first day

Mirage of love

"Yes i think so bom " i said smiling "oh my God you are so cute let's go to the cafeteria " bom said while grabbing my hand . I sat down with bom in one of the tables in the cafeteria. I can't help but look around students were coming and going holding there expensive phones while talking to their friends. I sighed thinking of my cheap and old phone in my bag. Suddenly the girls around us stared whispering when I turned around I saw a group of guys walking towards one of the tables cooly I must say they were really handsome but one of them caught my attention the the one in the front he was walking silently not sparing a single glance towards the yelling girls . They sat down on one of the tables and started talking and chatting. "Heeeeey dara where are you" I heard bom talking to me while pinching my arm " ouch that hurts, what's wrong ?" I said while massaging my arms " you were looking at the boy quite intensely did you like him " she said teasingly "who are they" I said ignoring her remark " well they are the most rich students in this university especially the one with the Brown hair his name is kwon jiyong his dad owns the most successful company in the whole korea and he owns many bars in Seoul people call him the night's Prince only famous and rich people goes to his bars"  " if you are not in his level or near it he will not spare you a look" she said while looking at them with a frown on her face " do you know them" I said " yea but not now I don't anymore" she said mysteriously. I looked once again in their direction but when I did I saw the one whose name is jiyong looking at me with a curious expression he held my eyes for a second I turned my head at bom who was eating her breakfast. I looked at there direction again but I didn't find him anymore I sighed and started eating again. 

Moments later my phone rung I glanced at it and found that my mom is calling me . " Bom I am going to the bathroom " I exclaimed" ok do you want me to show you the way" she said " no I can find my way " I said hurriedly actually I am not going to the bathroom I just didn't want to show my phone in front of people because it's not classy nobody knows that I am in this university just through a scholarship so no one knows that I am poor and I hope they will not find out. 

I made my way out of the cafeteria and grabbed my phone to answer mom "hello" I said " honey did you finish your class how was your first day at the university" mom said " yes mom I did it was good . I will return home quickly don't worry" " ok honey come savely" "ok mom bye" I said hanging up the phone suddenly a car passed beside me which caused my hand to get hit by it. My phones slipped out of my hand and come craching on the floor. I started collecting the pieces of my broken phone. The car stopped and the gorgeous guy whose name is jiyong get off the car  with a panicked expression on his face " i am sorry did it hit you I didn't mean it " he said while grabbing my hand and checking it " no its ok no harm is done" i said grabbing my phone and trying to put it back into my bag "your phone is broken I will buy you another one " he said bluntly i looked at him with a surprised look in my face " what did you say' I said not hiding my anger what the hell he means by I will buy you another one. "I am the one who is responsible in that accident so I thought I can " " if you think you are responsible then don't drive a car in the university" I cut him off quickly while turning around

Résultat de recherche d'images pourRésultat de recherche d'images pour

 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour