underage drinking

hyung's love

Kim Won was pissed off. He had just received a phone call from a bar, saying that his brother, Tan, was drinking underage. The bartender told Won to pick him up, as they couldn't serve alcohol to minors. 

When he arrived at the club he found Tan completely drunk, talking to some noonas. "Let's go, Tan,'' said Won, pulling him away.

"But Hyung," whined the intoxicated teenager.

"No buts,we're leaving."

Tan stumbled a bit when walking, so Won half-carried him to th car and left him in the back seat, where he fell asleep. "Just you wait when we get home," muttered Won, even though Tan was passed out. When they reached the house, Won carried Tan to bed, laying him on his stomach so that he doesn't choke if he vomits, and turned off the light.

*next day*

Tan woke up on the wrong side of bed; his head still hurt from last night, his eyes were sore, and he felt a bit dizzy. On top of that, he knew he was he in deep when Won came home. "I wish I hadn't gone with Young Do, Chan Young and Myeong Su last night," he thought.

Meanwhile at the office, Secretary Yoon had noticed Won was a little off. "what's wrong?"

"Tan went drinking last night, I have to punish him," he answered.

"Oh,'' was also Yoon said, but inside he was furious. His son, Chanyoung, had said that he was with Tan at a study session at the library. He hoped Chanyoung had not deceived him.

*That evening*

Tan heard the dreaded sound of Won's car in the driveway. "oh no" he thought.

"Kim Tan get your over here!!" Won yelled from the living room. 

It was a stupid and irrational decision, but Tan was dead anyway, so, instead of listening to his hyung, he ran to his room and hid in the closet like a child. However, he couldn't lock the closet from the inside, so Won easily opened it, and dragged Tan out by the arm.

''Ow, Hyung," he complained.

"Care to explain why you were drinking last night? You are nowhere near the minimum drinking age" he scolded.

Tan knew he screwed. He considered making a run for it, but decided against it.

Won sighed. "I know you're regretting it, but there's no way you're getting off easily. Take your pants off."

Tan started panicking. "N-no,'' he said in fear. It would hurt so much worse.

"Now, Tan.'' Won said firmly.

Tan hesitantly removed his jeans, Won looked away because he knew his dongseng would feel awkward. He picked up the switch he brought from the garden.

Tan's eyes widened in fear. "Hyung, please don't use that on me.''

"Lean over the bed."

Tan did, albeit reluctantly.

THWACK!

The wooden stick crashed down on him, Tan gasped and he tried to protect himself against further .

"Move your hand," Won snapped. "You deserve this."

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

"Ow, Hyung, STOP, I'm sorry," he cried out at the 30th smack."Please stop.''

"You have 10 more to go," Won answered, slight sympathy in his voice.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

Tan collapsed at the last one, crying from the horrible sting. Won dropped the switch, and hugged Tan gently. "Shh, its okay, you're forgiven. Just promise me you won't do that again.''

"Okay'' Tan answered. 

***

I hope you all enjoyed the update. Any ideas/preferences? Also, I won't just write about Tan.

Second, I know in Korea theres no minimum drinking age, but i just made it up for the sake of the story. 

Please comment, until next time.