Yunho and Jaejoong's family (part 2).

Code Name: Yunjae.

Yunho and Jaejoong's family (part two):


 

After those years of life battle, Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong could not help but smile at the retrospective of their life since their first meeting until this day, while cradling their little ones in their arms with a cry baby Chunface who as the name said it all was crying nonstop since he arrived at Yunho and Jaejoong's home, an emotional duck- who was trying not to burst into tears and a speechless food monster sitting on the second leather couch in the stylish living room in their two hyungs new house.

A house, Yunho and Jaejoong had started to build a year ago for some reason and they moved on not long before they got into another honeymoon, disappearing for months before returning to their homeland with a good surprise for their families and friends.

At first sight, the house looked like a small building housing really small apartment units, like student's rooms. But, no. It was a house of five stories with a rooftop. The house was built in this modern style skip-floor house where every floor was a room - not really small once you step in every room. A really stylish and useful house as there was no big place in Seoul nowadays. But still a real Yunjae love nest and a real delight for their dongsaengs' children as those little brownies were playing through all the rooms - more likely climbing all the stairs with delight - while their parents were remaining silent as they were watching carefully the two men holding two adorable babies each in their arms.

On this day, in front of their families and friends, after a long three months of having a honeymoon somewhere in the world, Yunho and Jaejoong had surprised everyone by landing in their homeland with two babies in their arms, with a beautiful smile painting on their lips but a very exhausted faces, waving to the people who had recognised them at the Incheon airport.

And there, while people were wondering what happened, Yunho and Jaejoong had gathered all their families and friends in their new house for a baby shower. Yes, those two babies in the arms of each of them were their babies.

Kim Jiyool and Jung Jaehun. Names that Yunho had chosen for them. And Jaejoong could not find more appropriate than those names for their babies.

"This is Jaejoong hyung's?" Changmin asked quietly as he was eyeing the alabaster baby in Yunho's arms, enfolded in a baby pink blanket. Sure and certain that the baby was a little girl. And at how the baby was the spitting image of the older man at this same age, the baby could only be his. He could even guess that she would have those big doe eyes like her father. "And this... is Yunho's?" He added as he pointed out the other baby wrapped up in a baby blue blanket and in Jaejoong's arms. It could only be a baby boy. And with this same mole over his small lips and being so chubby, the baby could only be Jung Yunho's.

"Yes." Yunho said with a smile as he cradled their baby girl in his arms, loving how she looked so much like his Jaejoong. This was a dream come true. Having babies with the love of his life.

"How?" The maknae asked, still puzzled about this situation.

"I don't care how those babies came from." Yoochun said as he wiped his tears with the help of his children. Areum was wiping her father's tears with the pad of her fingers while little Bora was moping his father's tears with a rice cake in his small palm making their mother - not only her - laugh at the misery her son put her husband into. "The only thing I know is that those two are theirs and our little niece and nephew. Dong Bang family is getting bigger now." He clapped his hands and Bora yelled excitedly as he hopped onto his two feet with the rice cake which had served as a sponge to wipe his father's tears in his hands, giggling happily.

"...baby..." The small child boy said with a smile as he pointed out his finger towards the baby boy in Jaejoong's arms.

"Yes baby." Yoochun nodded. "Now, you're a big brother once again. Before it was only Iseul. But now it's also baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun."

"...babyyyyyy..." Bora said, trailing at the last syllable with his most beautiful smile and marched towards the two babies with careful steps, posing his sole on the soft rug one at the time like his father had taught him while humming happily the strange song his appa had created for him in order to make him march not run. A song being now so popular with all the mothers in their country for being a good lesson for teaching toddlers to learn counting. Then the small boy pressed a soft kiss on baby Jaehun's cheek when Jaejoong stepped a bit lower at his level to show his and Yunho's baby boy to Yoochun's son. After the kiss, Bora could not help but be really happy as he nodded and clapped his hands then bit onto his rice cake filled with his father's tears with so much fun, making all the adults in the living room awe and chuckle at this little one. "...babyyy... babyy..." He chanted as he swayed his body from left to the right with a smile painting in his chubby lips, dancing a happy dance for the welcoming of his little cousins.

"Yes. Little Bora. His name is Jaehun. And he is also happy to see you." Jaejoong said softly as he the small boy's cheek. "Will you be a good hyung for him?"

"...neee..." Bora nodded as he showed his most beautiful smile. "...oooh... ae-un..." the boy of three chirped as he saw baby Jaehun open his eyes for a bit before closing them after. "...baby is sleeping..." The child boy said excitedly and brushed the tip of his fingers on the baby's forehead carefully, loving the warm and soft touch. Then he kissed the baby again. And he did the same with baby Jiyool as he ran towards his uncle Yunho and beamed in front of the baby girl putting his small fists against his chubby cheeks, the rice cake squeezing between one of his cheek and palm. "...it's baby too..." He said as he jutted his lips.

"Yes. It's also a baby. Her name is Jiyool." Jaejoong added with a smile.

"...pretty... babyyy i-ool is pretty." Bora said as he was being careful not to hurt the baby girl as he pressed his palm on the baby's cheek softly then pulled out his hand immediately. "...soooo prettyyyy..." He added, happy as he grinned like his father.

"She looks like papa JaeJae." Areum added softly with a smile as she was elbowing the armrest next to her godfather Yunho.

"You get a good taste." Yunho beamed as he ruffled Bora's soft hair. The man had a soft heart for this little one. It wasn't because of being the godfather of the boy's older sister or he spent a lot of time with the two Park siblings since their birth. But, he could imagine his Jaejoongie in this baby boy as he was a clumsy boy like his godfather, Kim Jaejoong. Yes his Jaejoong was so popular between their three dongsaengs. Even Junsu had asked him to be his daughter's godfather. They said that the man knew how to take care of everyone. So they could be at ease knowing that their babies were sound and safe with the man. And Yunho could only agree with them. "She's my precious little one." He added as he turned to look at Areum who was leaning over to see the baby girl closer.

"You should say that to your son." Changmin snorted as he shook his head lightly. "She's Jae hyung's daughter not yours."

"She's my baby girl." Yunho corrected as he held baby Jiyool tight in his arms while Jaejoong could not help but laugh softly at his husband's behaviour. Since the baby girl was born, Yunho could not help but be a very possessive appa to her. The man had said when he set his eyes on her for the first time that she was going to be the most beautiful baby girl in this world and he needed to be tough for her sake. His baby girl will need him to get rid of all those stupid suitors. Well, it seemed that he was going to be a doting father more than a tough appa. Knowing the man, he knew that their baby girl was going to have him whip around her little finger and for a long time. Jung Yunho was going to live in hell for the rest of his life with a baby girl who will grow up to be Jaejoong look alike.

And what about baby Jaehun? There was no difference. Yunho loved the baby boy as much as he loved baby Jiyool. There was no favouritism. Jaejoong had seen his husband getting out of their bed in a hurry every time one of them cried in the middle of the night to attempt to their needs. Even this morning, Yunho was sprawling on the baby mats with their two babies in his arms, trying to catch some sleep before all of their families and friends were there in their new house having this surprise baby shower.

"Are you saying that Jaejoong hyung has given birth to her? As I know, male pregnancy doesn't exist. Only in fan-fictions and in the mind of your Yunjae shippers." The maknae of their group scoffed. "And talking about that?" He pointed out his finger towards the two babies in his hyungs' arms. "How?"

"They are really ours but they are born by surrogate mothers." Yunho explained quietly with an amused smile painting in his lips as baby Bora was giggling every time he touched baby Jiyool. It seemed that Yunho wasn't the only one who was head over heel with this baby girl. Meanwhile Areum was now sitting next to Jaejoong caressing carefully the baby boy's cheek with her palm, smiling happily about having two new other dongsaengs. She, sometimes, whispered into her uncle Jaejoong's ear, making the older man chuckle while she smiled at the end of all of her confidence.

What did she say to her papa JaeJae? That baby Jaehun was so cute and chubby. But the baby boy looked so much like her god father Jung Yunho. And Jaejoong could not help but be agree with her. This little boy of him was the spitting image of his husband. If he will grow up to be like the other man, he could say that this boy was going to be a lady-killer. Like his father. He would love to see all those girls lining up just for the attention of this little man of them.

And what about Joowon, Changmin's son. The baby boy was now sulking in the arms of his mother while munching onto his rice cake, his eyes never unlock from the two babies as the boy was trying to find some flaws from them. His behaviour made Giulia and his aunties, Changmin's sisters, shake their heads with an amused smile on their lips.

Why did he behaved like that?

Because his favourite uncle - he called papa JaeJae - didn't let go of the baby in his arms since he was in this strange house but still really funny in his baby's opinion. Even with some words from everyone, the baby boy was still a bit uneasy with the new addition in their already big family. Bora was his dongsaeng, his little brother. But all his life, he had grown up with the other baby boy next to him and it was good to have Bora following him everywhere he went. And he loved that. But right now, the baby boy was trying to accept those two babies and the fact that now he wasn't his uncle's favourite little baby boy.

Yoochun set his eyes on the quiet baby boy in the arms of his mother. Then, he grinned as he saw Joowon eyeing the two babies carefully.

"There's someone who seems uneasy in the presence of baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun. Right? Joowon? I am not wrong?" The man asked as he pinched the baby boy's cheek softly. Joowon whined as he pulled himself back from his uncle's hand and buried his face on the crook of his mother's neck. While everyone was looking at the small boy with an amused smile. "Are you jealous?" Yoochun pocked the boy in his left side.

"...ani..." Joowon said with annoyance as he swatted Yoochun's hand away.

"You are." The older man continued to tease the baby boy.

"...no..." The small boy shook his head and Bora who saw his hyung playing with his father was mimicking the latter, shaking his head in turn and lost his balance, then landed on his on the soft rug. Fortunately for him, he had diaper to minimise his fall, making everyone laugh at how clueless this baby boy could be. But he was good at running without falling, that's why the baby boy of Yoochun ran more than walking.

"Why don't you go see baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun?" His mother asked softly as she ruffled his soft hair. And Joowon jutted up his lips as he was shaking his head again.

"Aish!" Changmin chided as he looked at his son. "I really don't understand that child of mine. How could you be afraid of two babies? They don't bite." The man shook his head lightly. "He's weird. Really weird."

"Don't be like that." Junsu elbowed the younger man. "Babies are unpredictable. They find everything in nothing while we find nothing in anything."

"Don't try to be smarter than me. Normally your brain is located in your not in your head."

"Yeah! Don't try to be philosopher. You're the lucky one between us. Baby Iseul is the dream baby. She only knows how to sleep, to eat and to laugh." Yoochun snorted. "Get a son like us and you will see hell."

"Yeah! Go have a son and we can talk after that." Changmin added with a nod.

Junsu rolled up his eyes at how  haughty those two men could be. Then he forgot those two and returned his attention to Changmin's son. "Joowon-ah? Look! Baby Jiyool is like papa JaeJae." He coaxed the boy as he stretched his left arm towards the baby boy, trying to hold his hand in his.

"...no..." The baby boy shook his head. He didn't see the resemblance at all. The baby girl in his uncle Yunho's arms was small and chubby not like his papa JaeJae.

"Look." One of Jaejoong's older sisters said to the baby boy as she was searching a picture of her brother in the numerous photo albums on the rack of the bookcase not far from them. "I get it." Then she showed the picture of baby Jaejoong to the baby boy. Joowon frowned at the sight of his godfather being so small. "Go! See by yourself if baby Jiyool looks like your papa JaeJae." The woman cooed.

Curious, Joowon, the baby alien of Shim Changmin got up from his mother's laps. Hesitantly he stepped towards the couple sitting on the soft couch in a slow pace. Then he stopped as everyone was waiting for his next move. The baby boy turned to look back waiting for some more encouragement.

"Go!" Yoochun said as he pushed the baby boy softly towards Yunho and baby Jiyool on his bottom.

"Be a man!" Changmin added as he balled his hands into fists, encouraging his son to step forward towards the two babies.

Joowon nodded. Then, he resumed his walk towards the baby girl. Yunho just lowered his baby girl to the level of the three years old boy. "Isn't she pretty?" He asked with a smile, being a proud father of a beautiful baby girl.

And Joowon nodded with no word as he carefully watched baby Jiyool's face for a long while. He furrowed his eyes and turned to his mother, wanting her to confirm the resemblance. Then he looked at the baby girl again and walked to see the picture of his godfather. Joowon looked carefully at the picture then he turned his eyes towards the baby girl with the expression of someone trying to solve the most difficult mathematic problem in the world. Suddenly, he took the photo album with him and went to stand next to his uncle Yunho, putting the book on the soft seat and doing the comparison. His eyes set on the picture, then on the baby girl.

"...oooh!" He said suddenly after looking at the baby girl and the picture for a long moment, then he grinned as he looked up to his uncle Yunho, feeling happy that baby Jiyool was like his papa JaeJae. "The same." He pointed his finger towards the baby girl then the picture and giggled. "...ine..." He added as he pressed his small palms on his chest, showing his most beautiful smile.

Yunho just looked at the giggling baby boy with a frown, having a bad feeling about this happy boy standing next to him. "Tell me... I am not hearing wrong, right?" He said in a low tone as he leaned towards his husband. "He did say that my baby girl is his... right?"

"You didn't hear wrong." Jaejoong nodded with a smile painting on his lips, bending a bit to press his lips on his baby girl's forehead.

"Aish!" Yunho growled. "He always glues to you. And now he wants to claim my daughter as his." He added sternly. "Yo! Little man. She's my baby girl not yours." He said as he leaned over to the small boy, his head a few inches away from Changmin's son.

"...noooo! ...ine! Meeeeeee... oowon... baby i-ool ine..." The baby boy argued back.

"Get lost!" Yunho said playfully as he put his palm on the baby boy's head, blocking the small boy to step forward into his baby girl's space, while everyone was laughing at those two friend-enemy. It was always chaotic when the two were together. But things never went dramatic as they all knew that Yunho just played with the baby boy. Nothing was bad. The kicking and punching were only for show. Because Jung Yunho was a good man who loved children so much.

"...ine..."

"No mine."

"...noooo! Baby i-ool be-ong to meeeeeee..." Joowon cried as he balled his hands into fists and was now red from anger, making everyone smile at the stubborn boy.

But the two babies were startled by the loud scream and began to cry in turn making Joowon take fright and run towards his father, climbing onto the man laps and hiding his head under the sweatshirt of his father with Yoochun bursting into laughter.

"Really..." Changmin shook his head as he took his son away from his sweatshirt, putting the baby boy in his laps and holding the small child in his arms. "He's a bad uncle, right?"

"...hmm... bad uno..." Joowon nodded, the baby boy pouted as he was glancing at his uncle Yunho.

"I'm not bad." Yunho corrected. "I'm your papa JaeJae's husband. And if he did choose me as his other half, I must be a good man. So no bad Yunho but good Yunho. And call me samchon or papa Yunho, please!" He stuck out his tongue towards the baby boy who was glaring at him with a pout, his lips jutted out as his eyes were narrowed. Then, Joowon stuck his tongue in turn towards the older man.

"Aish! You're an adult. Don't be like that with a child." The father's child scolded his hyung. He patted his son's chest to calm the baby boy down a bit, making sure that Joowon wasn't going to cry because of his stupid uncle who was nearly forty but behaved like a child himself. "It's okay. You're still more appealing than that old man. Your papa JaeJae will choose a young one not an old man like that ajhussi."

"...a-ussi..." Joowon repeated with a mischievous smile on his lips. Then he hid his baby's face against his father chest. And everyone knew that the child was having fun more than sulking against his uncle Yunho as they could see his shoulders shrugging slowly by a silent laugh.

That sly boy. Like father, like son.

"Yah! I'm not an ajhussi." Yunho growled with amusement. "I am still well-built for my age. And that boy of you is just playing a good boy in front of us because of my babies. He knows that everyone is going to be bewitched with them. Really! Attention seeker."

"Well, He has your wife as his godfather. No wonder he becomes like your other half." Changmin snickered as he hold his baby boy tight in his arms. "I should be the one to complain here."

"Yah! I'm not that bad. And don't call me wife. I'm not someone's wife. But Jung Yunho's husband." Jaejoong said back. "And you should be happy that after looking after you, I look after your son now."

"Yeah! Eomeoniiii!" Changmin bowed his respect to the older man with a playful smile painting on his lips. "Kahm-sa-ham-ni-da for all your hard work!" He added as everyone just had a good laugh at how they behaved with each other.

"Ne! Rascal son of mine. Don't forget to send me my allowance every year for all my hard work. Last year it was less of one million wons. Are you trying to kill your mother by any chance?" the beautiful man snorted playfully.

"Ne!" The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki chuckled in turn and everyone in the room could not help but still laugh at their banter. "So, this apart. How?" He asked his one word question again as he pointed out his forefinger towards the two babies when everyone had calmed down a bit.

"Why asking if you always say that you're a smart man?" one of Changmin's sisters mocked as she wiped her tears coming from so much laugh.

"Well, coming from a man who needs to make his own dictionary to understand his own son, you can't be surprised as he lost one or two neurons with age." His other sister, the youngest, added as she snickered. And of course, no one could help but laugh at how snarky those two Shim sisters could be. They were really Shim Changmin's sisters. "Should we take you to the hospital?"

""No! ...shiro!" Joowon shouted as he stood up from his father's laps and wrapped his arms around the man's neck tightly, choking Changmin at the same time before the latter could argue back with his sisters. "...no opital... appa no sick..." He shook his head.

Everyone cooed at the affection the baby boy had for his father. Even if through the TV screen people could see how they squabble a lot, they were after all father and son. And the baby boy depended on the older man a lot in his small age. Meanwhile, Yunho just rolled up his eyes playfully and earned a tap on his shoulder from his husband.

"What?" Yunho mouthed as he set his eyes on his husband with a playful smile painting on his bow shaped lips.

"Stop being mean and so childish." Jaejoong said quietly. "You don't really hate that baby boy. You love him as much you love the other children." He added with a smile as he bumped his forehead with his husband's.

The other man just chuckled and leaned towards Jaejoong, pressing a soft kiss on their baby boy's forehead. Then he kissed his husband, earning a different reactions from all their family's members and friends.

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were growling with displeasure as they had had enough of those olds men being lovey dovey in front of them. Fans always talked about those two men as their role model when it came to love. And some of their fans had even the guts to ask the three of them to be more demonstrative with their wives.

How bolt they could be! But people would say that they were exhibitionists more than romantic men with their own other halves.

"Oppa!" Jihye called her brother out as she threw a cushion towards the latter's legs, not wanting to touch her niece who was still in the man's arms. "Restrain yourself! You don't like me kissing my own husband in front of you. So please do the same. Don't make me puke at you munching Jaejoong oppa's lips. It's a crime." She scolded with an amused smile painting on her lips as she made fun of Yunho for being a grumpy old man when she showed some affections towards her own husband in front of him.

"Don't complain! You love it as one of Yunjae shippers!" Yunho retorted with a grin.

And his younger sister rolled up her eyes annoyingly. "Appa and your father-in-law are here. So restrain yourself a bit."

Yunho turned his eyes towards his father and Jaejoong's father. The two older men just shook their heads with a smile painting on their lips. They seemed not being affected by Yunho and Jaejoong kissing in front of them now. At first they didn't like it. But with time, those two had proved them that they weren't together for fun. And today was another proof of Yunho and Jaejoong wanting to consolidate their relationship. Having children together meant a lot in a couple's life.

"Don't worry." Mr. Jung said as he waved his hand. "We're used to see the picture of you two kissing on the front page of all media papers. It would be really weird if you don't kiss in front of us." The old man chuckled as he gave a piece of rice cake to his first grandson, Jihye's son, sitting on his laps.

Mr. Kim nodded and added, "...it's not choking anymore after all those years seeing you two so close. Before you had to restrain your affection in front of everyone. Now that people know about you two, you don't have to hide."

"Please ajhussi! Don't give them permission to do whatever they want." Changmin shook his head. "You know how they are. They're going to be at it for all day long. You just witness them now. But we had to see them since they got together. Meaning two decades. Twenty years. I'm going crazy. But our fans still love it so much."

"Yunho-yah?" Yoochun said mimicking Jaejoong as he turned to Junsu, batting his eyelashes seductively.

"Jaejoongie." Junsu replied as he took the other man's face between his palms, with a more manly voice, mimicking this time Yunho.

"Love you." The Chunface added back as he jutted his lips up, waiting for a kiss.

"I love you more." The duck- was leaning over as he tilted his head in another angle, ready to press his lips on the other man's lips. Then he growled. "Aish! Why I have to be tagged along in your frenzy." Junsu just tossed Yoochun's head away making the man grunt and others laugh.

After a good laugh and some tears, everyone was now settled down for the couple's explanation of how they got those two babies, looking at Yunho and Jaejoong expectantly. Meanwhile, all the children were now playing hide-and-seek with all the stories in this amusing house.

"All those honeymoons are just an excuse for us to travel to New York and do all those tests to have our own children." Jaejoong started in a quiet voice as he readjusted the little soft cotton beanie on their daughter's small head with gentle gestures. "We didn't tell you about them because it wasn't certain that it would succeed. And when we knew that they were keeping them, we couldn't tell you either. We wanted to be sure that our babies were going to be born safe and sound before telling you all about their coming in our world." The man sniffed as he held back his tears. But his shaking and emotional voice could tell all of them that the man was on the verge of crying. Not of sadness but of happiness.

Everyone in the room didn't say anything, just letting the man gather his emotions and compose himself. But the smile on everyone's face was the reflection of the good feeling they felt at this moment. They all could imagined the long battle of those two men to have their own child. And in their inner heart, they all knew their reason to go into this difficult path.

 It was for their parents.

For the kindness and understanding of the old Kim couple as well as of the old Jung couple who had let them love each other, Yunho and Jaejoong wanted to give them grandchildren who could keep their legacy as Kim and Jung in the near future.

"That's why this time you were away on your honeymoon for so long." Junsu added with a satisfied smile as he was loving the idea of his two hyungs having their own child.

"Yes." Jaejoong nodded. Yunho had made sure that their three dongsaengs were being busy with their appearance in the TV show the return of superman before going to get their babies.

"Are they... half-half?" Yoochun asked quietly.

"No." Yunho answered. "We made sure to have donated gametes from Asian women. That's why it's a miracle that those two are here with us. There's not a lot of Asian surrogate mothers. So, it was like playing poker for a win as the two surrogate mothers were all Americans." He added with a smile, leaning toward his husband and pressed a soft kiss on Jaejoong's lips. "It was so hard. It was only at the fourth try that we succeeded to have those two. And God was clement enough to make them exist at the same time." He nodded, recalling all those months and years battling to have those two babies. All those papers that they had to fill. All those psychology tests they had passed in order to be able to have the approval of all those doctors. It was wearing off their strength and made them want to give up after so much efforts from their part. But, they didn't give up. And life had rewarded them those two beautiful babies.

"If it didn't work... we didn't know if we were going to keep on trying again." Jaejoong added quietly as he was looking at his husband.

"We were thinking of adopting in the end." Yunho replied.

"But you didn't give up." Jaejoong's mother said, a smile painting on her lips. "Ghoh-mae-wa to let us becoming grandparents again." She added as she tilted her head a bit.

"Ne! He did give you grandchildren with no daughter-in-law like you asked him years ago." Another Jaejoong's older sister scoffed at how happy the old lady was for having two new additions to their already big family.

And no one could help but laugh at this memory of the past.

"Congratulation you two for being now parents." Yunho's father said after subduing his laugh. The man was trying to hold his tears for having two considerate sons.

His words made the two men warm and happy of their decision to be together. They didn't care about others' opinion. What they wanted was the only approval of their families.

"Fortunately, Jaejoong hyung's child is a girl. I can imagine how ugly your child would be if it was a girl not a boy." Changmin said with a smile as he was teasing Yunho. "Poor little one if he was a girl."

"Aish! That kid!" Yunho grunted as he threw a cushion toward the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki with everyone laughing and tearing a bit at the same time for those two men who had the courage to make their lives as normal they could with children and all.

"She's so cute." Hee-Yeon said as she cooed at the baby girl who was only two months and two weeks. Her brother wasn't much older than her. It seemed that they were only a week apart.

"They're twins." Junsu said with a smile as he brushed the tips of his fingers on baby Jiyool's cheek. It was so soft and it reminded him of his baby girl at this age. "Can I?" He asked as he looked at Yunho. The man just shook his head not wanting to let go of his daughter. "Aish! Possessive man!" He snickered.

Speaking of Iseul, the baby girl was having an afternoon nap not far from them. She seemed to be really tired. Because even with all the ruckus those people did, she was still in her dreamland, wrapped up in a soft baby blanket while holding her favourite toy in her hand.

"Twins?" Changmin snorted. "Did you hear them? Those two babies had different mothers not to mention different fathers. So, no really twins. And this little princess is going to be a trap for every boy in this world." He added as he pointed his finger towards the baby girl in Yunho's arms. "While this little boy..." He pointed his finger now towards the baby boy in Jaejoong's arms, "...well, if he inherits some charm from his father, I kind of predict that he is going to be the most wanted boy in our country. Girls are going to pray every night for him to like girl more than boy."

"Should I kill you?" Yunho said as he was glaring at the maknae of their group.

"Aish! I just state the obvious." Changmin said with a smile. "But, you know... I kind of happy right now that you two have a child by your own. Yeah..." He nodded. "I thought a lot about this. If you two didn't have your own child it would be a waste of genes, you know."

"Sure." Yoochun added. "Two great men with this appearance..." He pointed those two men from head to toes and added, "...it would be a pity if your bloodline ends with only you two."

"Hey! I am also a Jung!" Yunho's sister complained. "If my brother isn't going to have children, I am ready to make the Jung bloodline carry on in the future." The expecting mother said as she rubbed her protruding belly, making everyone be aware of her state. Jung Jihye was expecting her second child while her little first born was still munching a rice cake in the laps of his grandfather's Jung quietly with a smile as he waved his hand from time to time to the two babies, loving his two cousins very much. "And it seems that I am in a good way to make the Jung bloodline run over South Korea." She pointed at her rounded belly with a satisfied smile.

"Not the same." Junsu said quietly as he shook his head lightly.

"Yeah! Not the same." Yoochun added as he nodded. "Only Jung Yunho could have a little mini-him. And baby Jaehun is going to be his mini replica years later. So, sorry Jihye-ah. You're a good woman and mother. But, you can't procreate a hard working and crazy Jung Yunho in the near future."

"Well... talking like that, I'm good." The woman nodded. "I don't want a son crazy like my oppa. One is enough." She smirked as she looked at her older brother. "But you can't beat me right Shim? I'm expecting my second child."

"Of course woman! You're expecting. What? Are you nuts? Men can't be pregnant. So that's why I can't beat you." Changmin snorted when Yunho's sister was glaring at him. "But, I won't lose to you either." He added with a smile. "I count of having another baby soon with my wife." His declaration made his two sisters laugh while his wife was choking on her rice cake. "What? We're in a grand discussion. I can't let the big forehead to be ahead of me in term of upbringing and education." He pointed out his forefinger towards Yoochun.

"I'm fine for now." Junsu said with a smile as he set his eyes on his baby daughter who was still sleeping peacefully even with all the noise around her.

"I don't care if you want more children than me." Yoochun said. "But I stop here. Two is enough for me."

"Too bad. You should think of having a vasectomy before this one." Ji-Young said as she pointed her two forefingers towards her stomach - still flat - making everyone gasp happily while Yoochun was having a panic attack. "Yah!" She smashed her husband's head. "It's me who should be in a choking mode not you. " Ji-Young laughed amusedly at her husband wincing painfully at her .

"How many?" Giulia and Hee-Yeon asked with a smile as they clapped their hands, feeling happy for their friend.

"Eight weeks. I was waiting for Yunho and Jaejoong's return from their honeymoon to tell the news to all of you." She smiled. "Yah! Stop acting." She punched her husband on his shoulder. "I know you like the idea of having another child."

And Yoochun just burst into laughter as he stood up from his seat, rising his hands in the air. "I'm going to be a father again! Aaaah! Maknae! Sorry, but it seems that I will always be ahead of you when it comes to children." He grinned as he danced a strange dance of celebration.

"Giulia?" Changmin called his wife out.

"Yes?"

Then he turned to Yunho and Jaejoong who were shaking their heads at how childish those two could be and added, "Can I borrow one of your rooms?"

"I'm going crazy with this kind of family." Yunho chided as he threw cushions one by one towards those three dongsaengs of them, making sure that baby Jiyool was still sleeping peacefully in the crook of his arm, while everyone laughed at the demand of Shim Changmin.

"Hyung? Why me too?" Junsu complained as he dodged the cushion.

"You three are a cursed set that I am going to drag along until the end of my life." The man sighed forlornly. "And why are there cameras in my house?" He added turning to face the four cameramen in his house who were recording everything since those three dongsaengs of him had stepped in his house.

Too bad! When Yunho and Jaejoong had organised their baby shower, their three dongsaengs were being filmed for the TV show the return of superman with Junsu who just joined Changmin and Yoochun in that show recently after his appearance in the show next to Yoochun and Changmin.

And this afternoon of surprise from the Jung-Kim couple - or the Yunjae couple if you like better - was going to be broadcasted in the TV show, the return of superman with of course Park Yoochun featuring Shim Changmin featuring Kim Junsu in the next episode making officially baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun known as the Yunjae's children to all South Korea, if not the world.

.

.

.

.

.

Sitting on the baby mats, Yunho frowned as he was giving milk to his two babies who were laying on their baby bouncers next to each other while he was having a discussion through a phone call with the PD-nim of the return of superman.

"It seems that people in our country but not only ours... we can say a lot of your fans all over the world would love to see Jaejoong-ssi and you in the show next to the three other members of Dong Bang Shin Ki." The older man on the other line said through the speaker.

"It's an emission which shows how a father can deal with his children."

"Yes. It's the concept of the show."

"I don't think Jaejoongie and I fit the conception of the show. As you know, there's no mother in our couple." Yunho said quietly as he made a funny face towards his babies, while Jaejoong - who was sitting next to him with a bowl of kimchi jigae in his hands - chuckled softly at his husband's answer.

No mother in their couple. Sure! They were two men.

"That's why you are the best to do the show. It will be a good example for our country to know how two fathers can manage to raise children."

Yunho tilted his head on his left as he was thinking a bit with Jaejoong who was amused at how the other man could manage to have a call and feeding their babies at the same time. This man was perfect. And he was lucky to strike the jackpot in one try.

"Nah!" The man shook his head as he bit on the roasted pork belly his husband was presenting to him. Swallowing the meat Yunho added, "...I'm not saying it's not a good concept. But, sorry. I want a quiet life for my husband, our two children and I."

"I understand your reluctance. You're not the only one father who doesn't want to put their children in the spotlight. But, you know... we received so much calls asking for Jaejoong-ssi and you to appear in the show. And after a long discussion, KBS is ready to show your kind of couple to our audience. So, if you could-"

Yunho just ended the call with the thumb toe of his foot. People would say he was impolite. But since he had debuted in the entertainment industry, people were more rude towards him but also toward his husband. And since the two of them had made a public commitment, telling everyone the nature of their relationship, some people still called them names when they crossed their paths. Of course, some other people were comprehensive and accepted them for what they were. But, the people who could not stand them didn't have any moral to use them, were the worst.

Kind of couple...

It was better when people called them faggots or other names. So, Yunho didn't hesitate to cut the call. He didn't ask much from the people around them. Just a bit of respect. And seeing them as a normal couple. Right now, he was indulging himself for being polite to end the call in this manner. Because he could be ruder than just hanging up the call suddenly. Words were more hurtful than his act.

Yeah, he won't deny that he used the show to display to the country about them being fathers of two adorable babies. Their own babies with two surrogate mothers which identity would always remain a secret. It was more convenient and tearful than a conventional press conference with only sarcastic and cold reporters who would want to know everything even if things had to be kept in the secret by contracts.

The man knew he was being hypocrite by refusing their offer when he did use them. However, the man knew very well how this world worked. There were some who would be happy for them to have children and would want to know those two angels a bit more. But, there're always those who would think of them as profiteers and would gladly point their fingers at them for being bad parents for using them for their popularity.

So, Yunho wasn't going to expose their two babies more than they were already exposed for being their children: Yunjae's children.

He had matured with time. Frame and popularity weren't what he wanted the most at his age. Before, he would do anything to secure their place in the music industry. But now, he knew his priorities, meaning his children and his husband, Kim Jaejoong.

Their happiness than to satisfy others.

"Why not?" Jaejoong asked suddenly with a smile as he approved the way his husband had ended the call. Being called this kind of couple was a bit inhuman.

"Are you crazy?" Yunho chided, turning to face his husband. "Didn't you see how long we took to do grocery yesterday? Two hours!! Just for what? Diapers and baby milk powders. Fans and paparazzi even ran after our car after we left. Fortunately there was no accident. I never thought that us having baby was making those people crazy." He said with an amused smile, not wanting to talk about the bad effect of their relationship could do to their children.

"Well, two men being in a love relationship got themselves babies. It's a hot topic in our country." Jaejoong said quietly as he munched half of a fried mandu and give the other half to his husband. "Not to mention it's us, the famous Yunjae couple of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong."

"Really! I didn't want to talk about that side of our couple." Yunho chuckled. Kim Jaejoong was this kind of person. He had no filter. And if he wanted to say something he did it not regarding of hurting or choking others. That's why Yunho was the best spokesperson of the group while Jaejoong was the best to represent their image. "Okay! I won't deny that we are hot and all." He grinned as he pressed a soft kiss on Jaejoong's cheek. "But, you know... Jiyool and Jaehun will be pointed as being Yunjae's children all their lives. Don't forget that those two babies weren't born normally. And those facts will always be pointed out at them in the near future. So, I just want to make our family an haven for them. Our feelings... our love... our lives... I want them only to be exclusive for Jiyool and Jaehun."

Jaejoong just smiled, understanding the other man's reasoning. The first thing they should do was to protect them for the rest of their life. Those two precious beings were counting on them to survive in this world. As being the children of the most famous couple of men in Asia, they will be the curiosity of all the people surrounding them. And fame and popularity weren't important anymore.

"Okay! My two babies have eaten well. Now, it's time to burp." Yunho put away the empty baby bottles and rubbed his palms together. Smiling, he took his baby girl in his arms and pressed her against his chest, her head on his right shoulder. With small rubs on her small back, he began to chant. "My baby Jiyoolie is a good girl. And she will burp for her appa. Why?" He said as he turned to face baby Jiyool. "Because appa is going to have a good time with papa! U-Know time!" He beamed while baby Jiyool just looked at her father with an expression saying that she found him a bit too weird.

Jaejoong chuckled at how the daughter and father were staring at each other. Jiyool blinked several time then burped loudly making Yunho happy as he only had to make her brother burp in turn now.

"Now it's Jaehun's turn." Yunho said excitedly as he put his baby daughter in her baby bouncer. "Let's do it quick, ne? You're appa's baby boy, right?" He added as he took the baby boy in his arms. "My baby Jaehunnie is a good boy. And he will burp for his appa. Why you ask too?" He chanted with a big smile on his face as he held the baby boy in front of him, making their eyes at the same level. "Because appa is going to have fun-fun with papa! My U-Know time!" He waggled his brows. And baby Jaehun was reacting differently than his sister as he wasn't only burping but also vomiting a bit of his milk which landed on his father t-shirt and a remaining trace of milk on the corner of his mouth.

And Jaejoong could not help but roll on the baby mats as he was laughing so hard.

"Aish! You're supposed to be on my side." Yunho growled and baby Jaehun growled back in his own way, more like humming against his father as he was looking straight into the latter's eyes, saying what-are-you-doing-appa.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong just smiled at this father and son's moment after subduing his laugh. At first, the man didn't know what will await for them to have those two babies in their life. Will people accept them as their children? Will others think badly of them being two men raising two children? There was a lot of questions and fear gnawing him from inside.

But seeing Yunho and their babies in front of his eyes, the man would never trade those precious moments for another life where everything was so much easier for them.

The meaning of love he had forged since years ago would never be the same. And it would probably be no Jung Yunho, no Kim Jaejoong and not even those two babies, Kim Jiyool and Jung Jaehun.

"Jung Yunho?" Jaejoong called his husband out with a smile painting on his luscious lips.

"Hmm?" His husband turned to look at him.

"I love you." He breathed softly.

Yunho just smiled as he put their son in his baby bouncer after wiping the baby milk on the corner of his mouth. Then, he turned the two baby bouncers around, making sure that baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun didn't see what he was going to do to their papa.

The man just walked towards his other baby quietly and crashed their lips together into a passionate and searing kiss.

A happy ending indeed.

And on a side note, after the first launch of their first album as five again, Jung Yunho had had the opportunity to give the one-finger salute to their former music label, SM Entertainment, standing on a stage with his four members next to him and with an audience as a bonus. The man had done it in a music ceremony, a live broadcast - it was the only way not to be cut on the editing - after a long speech for winning a special prize for their return as a five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki, thumbing his nose at SM Entertainment.

Scandal or not, the man didn't care at that time. And judging by how still successful they were, people had finally acknowledged them for who they were not a product made by a music label.

Dong Bang Shin Ki was and is a group of five men.

Jung Yunho, Kim Jaejoong, Shim Changmin, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu.

And those men had taken a lot of detours just to be where they are right now. Free to do whatever they wanted without regrets.

"Kim Jaejoongie? You know what?"

"What Jung Yunho-yah?"

"I love you more."

"I know pabo-yah."

"Let's live good and with no regrets."

"Hmm."

"Wait!" Yunho frowned for a while. "I must call you Jung Jaejoong not Kim Jaejoong."

"Only when we aren't in our homeland. You know that even a woman doesn't take the surname of her husband once she was married."

"Who cares?" Yunho said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah! Who cares?" Jaejoong smiled.

The two men burst into laughter feeling really happy to be together. They turned their eyes towards their two babies who were still having their backs on them.

"Should we put them facing us now?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nah! I don't want to taint them."

"You don't care when you kiss me in front of our families, members, fans and others in public. But you scare of being a bad influence for them." The older man snorted.

"Because they are our babies."

"You know that you have two standards."

"Education, love. I am going to raise them to be so pure and innocent that no one is going to find flaws in them. People won't find anything to badmouth our way of raising them."

"Oh! Are we going to enter a monastery life from now on?"

"Are you crazy?!" Yunho shrieked. "I am going to make love to you whenever and wherever I want."

" bastard." Jaejoong tsked. "I know why you don't want to be in that TV show. Because having those cameras point on us is going to get on your way to jump on me."

"You know me well." Yunho grinned.

The two men laughed again and leaned over to press their lips together. But a noise made them stop what they were doing.

"Whoa! Cover your child's eyes." Changmin said as he pressed his palm on his son's eyes.

"I'm being disadvantaged here." Yoochun whined as he was trying to cover his children's eyes as best he could.

"Soon, you're going to use your foot for the third one." Junsu snickered as he blocked his daughter's sight.

And Yunho could only grunt at the sight of those three dongsaengs of him. Yes! They were a cursed set he had to drag behind him until his death.

"You have a house. So go home." The man said grimly.

"You said that you will give us time to spend with our wives. So here, our children." Yoochun was the first to drop Areum and Bora next to the couple before waving to his children and fled from an angry Jung Yunho, leaving all his children's belongings on the foyer.

"Iseul is the best baby you can babysit." Junsu added as he put his daughter in Jaejoong's arms. "Here! The usual." He continued as he put his baby daughter's luggage next to Jaejoong. "I call you tomorrow." He bowed and ran away from the Yunjae's love nest before they could say anything.

"Here! Joowon said he was going to be good with you." Changmin put his alien son in the arms of Yunho. "He is okay to share his papa JaeJae with you today. So be good!" The maknae had the guts to pat Yunho's head before running away without any glance behind him and closed the front door quickly.

"When did I agree to give them their good time with their wives?" Yunho asked as he levelled up Joowon to have their eyes in the same level. The baby boy was glaring at him more than being pleased to be with him.

"Never."

"Aish! I'm going to kill those stupid men."

"Yunho!" Jaejoong reprimanded his husband for using such words in front of those children.

"...bad uno!" Joowon said as he pointed his finger towards the man.

"Bad Yu-o." Bora added as he slapped his palm on the man's thigh, a frown ghosting on his forehead, while Yunho was looking at the small boy with the hope that he wasn't going to have a big forehead like his father once he grew up into an adult man.

"Appa said that it's wrong to wish the death of another person mostly if that person is one of your best friend." Areum followed as she looked up at her papa Yunho.

"...u-o..." Iseul, who was still propped in front of Jaejoong, replied as the baby girl was looking at the other man.

"And there's another one on the way to be one of those little monsters." Yunho said in a low voice as he was thinking of the third child of Yoochun, still growing in the womb of its mother.

"Don't forget our own children." Jaejoong added as he could hear baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun whining from being neglected by their parents. "Well, you, who wanted to have twenty five children, six to look after isn't going to be hard, right? This is without counting Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. And the baby on the way."

Yunho heaved a sigh and shook his head. "I was too optimist. Two is going to be the right number of children to have with you."

"Yeah! Because I can say that my womb is going to rip apart if we have another one." The pretty man teased his husband.

And Yunho could not help but chuckle and burst into laughter, making all the children looking at him with a frown marred on their foreheads.  

Yes, their life was colourful and filled with so much happiness that Jung Yunho would never trade for another life, more easier than the one they had.

It was indeed the best happy ending they could have.

This is the life of Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

 


 

Here the second part! What can I say about this part? While the first part was a remembrance of their past and what happened to them, the second part is about their present. And surprise! I made them being parents. Yeah, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin aren't the only one to enjoy the life of being father. Yunho and Jaejoong are going to be fathers of two adorable babies, their own babies. I was thinking of making them adopt children. But, it would be a waste for them not to have their own child. So, I made them have children by the process of surrogate mother. And first thing, I don't really know a lot about that process. Because in France, it's not allow to have children by that method. So, the little I know I got it by reading a bit. If some of you know more about that, just skip what nonsense I said and just enjoy the reading.

It should only be Yunjae but why I made those three dongsaengs appear a lot? Well, what Yunjae without them, right? Baby Jiyool and baby Jaehun. they're going to be loved by so many people, right? In this part, Yunho doesn't want to join the return of superman. Should I make him change his mind and write a few chapter of Jaejoong and him being parents with their two angels? Or just writing a few chapters to let you know their daily routine with their two angels? Just tell me. I am just going to mark this story as completed but if I have something to write, I will update as soon as I can.

And to all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR!