them.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he climbed up the two stairs joining the living room from the kitchen. Jiyool still in his arms, but the baby girl was now watching curiously at all the people in her house. "And what with this gloomy atmosphere around you?"

None of them answered him as they only put their rears on the soft two love-seat sofa. And Yunho could see how gloomy two of them were with their children surrounding them. Only Junsu seemed to be cheerful as the man was smiling and tickling his baby girl who giggled softly under the man attention. Yoochun seemed to be wore off of all his strength as the man was literally sprawling on his side of the sofa, eyes closed.

And Changmin...

What Yunho could say?

The poor man was paler than he should be.

Yunho heaved a sigh as he saw the crew of the show settling in his living room as two cameramen were filming these three men quietly, while the third cameraman was now two steps away from him with the viewfinder of his camera pointing at him.

Too much for wanting a quiet life... But he could not deny it was a part of their lives as they were themselves idols, even at their old age.

"I kind of knowing what happens to Yoochun." He said quietly.

With Ji-Young pregnant, Yoochun had not only to look after Areum and Bora but also a very pregnant noona wife who seemed to be really demanding for her third pregnancy. The last time, meaning two days ago, Yoochun had called him while crying. Because, his noona wife wanted to eat exotic fruits while they were in winter.

And his dongsaeng asked him for help.

So, Yunho had to do whatever he could do as the leader of their group but also the older brother of the man.

Shipping whatever fruits his sister-in-law wanted by internet.

Great invention indeed!!!

"But Changmin... What happen to you? And what with that face?" He asked with a frown as he was looking at Changmin's drawing face.

"...appa can't talk s-since morning..." Joowon answered with an amused smile as he was poking into his father's cheek. The boy had seen his father being like this since he woke up this morning. And playing with the man in this state was fun. Because Joowon could do anything and his father said nothing. He even drew a moustache to his father and the man did not yell at him.

"I see."

"What happened?" Jaejoong asked as the man walked into the living room with Jaehun cradling against his front and a bowl of rice porridge in his free hand. "Why your appa can't talk?" He demanded softly as he looked at the baby boy who was now four years old.

And fortunately for them, Shim Joowon could talk clearly now. His pronunciation was better even if he could not form a very good sentence. At least, they could finally understand the small boy. No need of the Jae-translator for the poor Shim Changmin from now on.

"Umma s-said Joowon going to have dongsaengs." The boy grinned as he showed up three of his fingers.

Yunho said nothing. Junsu had his eyes set on their maknae. And Yoochun who was trying to catch some sleep was now looking at the youngest member of their group in silence.

Only Jaejoong was ecstatic at the news of having another child in their already large family.

"Congratulation Joowonnie! You're going to be a hyung or an oppa!" He added as he gave the bowl filled with hot porridge to Yunho before he returned his attention to the little Joowon. Then the pretty man high-fived the boy with his most beautiful smile.

"Joowon wants girls. Because it's pwetty. B-but umma said Joowonnie going to be hyung."

"Boy? You're going to be a hyung. Congratulation my baby!" Jaejoong squealed as he wrapped his other arm around the small figure of Changmin's son.

"Nae!" The baby boy nodded as he s his arms around his favourite person's neck. "Hunnie is dongsaeng too. Joowonnie is hyung for him too." Joowon grinned as he wagged his brows at the same time, making his papa JaeJae burst into laughter. Then, they brushed the tip of their noses together with a growling Yunho who was not really happy with their display of affection in front of him.

"Yah! You little shrimp! Stop monopolise my husband in front of me!" The leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki grunted. And as a response, Shim Joowon or the baby boy alien of Shim Changmin stuck his tongue to him playfully.

"I'm screwed hyung..." Changmin suddenly let out in a whispering tone as the man was looking up at the man he considered more as his mother than his hyung since his teens. And everyone was looking at the pale and choked man sitting on the sofa. Even the children. They all could feel the fear in the man's voice. "What... what if those babies are also aliens?" He added with a panicked and trembling voice. "...w-what... what if I really need that Jae-translator?"

Jaejoong just laughed softly at the very panicked Choikang Changmin in front of him. But, the pretty man frowned suddenly as he noticed something that the others did not catch yet.

"What are you saying?" Junsu asked with a frown. "You did well until now with Joowonnie. You're going to be great! And if you are struggling a bit, call me. I am happy to help you."

"Who's the one bragging that he was going to catch with me?" Yoochun inquired. "You and Giulia were like rabbit in rut those past months whenever you were free of schedule. And every time I see you, you were saying you're going to make me a loser. Even bragging like an excited child. And.." The man stopped what he was going to say. He blinked once then twice as Changmin's words sunk in his mind.

And then, "What?" the older four men shrieked in unison as they realised what their maknae had said to them.

"Did you say... babies?" Yunho asked with Jaejoong following him with a nod.

"...ba-ba-babies?" Junsu stuttered in turn.

"...twins?" Yoochun asked as the right corner of his mouth lifted a bit. The man wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. However, he could only sketched a mismatched smile.

"No! Triplets!" Changmin answered straightforward while wailing like a child.

Junsu could not help but fall from the couch with his daughter being hold in his arms safely. Yoochun choked onto his air and thought of dying at this moment. And his son patting his back was not helping him but made things worse than it was. Jaejoong gasped as he pressed his left palm against his lips, trying not to laugh out loud. It was a good news for him. But he was being decent for his maknae who seemed to die bit by bit in front of him.

As for Yunho, the man seemed to lose already his soul. He was imagining three other Joowons in his life, making it four and not mentioning the father, Shim Changmin, clinging at his beloved husband's back and legs ruining his quiet and lovely married life.

But soon, Yunho regained his composure and turned to his husband.

"Let's feed Jaehun." He added quietly with a smile as if nothing happened. "He didn't drink his milk."

Jaejoong just nodded as he stood up. Then, he followed his husband toward the knee-levelled table in the living room.

"Yah!" Changmin shouted as he stood up from the soft sofa. "I am going to have triplets and all you have to say is let's feed Jaehun?" He added with his right forefinger pointing at his leader, angry at the man for forsaking him at this moment.

"Jaehun is having difficulty to drink his milk because of his earache. And we're trying to feed him whatever we can. Rice porridge. If not mashed potatoes. Even mashed vegetable." Yunho said quietly as the man pressed his palm over the small back of his beloved husband. "And for your information, your babies are not even here yet. So, let's not think much of them for the moment. And please stop shouting like a crazy animal in cage. You're going to make my children cry."

"Y-You... You... You ungrateful bastard!" Changmin could only retort this much.

"Shim Changmin! Language!" Jaejoong chided. "Don't cuss in front of the children. They're innocents. But they are the mirror of us. And people will say bad things at hearing them saying those inappropriate words. Do you want to be called bad and uncivilised father?"

"No! But... But it's his fault!" The maknae was behaving like a child, pointing his finger towards Yunho while stomping onto his feet. And Yunho snickered with a mocked smile painting on his lips before setting Jaejoong at the table. Changmin grabbed a cushion and muffled his cry with the soft furnishing, making all the children laugh at him.

"Appa fool!" Joowon giggled as he pointed his finger to his tall father. Then, the boy hit the man's before running away in order to avoid a retaliation from the latter.

"Samchon? You're going to lack air." Areum said with an amused smile as she was looking up at the man.

"Bora do it too." Yoochun's youngest son informed everyone with a nod as he ran to take another cushion from the armchair at his right. The boy mimicked his uncle with the loud cry he could make against the soft pillow. Then, he giggled. And forgotten the cry and all, Bora started to play with Iseul. Hiding his face for a while with the cushion and showed himself to the baby girl, making her laugh.

Not long after, the children began to disperse themselves and played around like they always did. This time, baby Iseul who could walk now joined them in their hide and seek game, leaving their fathers facing their own troubles.

Troubles...

Not really.

It was not a big deal for having triplets, right?

But, yeah...

Shim Changmin did not even announce to s that his wife, Giulia was pregnant but already jump into the news of the triplets.

"God!" Junsu shook his head after finding his sane mind again. "How can you know of having triplets before of finding your wife being pregnant?" He asked as he took place next to Jaejoong who was feeding some rice porridge to Jaehun.

The baby boy seemed to bear this better than into his milk. And his two fathers were very happy to see him swallowing onto the soft and thick rice porridge with no grimaces or cries. At least, their son was going to have something in his stomach.

"You're a good boy." Yunho cooed at his son with his most beautiful smile. A smile that could sweep the heart of all the girls and women in this world. But, the man was taken and had only one person in his heart. His Kim Jaejoong. "Let's eat a lot, alright baby-ah? You're going to be so handsome!" He could not help squealing at how adorable his son was in the arms of his husband.

"Jiyool seems better." Junsu nodded while he was clapping his hands, trying to get the baby girl's attention.

"Yeah. But, yesterday night was hell for the two of us." Jaejoong said quietly as he was still feeding his son, feeling content to see the boy swallowing softly onto the rice porridge.

"They didn't sleep peacefully through the night." Yunho added as he spooned some porridge with another spoon and tried to give some to Jiyool. At their young age, it was time to let them try everything in order not to have them being picky when it came to food. "We did sleep a bit at the dawn of the morning."

"I know. When Iseul fell sick, it's like I find myself useless. I jumped at every noise she made."

Yunho nodded with a smile as he was happy that someone was having the same feeling as him in this kind of situation.

"I'm used to have Areum's vomit all over my clothes." Yoochun followed with a nod. "She thinks I am her personal bucket." He replied with a soft laugh, making his friends, excepted one, laugh at his expense as they all saw that more than once.

"Why are you like that?" Changmin asked as he sat behind his Jaejoong umma, wrapping his arms around the man's waist and buried his face against the man's back with the said pretty man giggled at how childish this maknae of them could be.

"Yah! Go snuggle with your wife!" Yunho grunted. Then, he caught a packet of paper handkerchief and tossed the object to the man hiding behind his husband. If these two men did not fight like two kindergarten children, they could be so cuddly like this. And he hated that.

"But I need my umma!" The youngest of them whined, tightening his hold around the other man. With age, Changmin felt like he really needed his hyung's affection than bickering with the latter. However, he still liked their moment of fight.

"Go to your biological mother for that."

"Hell no!" Changmin growled as he looked up at the other man. "She's going to make my life a walking hell after knowing that I impregnated her favourite daughter-in-law with three babies."

"It's not like she has another daughter-in-law." Jaejoong said with a sympathetic smile as he ruffled Changmin's hair. "There! There!"

"My sisters are not better. They're going to mock me." He added as he snuggled more against the palm of his hyung.

"Hey?" Yoochun let out after a while as he poked Changmin's back with the tip of his foot. "What the situation? You should tell us about Giulia being pregnant first and the triplets later when she reaches the fourth months."

Changmin huffed for being molested by his hyung.

"There's nothing to say more than the fact that we did not even know she was pregnant until she got a stomach-ache yesterday. Her stomach does not even show up. So, we got to the hospital and they ran test after test for hours. I thought she was really sick. You don't know how scare I was." The youngest of them rumbled. "I already pictured her laying on the hospital bed with no hair and skinny and bony." He shook his head. And all the older men looked at how their maknae could be this dramatic. Well, they should know that their youngest member was the first one to jump into a spring filled with a concoction if something like that exist. "They took so much blood from her. I thought they were trying to drain her alive... I am going to sue the hospital for that! You know!"

Yoochun and Yunho rolled up their eyes, while Junsu shook his head with an amused smile painting on his lips. As for Jaejoong, the man only nodded and still fed his son with the hope that the baby boy was going to eat more than two spoons.

"And after three hours of waiting, they just said with the most beautiful smile they could get Shim-ssi, you're going to have another baby." He tsked.

"And the triplets case?" Junsu asked quietly, returning to sit around the table. During the long explanation of Changmin, the man had time to get some rice porridge for his daughter who had started to fuss because she wanted what Jaehun and Jiyool were eating for a while. He took his baby girl in his laps and fed her the porridge.

"They asked us if we wanted to run a sonogram. Giulia and I we only nodded like this." He linked action to his words. "Too dumbfounded at what they just said to us. And then, I don't know how we got into the ultrasound room. But yeah... Giulia was laying on the bed and I was standing next to her with our eyes set on the machine. We could see its imagery on the screen and hear its heartbeat. Passed the surprise we were happy. It's not a big deal to have another child. If that big forehead could manage two children on his own, I can do that. Right?" Changmin asked for confirmation.

"Yah! I'm not bad." Yoochun complained while others nodded.

"So, we were looking at the screen, happy for another child. But suddenly, the nurse frowned and we asked her what happened. You know! I thought my baby was having some deformations. And I was already jumping on that poor woman for not telling me what happened to my baby." He sighed after continuing his story. "That... well, she took half an hour to say that there was another baby behind the one we could see on the screen. Twins... Giulia seemed to be happy. Me... I thought of having a heart attack. Because, I already have Joowon. So... three... I felt sorry for myself. But yeah! If the yunjae couple is doing great with their two babies. And that Chunface can manage his two children eventually the third on the way. Why not?"

Jaejoong just smiled at how confident Changmin was. As for Yunho and Yoochun, the two men wanted to murder someone at this moment. Their maknae told about them as if they were some incapable men compared to him. And if they could look after their own children, why the great Shim Changmin could not do the same?!

"But, things don't stop there. So not long after, the old nurse returned to the machine and manipulated those buttons for another thirty minutes to finally tell us we were having not two but three babies. And I see dark after that."

There was nothing coming from the four other men as they were watching their maknae for a long while.

Yoochun and Yunho snorted before bursting into laughter. Oh! They would love to see Shim Changmin blackout yesterday at the news of having triplets. It would be worth to see.

Junsu nodded with a smile. But, he laughed in turn loving to see the composed Shim Changmin panicking for something so precious in a man's life.

"Here!" Yunho said quietly as he took a baby wipe and gave it to his maknae. But Changmin just frowned at the man not knowing the reason of Jung Yunho giving him the baby wipe. "Get yourself man!" He added waving the wipe in front of Changmin. "And clean yourself."

"There." Jaejoong took the baby wipe from his husband's hand and turned to Changmin before wiping the drawing moustache the youngest member of their group was harbouring for a while.

"W-what..."

"You have a really big moustache." The pretty man laughed softly still wiping his dongsaeng's mouth. "You weren't aware of the fact that you were walking around the city with that."

"...wait..." Junsu added as he was looking at Changmin's face. "There's still some here." He replied as he pointed his finger towards the left corner of his mouth, showing Jaejoong where he had to clean next.

"Aish!" Yunho grunted. "You're not a baby anymore." He snorted as he took another wipe and leaned through the table and towards Changmin.

"Yeah!" Yoochun nodded as he joined the man. "You got some snot here." He added as he wiped Changmin's nose.

"Yah! Stop that!" The maknae said out loud as he was fighting his way out from the grip of his hyungs. "Leave me alone! I can do it myself." He grabbed all the wipe clothes in his hands and frowned as he was looking at the dark trace on the tissue.

Changmin grunted as he knew who was the culprit. He turned his head quickly towards his alien son who was running around with Bora as the two boys were laughing happily because of their child play.

It didn't take him too long to know that he was like that since he stepped out from their house. And of course, those people from the Return of Superman were not going to say anything. The more he put himself in a foolish situation because of his son, the more those people had audience. He was going to get more money from them.

But for now, he had some pitied revenge to do.

"Joowon!" He growled, ready to stand up from his seat. "Joo.Won." He spelled out syllable by syllable as he was staring at his innocent son.

"Yah! Yah!" Junsu said as he grabbed his fingers around the hem of Changmin's sweater when the latter got up abruptly.

"He is only a baby!" Yoochun added while he wounded his arms around Changmin's right leg.

"He drew on me like I was a vulgar paper!" Changmin argued, feeling humiliated. Normally, the stroll among them was Kim Junsu. But because of his son, he was the laughingstock of all their country if not all the world.

"You were at fault!" Yunho said back. "You were so choked that you just showed him all your weaknesses. Something you should always be cautious. Because, once they got you, you're dead!" The expert on child rearing nodded with a serious face.

"Yeah!" Junsu and Yoochun replied in unison, trying to keep their maknae in place.

"Shall I cook some buchu pancakes?" Jaejoong asked quietly. "You're hungry right?" He turned to Changmin with his most beautiful smile. "We can have breakfast... no! Let's have brunch right now. No?"

"I crave for your kimchi jiggae!" Yoochun said as he was now behind Changmin with his arms and legs around the latter. Taking the opportunity to jump onto the tall man when Changmin was looking at Jaejoong. Their hyung knew how to get their maknae's attention.

Food and only food.

"Can I have some fried chicken drumsticks too?" Junsu asked.

"Alright!" Jaejoong nodded as he turned to Changmin who was now back next to him. "Can you look after Jaehunnie? I'm going to prepare your favourite. Okay?" He demanded as if the man of thirty was still a child.

Changmin said nothing only nodded as he let his hyung putting the baby boy in his arms.

"Okay! Look after Jiyoolie too." Yunho added as the man settled their baby girl on the other side of Changmin's arms. "Like this, you're practicing for your triplets." The man nodded with a smile. "Your Jae hyung needs help. And if you want to eat soon, the best is Yoochun and Junsu help us too." He replied when Changmin threw him a dirty glare.

"Right!" Junsu nodded. "Here!" He put his daughter on Changmin laps when Yoochun disentangled himself from their maknae. "With her, it looks like you have triplets."

"Yeah! And I thank you in advance for looking at my children too." Yoochun patted Changmin's shoulder as he jogged towards the kitchen with Junsu, joining Jaejoong and Yunho who were already rummaging around the room.

Choikang Changmin looked down at the two babies in his arms. Jaehun and Jiyool were smiling at him. Well, it was not a big deal. These two babies were adorable. He could only do better than with his son. And Iseul, the little princess was an angel. She could play by herself.

Yeah! He could do it!

"Appa?"

It was too much asking.

"What?"

"...pee..."

Of course! That boy of his could not read the situation. His father was full of babies in his arms and laps. But this alien boy was asking for bathroom. He heaved a forlorn sigh.

"I help." Areum said quietly. "When appa is busy, I take Bora to the bathroom."

"Really?"

"Nae!"

"You're a real princess."

"A princess does not do anything." Yoochun's daughter replied with a smile.

"Right!" Changmin nodded, agreeing with her as he did not want her to let him down because he did hurt her pride. "Samchon will by you whatever you want after that. Okay?"

Areum sketched her most beautiful smile and made a 'O' shape with her index finger and thumb.

"I love you."

"Yah! Choikang! Don't flirt with my daughter." Yoochun chided from the kitchen while his oldest child took Joowon to the bathroom with Bora trailing behind them. "She's too good for you!"

"Overprotective bastard." He rumbled under his chin.

"Yah! Maknae? Make sure that my babies have their medication." Yunho walked into the living room with two bottles filled with a small amount of water mixing with a few drops of medicine. Then, he tended the two bottles to Changmin, looking down at the latter.

"I know how to do that." Changmin grunted. "You don't have to supervise me."

"They're my children. Not yours. And I am right to see if you can babysit them when Jaejoong and I want to have alone time together."

"Of course!"

The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki grumbled under his chin and made sure to lay Jaehun on the baby mats with all the gentleness he got. Then, he took one bottle and gave some water to Jiyool, hoping that she was going to cooperate with him.

He grinned when the baby girl onto her water.

"See! I'm good."

Yunho said nothing but only waiting for him to do the same for his son. And Changmin only nodded and put Jiyool in turn on the mats. He, took Jaehun with soft move and got the other bottle from the older man. He pressed softly the teat next to the baby boy's lips. But, unlike Jiyool, Jaehun was a bit reluctant of drinking his water.

"You get a stubborn son!" Changmin snickered. And not long after, he gained a behind his head. "Ooooww... what for?!"

"Jaehunnie isn't stubborn. He is sick and his left ear hurts when he drinks his milk." Yunho grunted as he took his son from Changmin's arms.

"You didn't have to hit me." The other man whined as he nursed the back of his head.

"You deserved that."

Yunho returned to the kitchen with his son in his arms. And with the help of Jaejoong, the two fathers tried to give Jaehun his medication in another way. The pretty man mixed his medicine into a small amount of water in a glass. Then, with a spoon, he made sure to drop bit by bit all the water into the baby's mouth, not rushing anything just following their baby's rhythm.

Meanwhile, Yoochun and Junsu smirked at Changmin for playing on the nerves of their leader. With Jiyool and Jaehun sick, the older man was not in the mood to play along with all of them.

"Samchon!" Areum called out as the little girl of six returned to the living room in the run. "Joowonnie peed on his pants before we can get into the bathroom." The little princess of Park Yoochun informed.

Changmin let out a desperate cry. What was the meaning of training that little boy to go to the bathroom since a while ago? He should have known. That son of his was born to get him into troubles.

Was it revenge? Because he was so mean towards his hyungs that God had found a way to punish him?

"God! I don't know if I got some changes for him." He let out while kneeling and looking at the ceiling as if he was asking for clemency from their Creator.

"Take one of Bora's pants. You just have to buy him another one later. His favourite!" Yoochun laughed. "It's really not your day today!"

"Not really." Junsu added with an amused smile.

"Appa?" Joowon called his father out with a pout as he was trying to hide behind the wall of the corridor heading to the small bathroom next to the living room.

Changmin breathed out forlornly and stood up from the baby mats. He grabbed Yoochun's bag and his son like he was a sack of potatoes, making the little boy squealing and giggling.

Really! That boy of his thought that he was playing with him now.

"Samchon? Me too!" Bora asked eagerly.

And Changmin could only do what the other boy wanted. He tossed the little boy against his hip and ran towards the bathroom with two excited boys.

"Is he going to be okay with the triplets?" Yunho asked as he rubbed Jaehun's back softly while cuddling the baby boy against his chest.

"Well... I don't know..." Jaejoong sighed, then he turned his attention to Jiyool who was still laying on the baby mats with Areum and Iseul playing with her. And he smiled when he heard his baby girl giggling and blabbering with the two girls with her baby talk.

"Let's monitor him." Junsu said quietly with a smile.

"Yaeh!" Yoochun nodded. Then, he laughed in his own at the sight of all the cameramen around them. "At least, he will give a great laugh to all the viewers."

Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho could not help themselves as they burst into laughter in turn. For nothing in this world, they were going to miss the next episode of the show with a distraught Choikang Changmin walking around the town with a well drawn moustache. A touch from his alien son, Shim Joowon.

 

 

 


 

Here, a new chapter of my Code Name: Yunjae.

Some f you had left a comment saying that you miss them a lot and want to read about their lives together with their babies. So, here. I hope it was enjoyable to read. And of course it would be not really Yunjae if their dongsaengs aren't there?! And what about their children? Well, Yoochun is doing fine with Areum and Bora and the third one still on the womb of its mother. And here, you got to know about Changmin going to be father again and not only a father of one child but three. Four with our little Joowon. Aaah! Joowon! That child is going to make his father go insane!

All of them are still dorks and I am going to write more about Changmin later. Yoochun will have another chapter. We're going to say hello to his third child. As for Junsu, let say I'm still thinking about another chapter of his quiet life with his daughter.

Thank you a lot for reading my stories. And maybe at the next update!