Chapter 5 | Best team goes to...?

NINETY-SEVEN SQUAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The idols went back to their rooms to prepare to go out to do their own chores.

[TEAM 4 : Jungkook, Yuju, Dokyeom]

Team 4 was the first ones to leave the house as the place they were heading to was quite far from their house. 

Jungkook runs up to the front door and opens it for Yuju. 

JK: Ladies first. 

YJ: Gomawo~

[ caption: ohhhh, manner-guy jungkook ]

DK: Yah, act like you do normally. And Yuju-yah, i don't do things like that. 

YJ: I never asked you to, anyway. 

[ caption: vs. bickering two ]

They arrived at the store half an hour later. Yuju walked in the store and looked around for house equipment that they need when she heard Jungkook. 

JK: Yuju-ah, do we have this? Or this? And this? /pointing at the cups, toothbrushes and towels.

YJ: We need more cups and towels. We have our own toothbrushes. Get plates, forks and spoons too while you're there.

JK: Arasseo. 

DK: Yuju! Do you like this brand or that one? Or which tissues should i buy?

YJ: When did you even care about my opinion?

DK: Yah, just answer me!

YJ: That brand. /pointing to the one on DK's left hand.

DK: Then i'll choose this one. /picks the one on the right. 

YJ: Thanks, just what i wanted. /rolls her eyes. 

JK: Yuju-ah, do we need lightbulbs?

YJ: Shouldn't you know that?

JK: I don't know either. 

YJ: What do you know?

JK: That DK is dancing to Signal infront of the TVs there. /pointing to DK at the tv section, then laughing.

YJ: YAH LEE SEOKMIN !!! /runs towards DK and grabbing him by his hoodie. you're to buy stuff not dance infront of the TV, understand?

DK: Ne!! /salutes.

YJ: Let me have peace for once, boys. /she sighs. 

[ caption: yeah, let her have peace, boys. ]

Yuju gets a message from Lisa with a list of thing to buy. 

YJ: Boys! Get these for the rest. /points to her phone.

YJ: Guys, hurry up. I need to pay now. /she drags DK and JK to the counter.

After 2 hours of handling the boys, Yuju plopped onto the seat of the car and slept on the way home.

[TEAM 3]

Jihyo spends more time with Eunha in their room while Yugyeom runs around the house, annoying the people doing chores.

JH: Yah, Eunha-yah. Who's your favourite out of the Got7 oppas?

EH: Eh? Why are you suddenly asking me that? /she blushes.

[ caption: aw, cute Eunha ]

JH: Aww, you're blushing. Well, just because.

EH: Actually, my bias is Youngjae-ssi but we have the wild Yugyeom and Bambam instead. 

[ screen changes to pictures of Yugyeom and Bambam getting shot in the heart ]

EH: How about you? 

JH: Actually, I prefer 2PM oppas than Got7 oppas. 

[ screen changes to the same pictures of Yugyeom and Bambam getting shot twice ]

[TEAM 2]

The team left half an hour after Team 4 and arrived at the food store. As soon as they reach, Rose and Chaeyeon ran to the shop next to food store, the Makeup Store.

MG: Girls! We're supposed to buy food, not makeup products! Come here now. /he sighs. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter