underage drinking part 2

hyung's love

Chanyoung knew, from the second his father got home, that he had ed up. He had hoped that Tan's brother, who picked him up last night, would not mention anything to his dad. Chanyoung sighed; you, Kim Won!

"Where were you last night, Chanyoung?" Sectretary Yoon  demanded.

Chanyoung did not respond, so, after being interogated for 25 minutes, he finally confessed.

"I was with Choi Young Do, Myeong Su and Tan at a bar."

"Chanyoung, you and your chingus drank underage. Do you realise thats illegal? You could have been thrown in jail, fined or even have lost your scholarship. What were you thinking?"

"Appa, Im really sorry, I didn't think."

"I know, but I'd be the most irresponsible parent on earth if I let you off without correcting you,''said secretary Yoon, picking up a wooden ruler.

Chanyoung gulped."Dad, please don't."

"Be grateful I'm not holding a belt, now bend over the chair.''

Chanyoung went to the chair in the centre of the room and grabbed the seat.

'' Youre getting 30.''His father informed

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Yoon smacked the ruler down quickly and harshly, barely giving Chanyoung a second to catch his breathe. there was no warmup whatsoever.

"Ow,'' cried Chanyoung. Yoon really spanked hard. 

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Dont you ever lie to me again Chanyoung, and dont you drink alcohol under age. If you ever lie to me again I will get the bamboo cane and make this spanking feel like love taps, understand?"

''Y-yes,'' chanyoung gasped. His bottom was burning.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Yoon dropped the ruler and Chanyoung sighed in relief. Unfortunately, that relief was short lived as his father said, "stay where you are."

Chanyoung froze. Wasn't it over? He didn't think he could handle any more.

Yoon rested one hand on his son's back, holding him down, and one on his sore bottom. He swiftly took down Chanyoung's jeans and underwear, revealing his red backside.

Smack!  Smack!  Smack!  Smack!  Smack!  

Yoon's hand came down harshly on Chanyoung's bare bottom. Chanyoung shrieked and tried to move out of the way, but secretary Yoon held him still.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! 

Finally, he thought chayoung had been punished enough. Yoon picked up his jeans and comforted his crying son."shh, Chanyoung, I forgive you. Come on, lets have dinner."

Ten minutes later, Chanyoung was finding it difficult to sit his well punished on the wooden chair. he tried to stand up, but Yoon stopped him.

"Absolutley not, you sit down on that chair Chanyoung, its your own fault it hurts."

"but dad-"

"unless you desire another spanking, I suggest you sit down and finish your meal.'' Yoon threatened.

Chanyoung quickly sat down and ate his ramyon noodles. 

*next day*

Although Chanyoung was still sore from yesterday, he was pleased to see Tan, Young Do and Myeonsu having difficulty sitting for 7 hours on the plastic chairs. 

 

***

anyeong everyone! hope you liked this chapter. I want to do a yoo rachel chapter next. any ideas?