Chapter 3 | Music Bank Hot Debut & Reality Show?!?!

NINETY-SEVEN SQUAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since the twelve members of Ninety-Seven started practicing their debut song and it's finally time they promoted it on music shows. 

Many fans showed their support by watching their music video on Youtube, they were getting a lot of good responses. They definitely were getting loved as almost all of them were the popular members of their respective groups. 

Despite that it was not their first time debuting, they were still very nervous. Sweaty palms, voice cracks. They were scared to make a mistake during the live performance. 

They separated into two vans, six members in each van. All of them were repeating their parts, making sure to memorise the dance moves and lines. As soon as they reached the carpark of Music Bank, many fans welcomed them there.

They stood next to each other to form a long, straight line for a short phototaking session. Once they got into their waiting room, they all had a makeup artist each to prepare them for the stage. The room was full of people, no one could walk in out freely. 

Once they got called for rehearsal, they called out their own names to make sure everyone was there. 

"Jungkook!"

"Lisa!"

"Yugyeom!"

"Eunha!"

"Bambam!"

"Chaeyeon!"

"Dokyeom!"

"Jihyo!"

"The8!"

"Rose!"

"Mingyu!"

"Yuju! Everyone's here." She announced as all them made their way to the stage. 

Jungkook gathered all the members and they did their greeting that they made a few days ago. "Youth!" Jungkook shouted. "97!" The rest replied. "Anyeonghaseyo, Ninety-Seven imnida!" All of them said together, smiling at the camera director that they saw before. 

They then started dancing as soon as the music played and after a few retries, they finally finished their recording.

They waited in their waiting room until they were introduced for 'green room'. 

MCs: Let's welcome Ninety-Seven! /claps while they enter/

JK: Youth!

The rest: 97! Anyeonghaseyo, Ninety-Seven imnida!

MCs: Wahh~ Dokyeom-ssi, how does it feel to be debuting again, in this new group?

DK: Uhh.. It's a really interesting experience for me, I get to make new friends and I can still remember my trainee days when i practice with the new group. /nods/

MCs: Yuju-ssi?

YJ: Ne~

MCs: Dokyeom and you were fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter