Cheeky Lemon

Sour Lemon

It's early in the morning, the sun is rising, the birds chirping, trees swaying to the rythm of the wind. The rustling of the leaves is a theripudic sound that brings Seolhyun comfort, relaxing her in fact. As much as she likes the sound of trees, she loves to also sleep. Silently, she lays in her bed waiting for the annoying alarm to sound when suddenly a warm sweet sensation is layed upon her lips. Her eyes flutter open to encounter the source of such an action.

"Good morning."

"Kyungsoo's face... It's so close..."

Seolhyun thinks to herself.

She's been room mates with Kyungsoo for a year now, but she can't help but get flustered whenever he does something lovingly like a kiss. Her cheeks redden as she quickly pulls the blanket over her head responding with a muffled miniscule

"Good morning Soo... "

Kyungsoo sighs with a defeated expression. "Why can't she be comfortable around me... " he thinks to himself. He ponders, "maybe I can make her laugh!"  Kyungsoo cracks his fingers and his neck, determined to get a giggle out of her. He proceeds so tickle her with the blanket intercepting his touch, she squirms slightly. His tickles become more vigorous which makes Seolhyun do her classic body roll

"Haha, stop it..." She whines under the sheets.

"Never!" Kyungsoo exclaims playfully.

"C'mon now... Just stop.. Hahah" Seolhyun complains, giggles breaking her speech as she wraps the blanket tighter around her body.

"REVEAL YOURSELF!“ Kyungsoo boasts triumphantly, yanking the blanket off Seolhyun exposing her

... Cheeky lemon onesie...?

He stills for a moment then bursts into a fit of laughter. "Cheeky lemon?! I can't! " he doubles over blanket still in hand. "H-hey... I bought this on boxing day, you know I love lemons Soo... " she complains, curling up into a fetus position in the centre of the bed. All this laughing causes him to go loopy, he loses his balance and slips on the blanket which sends him flying toward the bed. He lands painfully beside Seolhyun. "Ow.. " he hisses under his breath.

"That's what you get, egg head"

She teases conking the top of is dome with the back of her knuckle. "How nice of you" he says sarcastically and suddenly pulls Seolhyun by the waist closer to his chest. Seolhyun whimpers at the force laid upon her hips as she gazes deeply into Kyungsoos round, dark eyes.

"I know I make you nervous... “

his fingers trail up her body landing on her cheek "...tell me what's wrong. "

Kyungsoo looks troubled, eyes silently screaming for validation to create a closure for his never ending worries of acceptance. The lack of space between the two is almost suffocating, she is so tempted to turn around and tune in to the rustling of the trees for the second time round . 

"N-nothing... It's just.. Your face... "

Her eyes cast downwards unintentionally staring at his six pac, her face begins to glow red. He traces his finger against her jawline, leading her to face him.

"Look at me..." Her breath hitches "...Properly this time."

He exhales "is my face ugly? " he whispers pouting childishly. The sudden question startles Seolhyun "N-no! Of course not!" She practicly slaps her hands on the side of his face making him wince.

"Your face is so perfect it makes me embarrassed to encounter such beauty..."

She says

"Your eyes.. "

her thumbs run over his eyelids gently, indulging in his smooth clear skin

"A-and your squishy cheeks... "

she caresses his cheeks, pinching them slightly

"And... A-and your heart shaped lips"

her hand stops. She hesitates as her heart begins to race, threatening to burst out of her chest.

"Y-your... Lips"

She cautiously runs her index and middle finger across his tinted lips but retracts her hand as soon as she felt something hot and wet come in contact with it. 

"Agh! What the―"

Kyugsoo flicks his tongue, shooting Seolhyun with a seductive look. "You taste like lemon drizzle cake." Kyungsoo tries to suppress his chuckles. Seolhyun stares at Kyungsoo. Annoyed. 

"Lemons are delicious and you know it"

she states rolling her eyes and turns around in a huff, no longer facing him.

"Ah, you're such a sour lemon..."

He inches closer wrapping his arms around her

"...My sour lemon. "

he whispers charmingly, landing a chaste kiss on the nape of her neck. A large smile grows on her face. "I like you a lot Soo, you might not think it but I really do... "She closes her eyes, feeling Kyungsoos warm breaths glide across her skin. He rests his head in the crook of her neck, nuzzling it softly as he too is shutting his eyes  

"It's okay Seol, we'll work on that... " he says reassuringly.

They both lay there, blanketless but the love from one anothers embrace is just enough for them thus the tranquil sounds of nature begin to sing once again.