Yunho and Jaejoong's family (part 1).

Code Name: Yunjae.

Yunho and Jaejoong's family (part one):


 

Yunjae.

A magical name for many people as the name stood for Yunho and Jaejoong. Mostly Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong.

A combination of their two names, better known as U-Know Yunho and Hero Jaejoong, the two oldest members of the group Dong Bank Shin Ki, TVXQ even Tohoshinki or the rising Gods of the East as their debut. Even after the split of the group until they got together again, the two of them were still the almighty OTP that fans worshiped more than their own relationship with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Of course, the Yunjae thing was irrelevant for some people, even politically incorrect for others who judged themselves with the common standard of the society, but for some fans, the two men were more in love than their own parents.

What could they do more than seeing this kind of relationship as a model to follow? Only shipping. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't make you the worst person on Earth.

Well, let's close this parenthesis of standards in our society. Like the idiom says, different , different folks whatever floats your boat. So let's get on our tracks.

U-Know Yunho was the stage name of Jung Yunho, the leader of the best males group South Korea knew how to make since the end of the war and stood for itself in a world where dreams became possible for the people of the land of the morning calm. And his accomplice from the outset, Kim Jaejoong was not only known with Hero Jaejoong as a stage name but also Youngwoong Jaejoong, with the name of Youngwoong literally meaning Hero in Korean.

But people called them also the Appa and the Umma of Dong Bang shin Ki as they were the oldest boys in the group, with Yunho as a father's figure and Jaejoong as a mother's figure to Park Yoochun, Shim Changmin and Kim Junsu.

Those two men knew each other for the longest among the five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki. They met in a street fight by inadvertence in the corner of a street longing the old SM Entertainment building, their first music label where they learned to be the best idols South Korea could have from all time.

Yunho was already a trainee in SM Entertainment, while Jaejoong, after going through a long and nerve racking audition - seemingly his second - was on his way to see the result of his efforts.

And in the daylight, Jaejoong had seen a shadow figure passing by his nose, making the teen he was at that time step back with fear and look at the poor young male teenager trying to stand up a few steps away from him. Then another one had appeared from nowhere and grabbed the already-not-in-so-good-shape boy by his collar and had thrown the latter away while shouting at the poor boy something that even Jaejoong could not recall after all those years, too stunned at what happened before his eyes.

The boy standing just in front of Jaejoong's eyes was, of course, Yunho. The Jung Yunho. The golden boy of their former music label and the boy becoming the man that all the female population of their country dreamed of having as their sweetheart years after. At that time the teen Jung Yunho was already imposing and scary with his shouting. However, the boy, once he sensed another presence behind him, had turned shy and embarrassed to be caught fighting, mostly if that person was a pretty girl with the most beautiful doe eyes he had seen in his life and a bit boyish with her large jeans and t-shirt. And... that strange haircut.

To be honest, Yunho didn't know how to describe Jaejoong's hair at that time. It was elfin. More than someone had taken a pair of scissors in his hands and didn't even care to cut the poor girl's hair into this kind of... porcupine's hair.

Well, Jung Yunho's hair wasn't better either. However, the teenage boy could not help but think that the girl in front of him was really in his taste. And two days later after their first meeting, the poor trainee had seen his crush crashing down into pieces before it had started when that pretty girl had introduced herself as Kim Jaejoong.

Yes, Jaejoong was a boy's name.

But Yunho did recover fast and was happy to be friend with Jaejoong. The two of them were inseparable, and were even formed with two other trainees a group of four - SM had said it was experimental - calling by the name of Four Seasons.

If journalists and reporters asked them who was which season nowadays, Yunho and Jaejoong would say they didn't remember or with a moment of reflection would say Summer was Jaejoong and Spring Yunho. Or was it the other way around?

But if they could answer sincerely whenever the question, "what was your impression of each other at your first meeting?" were thrown at them at their debut. Yunho would say that it was love at first sight, and Jaejoong would say that he had met the most endearing and y hooligan in the world. Something they could not say at that time as they had all the answers scripted and they must not fail any line, turning their first meeting into something fun to be laughed at with fans years after.

Lucky them, after almost two decades, they could now answer whatever they wanted. And if they wanted to make their first meeting a beautiful fairy tale, they had the right to do so.

No more restraint.

No more script.

And of course, the love they felt for each other could not be ignored anymore as the two of them had finally come out of the closet about their relationship after their mandatory military services - a condition coming from Yunho's father. The older man was defeated as he could not make his son change his mind about his love life. Who was he to deny his son's love if this love was making the latter happy? And judging by the hard time those two had experienced since they discovered their attraction to each other, the old Jung could only let them in peace as they were now adults and wise enough to know what kind of life they wanted to have.

So, there was no more denying their feeling for each other as their two families had finally come around with the idea of them being together in a kind way a woman and man could be. Witnessing their smile, their laugh and all the sparkles in their eyes every time one of them talked about the other, no one could be blind anymore.

A love between two men could be beautiful like the common standard of love every people on Earth had gained an insight on.

And people could not be spare of seeing this couple of silly men being the most mushy-mushy couple on Earth as their love was displaying with no complex in front of their supporters and their detractors by the Korean Dispatch. With time, opinion didn't change about the same gender love, but, well, if that scandal was giving them money to live on, how could they not show it? So, South Korea wasn't spare of seeing many news of the most trendy couple the music industry had helped to create.

Jung Yunho smiling like crazy as he posed with the sign of victory when the man spotted some paparazzi being on the lookout for some juicy news from Jaejoong and him, as he was going to climb into his sport car with his other half and husband following him behind, the latter's fingers hooking on the loops side of his jeans' waistband.

Or Kim Jaejoong having a worldwide tour doing shopping with the credit card of his other half and husband in hand, smiling at his purchasing for the trendy leather boots of the year while the latter was just following him behind with many shop bags in his hands, smiling like a fool because his Jaejoong was having the best time of his life - of course, Yunho wasn't thinking about their bedtime which was the best of the best.

And people would feel empty if the three dongsaengs weren't being tagged along with those two old men with their own love life.

This was the world of Dong Bang Shin Ki. A world that people had learned to know and to accept with a smile or a grunt. People could hate them or love them. They didn't really care. Because they didn't have anything to prove.

But those peaceful moments weren't served in a silver platter overnight. Those two men had suffered from this uncommon love, viewing by many people as a sin making them two sinners and mostly two lost souls that they should save in many people's eyes.

Their secret love was painful and beautiful at the same time - a new version of Roemo and Juliet - but that same love had pushed them into their own limits. Not only their couple had known a break up, but also Dong Bang Shin Ki.

It was a long and suffering battle of life with so much tears and feelings but they had learned so much as love was only what prevailed in the end.

Everything was fine at first. Their secret love was being well guarded with the three other members. Some close friends knew about them. But when came the success, when Dong Bang Shin Ki had reached the summit of their popularity all around the world - not only South Korea - things had turned wrong.  

And Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin could not help but witness the downfall of their relationship.

Yunho and Jaejoong - the Yunjae that most of people around the world knew - were torn apart. The exposure of their group was so grand that fear came with it. Playing the fan service wasn't anymore safe. And with time, people could notice that those kind gestures who seemed to be brotherly at first were none other than love. The smiles they harboured every time they saw each other were too obvious and thing turned bad when they could not even see each other because of their tight schedules.

Jaejoong with his sad background that everyone knew was being insecure. And the love he felt for Yunho was so strong and consuming he could not help but feel jealous of all the people who claimed to be good friends with Yunho. Adding to it, those rumours of his other half seeing some celebrity with the common knowledge as dating to all the people around them was too much for him. He, who had all of the person of Yunho, could not even shout to the world that the man was his and only his. He had to watch the man he loved to entertain the world as being a straight man. And on the other hand, he had to do the same, hiding his own feelings.

And the feeling to be close to someone else than Yunho was sickened him to the core. And when he let out all his worries and fears, mostly his wants for the two of them, things were worse than before. And at the end, Yunho and Jaejoong could not be spared from a big fight.

"I'm tired... tired of all of this..." Jaejoong had let out one day, exhaustion could be seen on the man's feature. Even his big doe eyes which were his most valuable trait didn't have sparkle like before. Everything was wearing him down. Their tight schedules. The lack of sleep. And mostly his lack of time with Yunho. "We don't have time for each other."

"Everything will end soon. We're going to have time for each other."

"No!" Jaejoong had shaken his head frenetically. "We're only going to have a few time for each other. We're going to only see one another in the morning and at night as we must be focused on being Youngwoong Jaejoong and U-Know Yunho of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Playing fan service as Yunjae would be the only way for us to think that you and I are still real."

"Don't think like that." Yunho was frustrated. And the man had stayed calm since the beginning of their discussion, fear of what he scared the most was gnawing him.

"Okay..." Jaejoong had nodded before adding, "...what will happen in a few years? When our parents will ask us for girlfriends? Are we going to say that we are together? Or are we going to lie all our life hoping to have secret meeting and go under the radar of all our fans... of all the people around us for the sake of our careers?"

"No of course. One day we're going to tell them the truth." Yunho had added. "Not now. We need more time."

"When? Look at us. To preserve our careers we have to pretend to like women. And after that, are we going to pretend to be in a relationship with some actresses or female singers who need a bit of our fame to make a name in this business? Are we going to enter a fake marriage to satisfy everyone? Because as we're going to stand still in the same line, it will happen soon. And what will become of us then? Will I be your little dirty secret? And you mine?" Jaejoong had asked as he let out a laugh of sarcasm. He was tired of everything. "I... I am tired of hiding. I can't even say that Jung Yunho is mine if not through this Yunjae thing... I don't want Yunjae. I want Yunho and Jaejoong. I just only want Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. As them, we're real. We're not a ing fan service. My love for you isn't a play... I just..."

"Are you trying to ask me to jeopardize our careers? I don't care if it's mine. But, there are Yoochun's, Junsu's and Changmin's too. We can't do that to them." Yunho had said out loud, trying to put some reason to Jaejoong. "Don't be selfish. It's not only about us. It's also about them. For now we're doing fine. Don't ask too much Jaejoongie... What will happen if we lose everything?"

The other man knew all of this. Yunho didn't have to tell how unreasonable he was. "Don't assume that I don't care about them. Don't think that I don't like to be Youngwoong Jaejoong. Don't think that I don't like to be a member of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Don't think that I don't like being on stage with all of you."

"Why now?" Yunho was really tired. He didn't like where all of this was going to lead them.

"Because... everything makes me think that you and I are wrong."

"You don't love me anymore..." Yunho had said with so much hurt that he could not even look at his lover.

"I still love you. I really love you more than myself... But, look at us... I feel like you and I are drifting away from each other day by day. Our schedules... our concerts... our fans... even our parents... And our group... They are always between us. I am tired to hide my love for you. I am tired to fear... It's not love if I have this kind of feeling... We need time... time to think... to be away from each other."

"Are you telling me that the best for us is to break up?" Yunho had looked up at Jaejoong with horror mirroring his eyes. He never thought of being apart from the other young man as he was so used to wake up and drift into slumber with the latter laying next to his sides.

"I don't know... I want to be with you... but at the same time I want to be away from you. I fear of hating you one day... And it's something I can't have the luxury to feel..." Jaejoong was being honest. Even too honest. And he knew that he had hurt Yunho deeply with his words.

"Kim Jaejoong!" Yunho had shouted out loud, angry could be heard in his voice. "Make your mind! Do you want to break up or do you not want to break up?"

"I... Let's break up..." It was what Jaejoong said that night with tears streaming down his cheeks, leaving the two of them empty and unhappy. Mostly broken.

A few months later, Jaejoong had walked away from their dorm with Yoochun and Junsu with the attempt to sue their music label for the long slave-contract and the lack of perspective in the future as a solo career or having a saying in their own projects. It was one of the most trouble they had with their former music label and what happen between Yunho and Jaejoong had rushed their situation. And for the best of them all, they needed a break. Yunho and Changmin too. They were all tired of being the good little soldiers of SM Entertainment, making the music label gain so much but so little on their side, only pain and emptiness and maybe losing the love of their life at the same time.

It was supposed to be only for awhile until they find their way to be a whole group again. And with the distance and time, Yunho and Jaejoong would have made up their mind and fixed what was wrong in their relationship. But SM Entertainment had dragged things longer than they thought. Months began a year. And at the perspective of not seeing Jaejoong anymore had drained Yunho to the verge of depression. Not only that, their music label had decided that Yunho and Changmin were to return in the music industry. It was time for the two of them to honour their contracts with them. While on the other hand, Jaejoong and the two others, Junsu and Yoochun, had decided to form an unit - JYJ - in order to be able to stay in the music industry with the hope to reach Yunho and Changmin one day.

However, they could not do anything as no one didn't want them on any show in their own country. They were banned from every TV shows, excepted that if they got into acting. It was unfair, while Yunho and Changmin could do what they could not do. And it left a bitter feeling between the five of them. Things were said. Hurt could not be spared. And Yunjae was drifted away more than it should be.

It was painful for Junsu and Yoochun to see Jaejoong drifting in his own world, living a not so healthy life as he was trying to make his colourless path better by making friends and more friends in the entertainment industry. Friends that the man didn't really need as those people only stuck with him for notoriety. And it wasn't easy either from Changmin's side as the younger man had to witness Yunho going into depression, spending most of his nights in a company of all sort of liquor trying to forget the other man.

It took Yunho another year to be conscious of his dull and empty life as he woke up alone in their dorm, in a bed too big for him, missing his Jaejoong like crazy. There was no meaning to go on in his life if his other half was not around. Singing and dancing became unpleasant even with Changmin. But he had to be strong for their maknae. And it didn't make things right either as everything was becoming meaningless.

The first thing he did was to climb out of his bed and make his way towards the front door to stop right away as he didn't know where to find his Jaejoong. The last news about the other man was that he had moved out in another apartment unit.

"What happened to you?" Changmin had asked the man who was now leaning against the front door of their dorm. And silence from the older man was the only thing that greeted him that morning.

"I'm lost." Yunho had let out forlornly.

"Well, find your way back."

"I can't. Not without him..." Yunho heaved a sigh as he rubbed his fingers against his orbs tirelessly. "I don't know where he is... I can't find him..."

"Hyung?! Are you stupid? If you want to know where he is, go see one of his noonas. They would gladly tell you where he is. It's not that they don't know about you two."

Jung Yunho just laughed at what his maknae had said. All his life, since Jaejoong and him had been together, they lived in fear of being discovered. But, it seemed that they feared for nothing. They were nil at hiding their true feelings.

So why still be persistent at something it was so obvious in the eyes of others? Why did he fight so hard against what his other half wanted so much?

And Yunho had decided that it was time to let himself be the man he always wanted to be. Even if he wasn't in the good side of the society, he was going to be happy with the one he loved. And granting what Jaejoong always wanted from him wasn't going to put the world into its end, just making his own world, their world more colourful. Of course, some people would hate them. Others would bliss them. But at the end of the day, he would have someone who loved him and would never hesitate to embrace him for who he was.

Talking to his parents wasn't really simple. Trying to convince an old man who was conservative and a bit too religious was like trying to plant trees in a desert. However, Yunho's father came around after some tears and shouts from the two parties.

"I saw it coming. But I was denying this kind of love you two have." Mr. Jung had said quietly. "I won't wish you bad things. You are my son. And Jaejoongie is a good kid. So, make sure to never regret this decision of you. I can accept you loving him. But..." It was what Mr. Jung had said to Yunho before moving away from his son who was still kneeling in front of him for days.

The older man had capitulated after months and months of persisting that this kind of love was not appropriated for the best of his only son. However, he could accept Kim Jaejoong as his son's lover, but he wasn't ready to see the man loving another man. The feeling of his son, Jung Yunho, still loving women could help him to go through this path as Jaejoong would be the only man Yunho would fall in love with until the end of his time.

When Yunho was ready to take a step toward his Jaejoong, he went to one of Jaejoong's sister. Getting his new address from her was easier than he thought. But not without a threat from Jaejoong's eight noonas.

"I cut your balls if you make him cry." Was what the most Yunjae shipper of them had said to him. But, all the eight women would gladly jump on him and bury him alive if they saw him making their baby brother cry. And Yunho had to promise himself to never be in the bad side of those scary women.

In his haste, the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki was now standing in front of Jaejoong's new apartment, with his heart beating too fast and having nothing to say just hoping that he wasn't too late, that his Kim Jaejoong didn't move on after all those years. And Yunho just smiled at the sight of a surprised and gasping Jaejoong opening the front door for him.

Silence filled the time and space for a while as all kind of emotions could be seen on the beautiful face of Kim Jaejoong. Not knowing what to do, he just stayed still with his doe eyes set on the tall man in front of him as fear was begun to get a hold of his whole body. What to do? And what to say? In his stupor, he saw Yunho walking to him with a smile and reached out his palm to graze softly his cheek before saying, "I miss you."

Yunho's voice.

Yunho's touch.

Yunho's scent.

Everything from that man was what he wanted and needed all those years of being apart from him. He wanted to stay angry. He wanted to make the other hurt so badly like he was those past years. But, nothing come from his mouth. Only tears streamed down on the man's cheeks as Yunho had pulled him in his arms. Clenching his fingers on Yunho's back jacket, he had cried for a long moment, not even paying attention to their surroundings.

Kim Jaejoong was seen as a cold person. And that image of him had almost ruined his career at their debut as fans never were attracted to this side of him. If it wasn't for Yunho, he was going to be kicked out from the group.

Thus the appearance of the Yunjae pairing.

"I'm sorry." Was what Yunho had said nonstop, kissing the other man's temple over and over again.

And Jaejoong had said back in a murmuring tone, "You don't need to apologize. I was being selfish after all." He could be impulsive. He could be bold. He could be childish. But, with time, Kim Jaejoong had matured and knew when he was wrong.

After their long embrace, the two of them were sitting next to each other in Jaejoong's apartment, not knowing what to say as they knew that they needed to take time to talk about them, about the future. If there was a future for them.

"What are we going to do?" Jaejoong had asked first. Even though he was older than Yunho - only by a few days, two exactly not a week if they counted his real birthday - the man had always depended on the other man. Of course, Jaejoong had learned to live by himself. But it was more painful than anything. Waking alone in an empty room, going home just to sit in a silence, staring at the emptiness of his life and cooking for himself, all of this was new for him. And he never got accustomed to the point of having depression for the first year of their separation and an eating disorder which was still there. While he was become thin, Yunho seemed to be on weight. The only explanation was that the other man never really knew how to cook - he did his best for a bit but when Changmin had said he was going to die by eating his cooking, the man had stopped - and Changmin was lazy to cook in turn - so the two of them were living only with takeouts. "What if SM..."

"Calm down Jaejoongie."

"But..."

"We're going to be okay." Yunho had reassured Jaejoong with a smile, reaching out his hand waiting for his Jaejoong to take his hand in his like he always did. And he smiled at the feel of the other's hand in his. "Sorry. Sorry for returning into the music industry without you." And Jaejoong just nodded in silence. "Changmin and I, we did talk a lot. And it seems the best thing to do. We didn't want the new generation to never hear about us. To never know about us. We're only two now. But, the three of you will always be Dong Bang Shin Ki. And I know it's not easy to erase that tattoo on your back as you don't like pain." Yunho had joked. But Jaejoong didn't appreciate the man's humour as he punched Yunho on his shoulder, making the other wince a bit. "Everything will be okay. One day I make it come true. The five of us together again. And... as for us, I want a commitment. Not now, after our mandatory military service."

"You said that as if I am going to take you back." Jaejoong had snorted. And silence filled the room again. "Sorry." He added. "Bad joke." He said in a low voice.

"I... I never thought of you... I always assumed that you and I will be together forever." Yunho had breathed out in the same tone. Who was he to say that Jaejoong was selfish? The selfish one was him as he never thought of Jaejoong's needs until now.

"It was not only you. I always thought the same." The beautiful man sitting next to Yunho had confessed in turn. "I never thought of you as any kind of experience..." He chuckled softly. "You were never any kind of curiosity for me. I... I fell in love with you because my heart wanted to fall deeply in love with you. And it became my misery... Not in a bad way. I always wanted your attention. I always wanted to be the only one for you. Being your first priority... And those thoughts had made me a jealous freak... even jealous of our group..."

"I felt the same... and I still feel the same even now." Yunho had added with a smile. Too happy to know that he still had Jaejoong's heart. "I loved you too much that sometimes I feared to be a burden to you. To be so obvious. What we had wasn't a common love. And if we were discovered, everything was going to an end. Us... Dong Bang Shin Ki... And the possibility of us being casted out of our society... So, I hid myself behind my role of the leader of our group. I put everything before you. Before us. And ironically... doing so was the premise of our downfall. It seems that trying to hide everything was not smart to do..." He had laughed softly.

"What are we going to do now?"

"Let not think for now. Just trying to patch what was broken between the two of us. I want to start over. And this time with the promise of forever."

"What about your parents? What about my parents? Are you saying that you don't care about your career? About mine? And what are we going to say to Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu?" Now it was Kim Jaejoong to behave like the Jung Yunho years ago.

"Those dongsaengs of us will never let us down. Friends... I don't know, some will turn their back on us. And the others, they're going to stick with us because they really appreciate us. Talking about my father... I talked with him before coming to see you. For days and months, I asked for his approval to love you."

"You're crazy..." Jaejoong had muttered. "I didn't know you could be so suicidal."

"Just for you." Yunho had chuckled.

"What did he said?"

"He is hurting to see his only son falling in love with another man. But, if I wasn't going to give what he wants from me, I have to never regret my decision."

"I must apologise to him."

"We're going to do it together. But at the end, it's only you and I. Us. I want to live with you. I want to grow old with you, holding your frail and wrinkled hand while walking in this world until the end of our time."

"You..." Jaejoong had shaken his head lightly. "You want to reunite us but at the same time you want to throw all of us into the den lion. SM will not like it."

"Everything will be alright." Yunho had said as he cupped Jaejoong's face between his hands. "We're going to be alright."

"You're too optimist."

"I have to be. I can love you with no fear now. I have just to make sure that everything will go my way. Your way. Our way." Jung Yunho had said as he smiled, determined to love this only man. "Tell me! What do you want?"

"Are you willing to give what I want?" Yunho had nodded. "I want Dong Bang Shin Ki to be what it was before. You, me and our three dongsaengs... And I want you in my life. I... I want to be able to say that Jung Yunho is my man. The only man I love and will love forever."

"As you wish baby."

With kisses and a night in the embrace of each other, the two of them had renewed new promises and new commitments between them, starting over, a new page in their story from the day they met each other in the street next to the former SM Entertainment building.

When Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin had learned about them being back together, they could only laughed and clapped their hands as well as crying, too happy that what they had witnessed between Yunho and Jaejoong wasn't only a mere love story with no meaning. And the mere conflict causing by their former music label was now in the past. They never held any kind of grudge towards the others, only still nurturing the love they felt for each other until now.

"God! This is the best day of my life." Yoochun had said as he sniffed, ready to shed more tears for his friend. No wonder he was the cry baby of the group despite he wasn't the youngest. "I tell you this... I would never be okay if Jae hyung end with another than that Jung! Yeah, a woman okay. I'm good with that. Because it's what most people expect from you. Including myself with what happened between you two. But another man than Yunho hyung... don't either look at me if something like that happens." The Chunface had said pointing his finger toward his friend. "You are the best standing next to him. Only next to him. Understood?"

"Really... I was starting to lose hope." Junsu had stated with a sad smile. "I was trying to be used to never see you two together. But, life is a and yeah... Things happen for a reason. And you two... it was a separation for the best. I'm right? Now, it's forever." The angel Junsu had laughed with tears falling down on his cheeks. No one had known what position he took when it came to Yunjae. Not even their fans. But, Junsu always viewed his two hyungs as his love role model.

Changmin had just smiled as he was looking at Yunho. "I'm happy for you two. Really... This time, it's forever." And the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki took Yunho in a crushing bone hug as he was crying like a child in the arms of his father. Something he did not do much. Skinship between men wasn't his cup of tea. But, he did appreciate his hyungs the most. "I get my family back."

With the Yunjae couple back together, Dong Bang Shin Ki was once again a group of five young men. Not officially but they could not deny that the wish to be together again was bigger and bigger as days passed.

As for Yunho and Jaejoong, they began to start over from day one. Like two teenagers, they dated in a secret behind the back of SM Entertainment and fans. However, they were still obvious in their actions, in their words and mostly in their attires. Wearing the same jacket with two days apart. Wearing their former couple rings and the new ones. And smiling like fools at the name of their other half throwing by a few fans in their fan-meeting.

It was like nothing had happened.

However, being together did not mean that everything was better. Of course to have their privacy, Yunho had let go of the dorm and purchased his own flat. And fans who still shipped the Yunjae couple had found out that the man had moved in an apartment not far from his other half's, Kim Jaejoong. It was more convenient for them to go to one another's house with more discretion. Apart from their still lovey dovey mood, what made Jung Yunho grew grey hair was his other half himself not even SM Entertainment becoming suspicious of his acts and moves for the last months.

As Jaejoong having his own career outside the unit he made with Junsu and Yoochun, Yunho had had so much worry and insomnia than before when they were still in the same group. In the past, the man could always monitor his other half's moves and words. If some guy was being too persistent or a fan a bit too touchy, he was there to put a stop. But, when Kim Jaejoong had released his solo albums then doing his own concerts, Jung Yunho had become to have headache. Because, the man had almost died by syncope when he saw his other half parading on stage half flirting with his audience and not to forget that y move of his hips while holding the microphone pole...

"Aish! That man!" Yunho had hissed and began to complain to Changmin who just smirked at this hyung of him being possessive over his Jaejoongie. "I told him not to do that again. His body is mine to be seen only. I am going to leave love bites all over him. And see! If he dares to show his skin to those deprived fans who only drool all over him."

"Hyung don't complain. You did the same with your Honey Funny Bunny and that suggestive dance." Changmin had laughed at his hyung who was walking back and forth in their dancing room, throwing here and there empty bottles.

"I'm not ." Yunho had argued back.

" or not, it's his way to challenge you. And you love him too much to go against him as you like to be whipped around his little finger." Changmin had snorted while Yunho was feeling horrible at the truth coming from the maknae's mouth.

And Jaejoong wasn't better. He did complain a lot to Junsu and Yoochun when they had activities together.

'That stupid bear! Threatening me to put hickeys all over my body if I don't stop to pull out my shirt." Jaejoong had huffed. "I am going to sue him for being a prick! Doesn't he know it's just fan service? And what I must say to his hips' move in four on the floor on the stage in front of all those delusional fans screaming his name 'Yunho oppaaaa'. At least I don't move like I am in bed with one of them." The beautiful man added frustrated.

"Hyung! I love to know that everything is alright between you two. But, please! Don't draw some imageries to an innocent man like me. Do it in your own privacy." An innocent Junsu had shaken his head with a grimace - not really innocent because do not forget that the man had had suggestive dance with his dancers, males or females, in his own concerts. The man was their loyal fan. But, he would love to stick in the more child like version of this Yunjae pairing. His heart was not ready to jump in a more version of the two of them as fans already did with those fan-fictions of them.

"Don't complain Mr. Kim." Yoochun grinned. "You do that on purpose. You love Mr. Jung to you hard and let those hickeys all over your body." The Chunface had showed the screen of his hand phone. A picture of Yunho and Jaejoong with hickeys on their necks. Fans had begun to be suspicious of those two. They even put their pictures next to each other to analyse everything concerning those two men. And of course, they could only think that those love bites were left by them to their other halves. And what funny in all was that they even had some theories about Kim Jaejoong way of marching every time they saw the man limping.

Hilarious.

People could think of those fans as delusional. That the Yunjae pairing was only a fan service. That it was in the past. But, no one could deny the fact that when you talked about Jung Yunho, Kim Jaejoong had to be in the discussion.

And Jaejoong had never denied Yoochun's words either.

With time came their enlistment into the Korean army. It was a mandatory military service that every male Korean had to do with pride and for their nation.

Jaejoong was going to be the first to enlist while Yunho had to do a last drama web series for the count of SM Entertainment making him have, you know what? A love scene with his co-actress.

And of course, his couple was entering a phase of cold war until his Jaejoongie had forgiven him.

SM! Making things hard between Jaejoong and him until the end. And Kim Junsu for delaying his enlistment making all Yunho's effort to have them back in the same group again going to waste. Because of his loyal service, Jung Yunho had decided not to sign another contract with SM Entertainment.

Why?

The man had coming out in front of all the CEO and executives of the music label. And not only that, Yunho even had the nerve to ask for all the right of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

At first they were all yelling and shouting at him and at the person sitting next to them. It wasn't because he was a man loving another man and mostly Kim Jaejoong his ex-member. But because of all the rights of Dong Bang Shin Ki. They couldn't let go of their royalties.

Who would be stupid to give up of something that make more half the money they earned in one year? Not even him if he was at their place. But once he had said that Jaejoong and him were going to come out to the public after their mandatory military service, their attitude had changed. And what surprised him the most was that those vulture businessmen had given up on all the rights of the group and their songs calmly with a smile painting on their faces. Not really a smile but a smirk, mocking him.

Yunho had expected a long fight and a lot of money putting on the table from his part. But, yeah! Sometimes, life is really ed up. And in his opinion, the lady fate was on his sides this time.

Why do you ask?

Because those old men were convinced that after his coming out people will never accept them. And the five of them will be banned by television and media because of Jaejoong and him. They even hoped a war of fratricide between the five of them as Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin would turn their back on the two oldest by putting their careers in danger.

And Yunho knew that those men were ready to sit comfortably on their comfy chairs with bucket of popcorns as they watched all the drama they expected to see in front of their eyes once Jaejoong and him was going to display their love to the world.

Well, let's them think what they were thinking. Jung Yunho had sworn to get the opposite effect. And he would be really happy to show them his middle finger with his most beautiful smile painting on his lips with his lover and dongsaengs at his sides.

On the other hand, Jaejoong had already discussed about his future with C-JeS. The man had concluded a compromise with the management agency to end his contract with them at the end of his military service. The small company had the right to use his name and try to sell whatever they wanted about him - albums, photobooks and DVD - to cover the money of breaking his contract before the due date. Yoochun and Junsu did the same. For Junsu, the man, due to his decision to postpone his enlistment for a while, was in a better situation. He was able to end his contract with less damages.

As for Changmin, he was freed the day he began his military service by SM Entertainment. Well, of course, the music label was being a bit cunning, as they wanted to use Yunho's and Changmin's names until the end of their military service with the excuse that it would be chaotic if fans knew that the two men were not anymore two artists under SM Entertainment.

Not much different from C-JeS. But they could do with that if at the end they were going to be their own bosses.

But before making a good turn to their exciting new path, they had something else to do. Their mandatory military service. A good thing and a bad thing at the same time. But it was a duty all the men in South Korea must do with no complaints. 21 months without seeing each other seemed to be long. However, fate wasn't a and let them meet in the 13th Ground Forces Festival, being in the same stage. Yunho as an eemcee, while Jaejoong was performing in front of fans coming to see them.

Of course their families were there. Yunho had greeted Jaejoong's parents with his most beautiful smile. The man had kneeled down in front of them with Jaejoong for their approval to let them be together. It wasn't easy to convince an old couple like them. However, they had seen so much in their lives that they could not refuse to let them love each other. The old couple was happy to see him. Like in the past when they went to assist their shows. But now, it was like a son-in-law greeting his wife's parents. Of course, Jaejoong had spent some time with Yunho's parents, talking with Yunho and his father as he cracked some funny jokes. It was the only way for the two of them not to jump in each other's arms. As promised, they had to be discreet until the end of their military service.

And everything was happened under their fans' eyes. Those fans who were still believed in the five of them and those who didn't care about their past only their current careers. And the pictures of them being together with their families were circulating on the net, making those who believed that they were a real couple despite the fan-service were ecstatic. Of course some people who couldn't stand the Yunjae pairing - saying it was only in the past and only a ing fan-service - had the decency to insult the Yunjae shippers for being delusional. However, it didn't stop those fans to believe in them. And they even confirmed the rumour about the couple of tiger mascot figures being Yunho and Jaejoong trying to be lovey dovey without being obvious with pictures and all.

For those fans, that day was another anniversary to celebrate after the 10 June, date of Yunho's and Jaejoong's marriage. It was said for the sake of the fan-service years ago. But, the two men were ready to make it come true. Only months to wait and they could yell, "we're together!" And of course, one day they would like to shout, "we're married!"

Oh! At the last year of his mandatory, a few months before his release, Yunho had the permission to go to his younger sister's wedding with Changmin. Jaejoong wanted to be there too to congratulate Yunho's sister. But, it would be too obvious about what they had planned after the two of them were released from the army. They wanted everything to be a surprise for everyone. So, no Jaejoong at Yunho's sister wedding. And Changmin had to bear with a possessive older brother who could not even look at his younger sister kissing her now husband. It wasn't even a kiss but more like a 'popo' if they compared to the kind of kiss that Jung Yunho gave to his Jaejoongie.

Really. He didn't have the guts to watch his sister kissing her own husband at her most beautiful day. So what Yunho was when he was watching his other half kissing his partner in all those drama TV series he had acted into? Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu could say that all the flat TV screens had flown away from the window of his apartment to land on the street the second after Jung Yunho had seen his Jaejoong pressing his lips on his partner actress' lips.

And as predicted, Jaejoong was the first to be released. The man was welcoming by his family. His old parents were there to take him in their arms while his sisters - eight in all - were teasing him for being a man with all his biceps, triceps... well everything with -ceps that could show him as someone healthy than the skinny but beautiful singer he was before entering the ROKA army.

The media and a few fans were hoping to see a little young woman with the Kim family waiting for his return to the civilian life. Something like a secret girlfriend as the man was seen with a few of his female friends when he had the opportunity to take a few days off from his division. But, there was none. Kim Jaejoong was still single for almost of the world while the other part still thought of him as Jung Yunho's other half.

But the presence of Yunho's younger sister and her husband had made the press media on the verge of insanity. A few articles were released with the same questions again and again.

"What the meaning of Jung Yunho's younger sister presence in Kim Jaejoong's release day?"

"Does it mean that there will be a reunion of some sort for the five original Dong Bang shin Ki in the near future?"

Jaejoong had never answered those question, just saying that he was never in conflict with Yunho's younger sister and he was a bit sad that he couldn't be present for her most beautiful day in her life.

Media was being persistent and tailed him almost every day. But it didn't prevent Jaejoong to do what he had to do. While Yunho was still doing his last months of mandatory military service, Jaejoong had returned to his apartment, preparing everything to have the man living with him. And of course, with the help of Yunho's father, Jaejoong had sold Yunho's apartment with the man's consent and taken all his lover's belonging into his house. Not really discreetly as Dispatch had seen the man with Yunho's father several time, making every assumption being obsolete and their own theory about the split of Dong Bang Shin Ki upside down.

Where was the wrong from the right?

The test was the day of Yunho's release from the army. The man was doing the same ritual every celebrity went through. Even Jaejoong had done it the day of his release. Standing in a red carpet, waving to his fans as he was welcoming by his family.

Normally the Jung family was not a large family. It was consisting of his father, his mother, Yunho and his younger sister. Of course, his ing brother-in-law now. And Yunho couldn't make himself to appreciate that young man who had stolen his sister's heart. But, this time, there was more members than expected. As Kim Jaejoong was there to take his lover in their home, the man wasn't alone. The whole Kim family was waiting their turn to congratulate the man for doing great for their nation.

Like a hero.

"I'm the hero not you. You're just U-Know Yunho." Jaejoong had complained with a pout when Yunho had taken him in his arms in front of everyone while laughing at his pouting lover.

"Aigo! My Jaejoongie is so manly now with all those muscles. It doesn't suit that pout of you." Yunho had teased playfully. "Wait! Did you lose a bit of weight? You seem more slim." He had added while roaming his palms all over his beautiful lover who had got back his bowl hair cut. He did even dyed them into a platinum white colour. With his alabaster smooth skin, it was enhancing the man beauty.

"Right! I'm not into those thingy-ceps. And for the god of me I want to return to the image of me before doing my military service! I am more suitable of the beautiful Kim Jaejoong. I am the only man in this world who can be called pretty more than a woman. Not those little idols who are still hiding behind the skirt of their mother." He said with a smile while Yunho just rolled up his eyes nonchalantly. "Aigo! My Yunho has gained his s again. Should I buy you a bra?" He took his revenge as he palpated Yunho's pectorals. Yummy!

"Don't be too excited baby. Wait when we're going home. I am going to-"

"Hmm. Hmm." Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim cleared their throat at the way those two men behaving like two hormonal teenage boys, not only in front of their families but also in front of strangers. While all the women in their families were giggling happily at the display of affection those two men gave them. It seemed that their families had finally accepted them being together.

And the two ex little soldiers of South Korea could only blush as they were now conscious that they weren't alone. The had to wait when they were in the four walls of their home.

As usual, in this press conference, normally, all the celebrities had a few words to say about their time in the Korean army as well as giving their perspectives for the months to come. Kim Jaejoong had said his part months ago. But he was being unclear for new album, new activity with Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu as they were still doing their mandatory military service.

So also Yunho.

The man only said a few words about what would be his activities from now own. Resting. Taking his time to enjoying his life. And thinking about new projects as an actor, as an idol or as a real singer. It will be up to him of what he was going to be.

And of course, the presence of Jaejoong, his ex-member had solicited journalists and reporters to ask the question the man had waited for. "The presence of Kim Jaejoong, your ex-member, this day... does it mean that the two of you are now in good term? Does it mean that you two don't have any conflicts about the split of Dong Bang Shin Ki anymore? Rumours said that during the Ground Force Festival, the two of you were seen being friendly."

Yunho smiled his one million dollars smile that swept all the women's heart in their country, putting him in the first place of the most wanted bachelor in South Korea. But too bad! Jung Yunho was already taken. "Jaejoongie and I are good friends since long ago. More than what? Almost 14 years ago. The split of our group doesn't make me hate him. We, of course, as two different human beings, have our own thoughts and wants. And sometimes, what was unified us before had some other meanings with time. I am proud of what Kim Jaejoong had achieved until now. However, it doesn't mean that the beautiful adventure we did have before has already an end."

Yunho was being enigmatic just asking all those people to wait for a bit. The man didn't want to be impolite and came out in front of the ROKA army, a place where all the boys in South Korea spent two years of their life to be a man. What he was going to say was considered by the majority of their people something that made him unfit to be a man.

And the people's suspicion was true the day after Yunho's release as the two men had launched a press conference where they gave more details about their future as members of the same group, Dong Bang Shin Ki. However what surprised all the people was that the two men had chosen to come out about their relationship.

"Kim Jaejoong and I, Jung Yunho, are not only friends, not only good friends or best friends. We're more than brothers. We are lovers as Kim Jaejoong is my partner of life and I am his."

And Jaejoong could only smile and wait as some fans had shrieked a shrill scream at Yunho's confession before confirming his lover's words. "We were a couple before, during our period of Dong Bang Shin Ki." 

"With the separation, our relationship had also found an end... not because we did fall out of love with each other." Yunho had added. "But because our tight schedules and activities didn't let us be together. We saw each other every day. But, we never felt like a couple of lovers but two colleagues and friends who only worked together. This time we're going to do differently as we're going to be our own employers. Yes! I am not an artist under SM Entertainment."

"And I am now free from C-JeS." Jaejoong had replied. "Everything was done quietly with our respective company. And from now on, Yunho and I are going to put the first brick of the foundation of our new career and life while waiting for the other three members of Dong Bang Shin Ki to do their duty as Korean soldiers."

"And we know that we're going to face a lot of discontentment. Some of you are going to turn your back on us. And I can understand your bad opinion of us. But, I just hope that all of you will understand that love is not some feeling you can force into someone. When love says that the person in front of you is the one for you, be it a man or a woman, you can't do anything. I know loving a man is not in the standard of our society. But, I had lived hell without Jaejoong at my sides. And I don't want to be the only man in this world not even reaching his own happiness for the sake of other people who don't even give me a damn at first." The man had stood up from his chair and bowed to their audience."I am grateful if you let me love Jaejoong for the rest of my life. I am not going to declare war to you. I am not a rule model to your children. But as a human being like all of you, I am just asking you the permission to have the life I want with Kim Jaejoong standing by my side."

Jung Yunho had bowed again to all the people in front of him with Kim Jaejoong doing the same next to him, crying for his lover who was begging those strangers to never judge his love for him. And at that moment Kim Jaejoong vowed to take care of Jung Yunho for the rest of their life.

After their commitment in public, life wasn't easy. Not all the people looked at them with kindness. But, they never let go of each other. Yunho and Jaejoong felt sorry for their families as media never let them alone wanting to have an exclusive interview from them in order to create more sensation.

Media even went to SM Entertainment for the music label's opinion of the two men. The fact that Jung Yunho wasn't under their care wasn't important facing the biggest scandal in their country. And SM Entertainment had made sure to never be related to them.

"We let go of the man with the annulment of his contract with us. His two years in the army aren't counted in the contract so he was going to have one year left before renewing another contract with us. However, due to some private matter, we got into a compromise. And we confirm that Jung Yunho isn't one of our artist anymore. Not even him but Shim Changmin too. What will happen to those two men isn't our concern. From now on, Dong Bang Shin Ki isn't one of the many groups belonging to SM Entertainment as you all should never relate that name to us." Was what a representative of SM Entertainment had said in turn with disdain as if all the people related to Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong were to be put in the same case. And in the name of the music label, the man even had denied the existence of Dong Bang Shin Ki from their tablet for good.

At those words Jaejoong had felt so angry towards those people while Yunho only shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly with a smile painting on his lips. He should be the one to be angry or feeling betrayed. But, seeing Jaejoong reacting instead of him, the man could only make sure that they would succeed just to be able to give them the one-finger salute.

And at Changmin's release, the two older men were waiting for the latter with their arms wide open as the maknae of their group could only burst into tears at the sight of them before his eyes.

"Cry baby." Jaejoong said as he held the maknae in his arms for comfort. "You're not alone."

"Everything will be alright." Yunho had added as he took the two men in his arms. And Changmin had just nodded, feeling relieved.

It was the same with Yoochun. The man was crying of happiness to see the three men at his first day releasing from his duty as a good soldier. The feeling of the unknown just disappeared at the sight of Yunho and Jaejoong before his eyes.

"Everything is going to be fine, right?" Yoochun had asked with a smile through his tears.

"Of course!" Yunho had nodded, squeezing Yoochun's shoulder.

And media never stopped to relate everything about the four - not five because Junsu had just began to do his military service, however his name was always mentioned when they talked about the four others - as they were for now the only thing that made their work worth the waiting of the people in their country.

Yoochun's wedding with his first love in the person of Park Ji-Young a few months after the man's release from his military service was being the hot topic of the country for a while. They even dug into their past together, relating the bad and good sides of their relationship, pointing their , her being older than him. And their reunion as five members again at the man's wedding. Following by Junsu's tears at his own release from the army as the man introduced his girlfriend to the other members.

Even Changmin's first love adventure with a foreign professional model was displaying in the front page of all the Korean tabloids. His frivolous life being a free man with no leash around his person was all over the media and net. While Yoochun and his now quiet life as a newlywed and future father were another story to be put in the news columns in every newspapers.

As for Junsu, the man didn't hide his daily routine with Ahn Hee-Yeon known as Hani from the girls group EXID as the man was the happiest person in this world, sharing pictures and comments in his own social network doing himself the work of all those dirty media.

And of course, Yunho and Jaejoong were still occupying the first priority of all the media as the number one scandal in all South Korea.

"I'm going to kill them!" Shouted an angry Changmin who was looking at his infuriated expression on the picture in the newspaper. Those Korean paparazzi were waiting Giulia and him at the entrance of a nightclub trying to take pictures of them being in a not so good posture. Him being a bit too drunk and her having to support him in their way home. Really, Changmin was having a change of mind wanting to live aboard than in his own country. "They indulge themselves in my life and have the guts to question my action!" He had snorted. "I am not a rule model!"

"Well, a bad boy character isn't going to make you the worst man in the world. Just a mere man like everyone." Yunho had just said as he was trying to choose where would be his office in their music label's premises.

"You're okay with that?" Junsu had asked as he rose a brow. "They are more creepy than sasaengs! And I am becoming annoying now." He frowned at the article of him. People had started to criticise his happiness calling Hee-Yeon and him 'show off couple'. "What? Being happy is being show off?" He had scoffed.

"What's fun to have me going shopping for baby's clothes in old t-shirt and sweatpants?" Yoochun had furrowed his eyes as he was looking at his own pictures in those myriad of tabloids. He was being a bit neglected with his appearance. What the meaning of those photographs if not to mock him?! Really what could those people gain by doing this? Hell, he knew the answer of his question. Money!

"Everything is good for us!" Yunho had just shrugged his shoulders as he waved his hand to two workers next to him, following him into another room.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong had asked as he saw Yunho and those two workers entering his own office with a heavy mahogany desk.

"Here is good!" Yunho nodded. "This will be our office." The man spread his arms wide.

"Ours?"

"Yes!"

Jaejoong just rolled up his eyes but let the other man do whatever he wanted. Meanwhile the three dongsaengs were complaining at those reporters doing a good job to stalk on them.

"Guys! Stop complaining!" Yunho had said out loud with his leader-ssi's tone. "We don't have to spend money for advertising you know! And it's a good thing. More money safe means more good projects for us and more good music from us."

Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu had frowned after Yunho's words.

"Leader-ssi is trying to say that people talking about us is good. More articles about you and us," Jaejoong pointed out his finger towards his dongsaengs and Yunho and him, "...it's the same as they talk about Dong Bang Shin Ki. Because Park Yoochun is Dong Bang Shin Ki. Kim Junsu is Dong Bang Shin Ki. Shim Changmin is Dong Bang Shin Ki. Yunho and I are also Dong Bang Shin Ki. No need to promote. We have a window free of obligation with them exposing us to the people. Sure, it's not the good way. But it would help us to be still in the people's mind."

"If we succeed to launch our first album without any help. Mostly without SM Entertainment, you know what those people could do to us. They succeeded to ban the JYJ unit from television. So you could imagine what they can do. And they're going to use Jaejoong and I's relationship to mess with us." Yunho added as he looked at the wall in his left.

"This is unfair for you two." Junsu said while the two other men nodded.

"Fair or unfair I don't know. Only time will tell us. But what I expect from all of this exposure, even by those stupid media, is that all the people around us are going to be used to see Jaejoong and I together. When people talk about Jung Yunho, Kim Jaejoong should be the first person they have in mind. It should be the same way around. And maybe, they won't see us as something disgusting until then." Yunho had explained his thought. Then he turned to his lover. "Should we break that wall? The room would be bigger without it."

"It's you who don't want to get a room for yourself." Jaejoong had chuckled. "I see you enough in our house. Why don't we have some time alone for ourselves in our music label?"

"We're a couple. We need to do everything together. Even having an office for the two of us!"

Letting those two enamoured couple arguing about what they had to do about their room in their music label, the three young men had looked down on the copy of Dispatch in their hands, understanding why their two hyungs never complained about being stalked by those people. Since the beginning they foresaw everything. Mostly the harsh path their relationship was putting them into.

So, from now on, they should use everything to be exposed. Because Dong Bang Shin Ki with two members coming out about their relationship together would have a handicap compared to other groups. It would be difficult for them to have the same exposure like their debut. And as grown up men, they weren't the same clean teenage boys people saw in them. They had flaws. They became more like all the common people with past history.

And to be fair, this was the only thing that would make them still exist. So, as smart men they were, they must use this media in a good way.

Since then, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin, along side with Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong, used those dirty media for their own good. They put their most beautiful smile on their lips and lived their life as it was nothing. Only showing their best side. If they had to growl and groan even showing claws, it was because things weren't acceptable in their eyes.

Like Yunho had said, he didn't really care about those people getting into his private life with Jaejoong. For one purpose; he needed them to be able to get everyone use to see them as a couple. And he was even happy to have the media there when he had proposed to Jaejoong.

One knee on the ground, a hand holding Jaejoong hand, the man pulled out a velvet box from the pocket of his jacket, in all in the middle of the three-star restaurant with every curious eye on them. All the people presents knew who were those two men as they were the only famous couple of homoual in all South Korea, even the most famous around the world.

But in the eyes of Jung Yunho, the man was only Jae-ual and Kim Jaejoong was only Yun-ual. Why? Because they never found any other guys y or attractive than their own other half.

"Kim Jaejoong, I know that being with me isn't quiet. And I can be an annoying bastard as I did make you cry so much." Yunho was feeling nervous. His did prepare a romantic speech. But being in front of the love of his life, he could only forget half of his words. "I won't say much... because I think I will only be a fool in your eyes. But, yeah... in front of those people... I am here, on my knee to ask you the one lifetime question... will you marry me?"

Jaejoong had just chuckled and put his hand in front of his mouth. "You know, I'm not a woman."

"I know! That's why I said I am going to be a fool in front of you." Yunho his lower lip, a habit he took from his lover. "So? Will you marry this fool of Jung Yunho?"

And Jaejoong had nodded with his most beautiful smile. "Yes! I will marry you my pabo-yah!"

Yunho could not contain his joy. After putting the ring on Jaejoong's finger, the man shouted his joy as he made the V sign to the paparazzi waiting in front of the restaurant's window with their cameras pointing at them. He even shoved the ring to them in order for those people to take some pictures when they left their romantic diner.

And the Yunjae' marriage proposal was the only topic in the town or should we say in the world. People were, now, coming to be used to see them as a couple and the announcement of their marriage was only something Korean people were waiting for. No more scandal but an event that many people were waiting eagerly for the past months as they could never deny how those two were so enamoured with each other.

Like Yunho had hoped. No one was being mean with them just accepting that they were finally a mere couple like others. But it didn't make life better for those people who fell in love with the same gender.

As the country wasn't really opened mind about the same love, nothing was made to let them wed legally. So, Yunho and Jaejoong had planned their marriage in another country.

France. Paris. The city of Love.

Their families and the few friends still being loyal to them were invited to witness their union. Yoochun was the cry baby of the group and in all the ceremony they could hear his sobs and cries while he buried his face onto the crook of his wife with his younger brother rubbing small and soothed circles on his back.

Junsu had shed a few tears when they signed the legal document in front of the Mayor of Paris making the two men official, not in their country but in the rest of the world, Jung Yunho was the husband of Kim Jaejoong as well as Kim Jaejoong was the husband of Jung Yunho. However at the reception, he was the one who cried the most as he sang the only song that could summary the love of his hyungs. On and On.

Geureon saranghae bonjeog itnayo... (Did you ever experience this kind of love)

Han sarammaneul ggeuteobshi wonhago... (The kind of love that's like a movie where you long and wait)

Gidarigo saranghaneun yeonghwa gateun sarang... (For just one person endlessly)

Those sentences were reflecting the two men's love for the man and he wasn't going to be fed up to sing those phrases again and again in the near future. And that day, on Yunho's and Jaejoong's marriage, Kim Junsu was baring his whole soul to his hyungs wishing them all the happiness they deserved, making the freshly married couple cry in the arms of one another.

As for Changmin, the younger of them just smiled blissfully at those two hyungs with watery eyes, happy that their end was a happy ending not a tragic comedy.

Bye all the pain.

Bye all the sorrow.

And tears will be only shed for happiness.

Their happiness.

 

 


 

Hi everyone! I was going to update this for Christmas but I was busy and the family get-together was making me go to the countryside. And for the new year, well, returning home just to have another family get-together. So, no time to do any update or writing my other stories. I just hope that you're going to enjoy this first part of my Code Name Yunjae.

But, yeah! Jaejoongie is discharged from the army. And now he's back!!!! We get one of the five of them. Next will be Yunho while Junsu is going to be enlisted soon. God! I saw his pictures from his discharge and I was a bit stunned at how skinny he still is. I thought he would gain some weight. But no! The man is still skinny. But I can't deny that he is way better than before. Good work soldier Kim Jaejoong! You served your country very well!

Now, I go to post the second part. As I wrote too much, I divided this one shot into two parts.