first meeting

Mirage of love

After the accident i told bom that i a need to go home. when i arrived i greeted dad and mom and went to my room. i grabbed some random magazines that chaerin gave to me she is an old friend of mine well she is rich but i think she doesn't care about these things that's why we become friends despite our social difference. when i was looking at the pictures i suddenely stopped at one of them it was that guy kwon jiyong his picturs are all over the magazine he was with some foreign women. he sure is a playboy. i closed the magazine an started doing some homework hoping to get him off my mind. After a while mom entered in my small bedroom " dara what's wrong you look off today" my mom said worriedly " no i am ok hmmm mom... " i said " my phone slipped off my hand this morning at the university and it's broken now" "i am sorry honey is it not working anymore" she said " no it's not but it's ok i don't need it" i said smiling a little bit "no i will talk to your dad we can buy you another phone maybe a second handed one but for the mean time take mine and use it " she said " no mom there is no need and beside you need your phone too" i said trying to convince her. mom sighed "ok but sleep now you look really tired" "ok mom good night" i said "goodnight honey" mom said walking towards the door. that night i didn't sleep because i kept thinking about tha guy.... jiyong.

jiyong pov 

"ji what's wrong you seem off today" youngbae my best friend said . we were at the cafeteria of the univeristy hanging out with some friends but i can't focus with what they are saying cause of that girl i hit with my car yesterday. "nothing bro i am fine" i said while looking around to see the girl i am really curious about her she was different she didn't fangirl over me nor flirt with me and it was the first time someone snapped at me like this. i suddenly saw her entering the cafeteria i hurridely got up walking towards her . when she saw me coming she stopped and looked at me with her round brown eyes " hye miss how is your hand now" i said she looked at me before talking " its condition is better than yesterday" she said trying to walk again but i stopped her " look i am still feeling at fault so stop being stubborn and let's solve the problem"i said "there is nothing to solve" she said while smiling a little i leaned towards her a little " you don't give me a chance at all" i said she looked confused a little and started talking "i don't understand what are you trying to say " "i mean i want you to give me a chance to repair my mistake" i said while looking at her in the eyes. she blushed a little bit before saying " no there is no need"  to break the awkward silence i said " Ok....are you going to the lecture" she glanced at me and a wide smile crossed her beautifull face " well like we have already entered the university " i laughed a little before saying "well i am jiyong nice to meet you" i extended my hand and she took it in her small and soft one "my name is sandara well dara for short " she said still a soft smile on her face i let my hand squeeze hers gentelly before she took her hand off mine in a shy gesture.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour