SS501...?

Them+Me=????

Heechul’s POV

We were standing in line to get on the Ferris wheel, it didn’t take long, since the only people here were couples.
When it was our turn, I opened the door for her telling her to walk inside first, she eyed me cautiously, I smirked and walked inside after her.
We stared out the window, we took turns trying to spot the others, I spotted Kangin, Leeteuk and Hankyung arguing on what to do next.

“Ah…I spot YeWookMin!!!” She smiled as she pointed to them, they were playing the basketball shooting game.

“Err…next is Shindong, Zhou Mi and Henry right?” I asked to make sure, she nodded. I scanned the whole area, but I couldn’t find them, I frowned, but remembered, Shindong’s with them.
I looked at the food court, and as alwaysI was correct, since I didn’t buy Henry the fairy floss, he got Zhou Mi to buy it, Shindong didn’t bring  his wallet and neither did Henry so Zhou Mi paid for that as well, now… Zhou Mi was looking helplessly inside his wallet as the other two were enjoying their food.

“Aish, this kids” I shook my head, she chuckled. I looked at her as she was gazing out to see the surroundings, now that I think about it…she’s actually really pretty, she was wearing the bracelet and necklace that Donghae and I gave her, it matched her well.
She turned around and our eyes met.
“O-Oppa? Is there something wrong?”
I blinked my eyes a few times, before coming back to reality.
“A-Ah…I was wondering which was your favourite member in SuJu” I smirked.

Hana’s POV

“A-Ah…I was wondering which was your favourite member in SuJu”He smirked.
 

“E-Eh? Err…actually…I have my Top 5…” I looked around, trying to avoid making eye contact.

“Chincha? Tell me” He forced me.

I sighed. “ 5th place belongs to Kibum oppa, 4th place is Kyuhyun oppa, 3rd place is Eunhyuk oppa, 2nd place Donghae oppa and 1st place-” I stopped and looked at him.

“1st place…?”

“is Heechul oppa…” I blushed deeply.

“YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” He stood up but hit his head on the roof of the cabin (the little thing you ride on the Ferris wheel…I dunno what you call it).

“O-Oppa are you okay?!” I rushed to his side as he slowly sunk into his seat.

“…neh” he rubbed his head.

I laughed.
“Waeyo!? I just got hit on the head! You, as a Petal, should be worried!!!” He pouted.

“A-Anniyo, Heechul oppa is really childish sometimes…Maybe I liked you for your childness” I grinned.

“Eh?! What about this face?!” He pointed to himself.

"Hmm...Well...your face is..."

"Is...?"

"Is...pretty?"

"Yah" He hit my head.

"Why did you hit me for? " I pouted and rubbed my head.

"Because I was so happy that you called me 'pretty'"

"Whatever..." I looked out th window. "Oh! I spot Eunhae, Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun!" I pointed to them, they were playing around as usual, but Donghae kept looking at them then at the Ferris Wheel, wait...correct that, he kept looking at us.

"...Donghae's freaking me out..." Heechul suddenly said, well who could blame him, Donghae knew exactly which cabin we were in .

Once we got to the bottom, Heechul dragged me to the food court.

"Wait here, okay?"

"Neh umma~" I grinned.

"Aish this kid..." He walked off to buy a drink, I was sitting on a bench still hugging the panda that Heechul got me. "Hmm....I'm naming you...Jong" Then my phone suddenly went off. "Omo!...Aish..."
I looked at the caller ID, it was Jungmin, yes,  Park Jungmin from SS501.

"Yobseyo?"

"Yah! Lee Hana!!"

"Neh oppa?"

"...dunno, just wanted to say hi"

"...oppa...you do realise that you are wasting my credit right?"

"Umm...no? Haha anyway where are you?"

"Me? Err...amusement park, you?"

"Amusement park? Me too!!"

"Chinchayo!? Wah...we're at ****** amusement park"

"We are too- wait...'we're'  WHO exactly is we're...?"

"Er...Super....Junior?"

"YAH!!!YOU BETRAYER!!!! YOU QUIT BEING A TRIPLE S AND BECAME AN ELF?!?! HOW COULD YOU!!!!"
He fake cried.

"Aish! Oppa, my ear drums!! Whatever, Henry's here oppa, don't worry"

"Oh, okay, I gotta go, Hyunjoong hyung said he wanted to go on come rides, bye~"

"haha, Hyunjoong oppa is the same I see... arasso~ bye Jungminnie oppa~~~"
  He hung up

"Jungmin? Park Jungmin!?!? Kim Hyunjoong?!?!?!!?" Heechul stared at me holding 2 bottles of coke.

"Ah...H-Heechul oppa..."

Heechul's POV

I was walking back to Hana with two bottles of coke in my hands, just when I reached her she was on her phone talking;

"Aish! Oppa, my ear drums!! Whatever, Henry's here oppa, don't worry"

"haha, Hyunjoong oppa is the same I see... arasso~ bye Jungminnie oppa~~~"

Wait...Jungmin? Hyunjoong? ...PARK JUNGMIN AND KIM HYUNJOONG?!?!?!?
Wait...she couldn't possibly know them...unless...


"So you know SS501 personally, huh?"

"O-Oppa..."

"Hmm...so your a Tripple S trying to steal some information on us!?" I glared at her.

"A-Anniyo..aish...how to explain this to you..."

"Yeah, how do you explain this to me"

"....oh! Henry!!" She gestured Henry over here, what does Henry got to do with this...

Henry's POV

I was walking and talking with Shindong and Zhou Mi, until Hana waved at me and gestured me over.

"Yo, what's up?"

"Please help me explain to Heechul oppa about SS501..." She begged me.

"Eh? He found out?"

"Wait...Henry, you're also a spy?!?" Heechul suddenly shouted.

"Spy? What are you talking about?"

"He thinks I'm a spy trying to find some information on them and bring it back to SS501..." She sighed.

"...what!? That's ridiculous!" I laughed, how childish could he get. "Hyung, we're close to SS501"

"Eh?"

"If you were smart, Hana is 21, I'm 22, most of SS501's members are 22, heck, only Hyunjoong hyung is 23!"  I explained to him.

"...." He was silent.

"Oh! HANA!!!!HENRY!!!!!!!!!" Someone suddenly shouted, Hana and I turned around.

"Hyunjun!!!!" Hana shouted and ran over to him.

"Yo man" I high fived Kyujong as he highfived me back.

"Hm...oh...Heechul hyung" Hyunjoong suddenly spoke up. They immediantly got into a line and introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Double-S Five-Oh-One/Deo Beul E Seu Oh Gong Il"

"We are, Super Juni- OR!" We introduced ourselves.

"What are you guys doing here?" Shindong asked while eating chips.

"We need some breaks, what about you?"

"Henry dragged me here" Hana pointed at me "And they followed."

"...Where are the others?"

" We split into groups"

"I see..."

There was awkward silent between us.

"W-Well then, let's go have some fun!" I suddenly spoke up as they all agreed, we ment up with the others and explained to them about Hana, mine and SS501's relationship.
When we arrived home, Hana was sleeping so we got Siwon (again) to piggy back her into her room.