Mirage of love

Mirage of love

"Dara hurry up it's your first day at university you wouldn't want to have a bad impression in your first day" my mom said from the living room. "ok mom i'm coming" i shouted while brushing my long hair .Yes this is the first day I will go to the university I am really excited for it . My mom said that she is proud of me because I was able to enter one of the most popular  universities in korea. I broke fimrom my trance when my mom oppened my bedroom's door " dara you will skip the bus if you don't hurry" "ok mom don't worry it won't happen " I mumbled while while putting my old black coat on me. I Hugged my mom and ran towards the door" bye mom which me a good luck" i said while opening the door "good luck honey" my mom said while smiling.

When i hopped off the bus I was really stupfied and astonished by the biggest university I have ever seen so luxurious and elegant rich people are really lucky they come to see all these things. I was engulfed with what i saw that I didn't see a girl who is smiling a goofy smile and looking at me. The girl started approching still the wide smile on her face. "Hye I am park bom nice to meet you" the girl whose name is bom started chaking my hands" hmm hey I am sandara dara for short" i said smiling shyly " hello dara nice to meet you I did never see you in the university before I bet you are new here" she said while looking at me with a curious expression on her face " yyyes actually It's my first year here " I answered nervously. Well the girl looks rich by the clothes that she is wearing I bet she is From a decent family I thought suddenly feeling insecure. " yeyyy I think we will click instantly" bom said while bouncing from side to side. Hmmm I think that not all rich people are arrogants.