chapter 1

hyung's love

Kim Won sighed as he came home. He had just about enough of his namdongseng's behaviour. Tan ranked last at Jeguk High school, frequently disregarded his words, and now this speeding without a licence. Understandably, Tan is only eighteen, and going through, as Rachel put it, turbulent adolescence, but enough was enough. Won didn't have a close relationship with him, but he wasn't going to allow him to throw his life away.

There was only one solution.

"Tan, could you come here for a minute, please?" Won asked.

"Yes, Hyung?''

"Could you kindly explain why you were speeding? Over a girl, you become irresponsible and rebellious?"

Tan didn't respond.

Won sighed, sitting on a chair. "that's it, kid, get over my lap."

Tan's eyes widened. "what?" he asked nervously.

"What you heard."

When Tan didn't move, the older brother simply pulled him across his lap, ignoring his protests.

Smack!

Won's hand came down harshly on Tan's bottom, making him gasp. "Ow, Hyung!''

"No talking. You had your time to explain.''

Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!

"You do not ever drive so irresponsibly ever again, or forget your licence, do you hear me?"

"Yes, Hyung.''

Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!

"Ranking 100th in school is unacceptable, you have to take your schoolwork more seriously."

Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!

"And finally, I don't want to hear any more backtalk or impolite behaviour, youre only 18."

Kim Won gave his younger brother 5 more swats, which were the harshest to take. Tan shrieked in response. 

"No more Hyung, please," Tan cried out attempting to shield his backside. 

Kim Won situated Tan on his lap, careful not to injure him, and hugged the crying teen. "Shh, its okay," Won said.

"Mianhae, Hyung."