Secret Admirer?

Them+Me=????

Hana's POV

“Fighting!!” I cheered on Super Junior H, they were having a performance at Music Bank, with their song Pajama party.

“Thanks!!” Shindong grinned and walked out the door. “OH! By the way…can you cook me food when we come back?”

“Of course! Either way Donghae and Kyuhyun would be forcing me to  cook anyway” I shrugged.

“Eunhyuk, hurry up!!I need to brush my teeth! ...waking me up even though I'm not even part of SJH...” Heechul shouted at his dongsaeng .

“I’m coming!!!!!”  Eunhyuk shouted while brushing his teeth.

“Ryeowook, remember to feed them every two hours!” I heard Yesung lecture Ryeowook about his turtles.

“Yes hyung…”

“bye~ make sure to stay safe!!” Sungmin smiled and waved.

“Neh~ Byebye~ have fun and make sure to win!” I did a ‘fighting’ pose as they left.

“YAH!! WAIT FOR MEEHHHH!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk screamed and ran out the door. I stood there blinking, but a hug from a certain ‘mochi’ made me get my senses back.

“Hanaaaaaaaaaaaa~” He stretched out the ‘a’.

“Henryyyyyyyyyyy~” I mocked him, causing him to pout.

“….hey hey” He suddenly let go and looked me in the eye.
“What?”

“…do you like someone?”

“…excuse me?!” He sighed and pulled me out to the roof.

“Now, tell me” he put his hands on my shoulders. “Do.You.Have.A.Crush.On.Some.One?”

“…no?”

“DON’T LIE!!!” Henry pouted. I frowned, I wasn’t lying, I don’t have a crush on anyone!...besides my bias but they’re my role-model! “…why aren’t you telling meehhh???” He pretended to cry.

“I honestly don’t like anyone!” I put up my hands in defense. “Besides my bias…other than that, I CROSS MY HEART!”

“…I thought I was your best friend…” I heard him mumble.

“Henryy! I don’t have one! Honest!!”

“Sure you don’t…you just don’t want to tell your best friend” He crossed his arms and sighed.

“Why don’t you tell me your crush than!” I exclaimed, losing my temper a little.

“Boh?”

“You’re my best friend right? Tell me yours and I’ll tell you mine” I made a deal.

“…I don’t have one” He said nervously.

“See how I feel?!?!?!” I sighed and sat down on the ground. “I seriously hate it when people ask me that…” I pouted.

“Sorry~~~…OH! Why don’t we go to eat?” He smiled.

“Eat?”

“Yeah, you know, put food in your mouth, chew it and then swallow?” He did some actions and smiled.
I scrunched my nose a bit and hit him playfully. We went out to Starbucks again and ate.

“E-Excuse me…” A voice interrupted our breakfast.

“Neh?” We both said at the same time. Our heads turned to face the person. It was a teenage girl, an E.L.F. My eyes trailed to what she was holding. A book and pen…an autograph is what she’s after.

“Ah…can…I have your autograph?” She gave the book to Henry.

“Oh yeah sure” He smiled and gladly accepted it. As he signed it, the girls eyes glanced over to me.

“Umm…oppa…who is she?” she asked.

“A friend of mine” He said while signing. “Name?”

“Ah, choneun Kim Leera imnida” She smiled but her eyes glanced over to me again. I drank my milk shake and fiddled around with my phone.
“ahh…as always…Henry oppas friends are always either handsome or pretty…”
I was in shock at what she just said.

“Yup, my friends are the best, but my fans are even better” Henry handed back the girls book and gave her a hug as the girl ran away.
“She complimented you~~~”

“Right…I have to go work now, cya” I stood up and left.
Pretty? Me? No ones actually said that to me… well…maybe some have but…URGH how can I be pretty?????  Maybe she was talking about someone else-
SMACK

OWWWWWW!!!!!!

“Ouch ouch ouch ouch…” I groaned as I rubbed my temple. I looked up. Oh…I reached the shop already…?
I looked around. No one saw me right?
I awkwardly opened the shop. I went inside and turned the ‘closed’ sign around so that the ‘open’ side was showing.
As I went to put my bag on the table, someone opened the door.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo …!” I bowed. Since when does the mailman come into my shop?

“Neh, Hana ssi?” He asked my name, as I nodded, he searched through his bag. “Here you go” He handed me a box, letter and rose and left.

“…rose?” I looked at it, confused. I went back to the able and opened the letter.

Dear Hana,
Annyeong~ I’m…anni~ I can’t say my name ^^ kekeke.
Anyway, today, I’ve finally had enough courage to say this. Everyday, everytime I see you, you’d always be the sun to my day, even if its raining, just seeing you makes me happy.
I know saying this through a letter is kind of…being a chicken…but open the box!! I’ll explain more in there!


I pouted and open the box, I gasped as soon as I saw what it was.
It was a beautiful silver chain necklace which had a silver wing which held a small diamond piece in the middle.
necklace

I picked up the letter which was stuck next to the necklace.

Surprised?? Kekekekeke…hope you like it…I want you to wear this when I see you! Which will be tonight!! 8D
I know you have to work at the restaurant and all, but worry you shall not! Come to the park where we last had Heechul hyungs birthday!! At…errr…what ever time you leave the restaurant! I’ll be waiting, it doesn’t matter if you come late! As long as you make sure to come! If you don’t I’ll be very sad…but of course I can’t stay mad at you…kekeke
See you tonight~~ saranghaminda~~~


“…who is this…” I looked at the letter, in a moment of curiosity, confusion and happiness.

“Saranghaminda? Oh! Someone has a crush on our Hana!!!!” Jaehwa’s voice suddenly screamed in my ears.

“OMFGASDJFHSDL JAEHWA!!!” I hit his arm.

“Oww!!! What did I do!?!?”

“You scared me, that’s what you did!” I pouted, but blushed immediately after I remembered what he said. “Yah! You were reading the letter!!” I hit him again.

“Oww!!! Stop hitting me! God what does this guy see in you…you always hit me…” Jaehwa pouted and rubbed his shoulder again. “But really~ Someone has a crush on Hana~~ I wonder who it is…hmm…Donghae? Yonghwa? Hmmm…I wonder which one…” He looked around and tapped his finger on his chin.

“Yah!” I was about to hit him again. “D-Donghae and Yonghwa don’t like me! What are you talking about?!”

“Ah…that’s right…you’re too dense…tch, shouldn’t have said that…” He smirked.

I twitched uncontrollably. “Jaehwa…you have 5 seconds to stop talking, 5…”

“Or what?”

“4”

“…you’re serious…?”

“3”

“…I have a bad feeling…”

“2”

“I’ll stop talking now”

“1”

And like that, silence filled the air.

“Good, now time to work…” I smiled and went to pack the gifts that I received away.

“Hana ssi~~” Someone called out my name, I turned around, only to see Yesung’s mum.

“Oh…ummanim!” I bowed.

“Omo…Still as pretty as ever” She touched my cheeks and laughed. I smiled and nodded a bit.
Yesung’s mother met me when I was ‘cooking’ for the hungry monsters back at the dorms and boy…was I glad I wasn’t the members, they got a full on scold from her.
But regardless, this woman is so cute!...is it wrong to say that?

“Neh…here is your flowers, ummanim” I handed a bouquet over to her.

“Ah, gomawo~ you don’t have to be so formal with me, just call me umma, honey” She smiled and left the store.

“So…who was that?” Jaehwa popped up at the counter and started playing with the pencils.

“Yesung’s mom…” I mumbled as I put away the cash.

“Ahh…Yesung’s mum…you’re really close with them aren’t you-“ He suddenly stopped talking and clicked his fingers as if he thought of a brilliant idea. “Maybe your crush is one of the Super Junior members!!”



I turned around and gave him my are-you-serious look.

“Hey! It could be true…” He pouted.
I sighed and shook my head as I went to look at the schedules.
“By the way, where’s Daehyun?” I asked as I continued to look at the piece of paper, realizing that there was no little boy running around screaming ‘noona noona!’.

“Ah Daehyun, he went to school” Jaehwa replied and played with the little toys in the corner.

“School? Since when did he go to school?” I asked in English.

“Since when did you speak English?” He chuckled but replied nonetheless. “He’s always been going to school, but it was his ‘break’ before.”

“Ahh…” I replied. “Yah Jaehwa, what’s 25x9+50?” I asked.

“Errr…285” He shouted back.

“Arasso, thanks!” I wrote the number down, nodding my head successfully.

“LEE.HANAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Someone screamed, and when I say scream, I mean full on scream, as they flew through my door and pulled me into a hug.

“OMFGASDFGHJKL” I shouted out incoherent words as I was being hugged by this stranger who smells like Yesung- wait…Yesung?!?!?!!?
I pulled away from the ‘stranger’ and gave a strong look at  him.
“Yesung?”

“Hi” He waved like the dork he was.

“Yah Kim Jongwoon! What are you doing here?! You’re meant to be with the other SJH members!”I scolded him.

“But our song doesn’t start until 5!! It’s only 3!” He pouted and slumped his shoulders.

“Acting all aegyo with me now, are you?” I raised an eyebrow. He just smiled in return. I looked over his shoulder and saw Jaehwa doing signs, which I think mean, introduce-me-to-this-guy!
“Ah Yesung, meet my friend” I turned him around to Jaehwa.

“Hi!” Jaehwa smiled and waved.

“Yah Hana” Yesung turned back to me. “Do you want fangirls to mob you?! You’re introducing me to-”

“Oppa don’t worry!!” I stopped him from babbling anymore. “Jaehwa’s already met CNBlue and Donghae so don’t worry about it” I smiled.
Yesung looked at me for a few seconds., then turned around and shook Jaehwa’s hand.

“I’m Yesung, but I think you already know that and…” He turned around to me then turned back to Jaehwa. “Are you dating our Hana?”

“BOH?!?!?!?” Jaehwa and I shouted together.

“OMFG EWW!!!!” I pretended to vomit.

“A-Anniya!” Jaehwa shivered. “I’m just a friend, besides~~ there’s already someone that has a crush on Hana over here~” He pointed his thumb to me.

“Y-YAH! Park Jaehwa!” I shouted at him.

“Ehhh??? Someone has a crush on Hana~??” Yesung turned around and smirked at me. “Sooo…who is this ‘person’ Hana ssi~~”

“Ah bohya!! Tch…I will get you Park Jaehwa…” I glared at him, which he just shrugged in return.

“Tell me~~~” Yesung whined and shook my arm.

“Aish oppa…stop acting like a child!” I pouted. But he just continued to shake my arm.

Suddenly the door opened and the other SJH members popped out.

“Yah Yesung hyung! There you are!!” Eunhyuk pulled Yesung off of me, in which I am REALLY grateful of.

“Mianhe Hana ah…” Leeteuk sighed and scratched the back of his neck. ”Yesung…has a habit of disappearing and stuff like that…”

“Anniyo~ it was…fine” I smiled a bit.

“Oh wow…now the full SJH members are here? Who else am I going to meet?!” Jaehwa put his hands on his cheeks.

“Ah oppanims, meet my friend, Jaehwa”

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Super Junior- HAPPY!” They introduced themselves.

“Wait…Hana this isn’t your boyfriend, right?” Kangin gave me a devilish look.

“Anniyo! Just a friend” I explained.

“Besides~ Hana has a secret admirer~~”  Yesung cooed.

“YAH! Yesung oppa!!!!!!!! Why are you guys telling everyone this!??!” I referred to Jaehwa and Yesung.

“EEHHH!?!?!?” They gasped.

“Omo Kangin ah! Our Hana is growing up!!” Leeteuk told Kangin.

“Yeah! Ah…but first! You must bring this boy to me! I’ll be the on who will decide if he is capable for you or not” Kangin told me. As KangTeuk began to act like they’re my parents, Sungmin talked to me.

“If this guy hurts you in any way, tell me, arraso? I’ll always be here to punch him” Sungmin gave me a thumbs up.

“Me too! Remember~ Dongie Dong Dong will always be here for you!” Shindong smiled.

“Me…I’m so jealous!!” Eunhyuk pouted. “This guy is going to take my Hana away from me…!” He exclaimed.
I chuckled at their reactions.

“Oppa~ I haven’t approved to his love yet, why are you guys acting like we’re already dating?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well…just in case you do accept it, remember to come to me first!!” Kangin warned me.

“Arasso arasso, you guys should head back to the concert, shoo shoo!!” I shooed the out of the store.

“Ahh…so I see that Leeteuk and Kangin are the parents, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Sungmin are the brothers…so what is Lee Donghae?” Jaehwa asked me.

“Donghae? Another brother” I smiled.

“Ahh…how many brother do you have?!” He facepalmed.

“Errmmm…16…but two of them are my parents” We laughed.

SKIP TO 6PM
I was already at the restaurant and man, was it packed. We had a full line of people waiting for an empty table, worried, I went in and checked to see what was happening.
“Yah guys, what’s going on?” I walked in.

“Ah, Hana!” Someone turned around. I gave my you-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

“D-Donghae ssi?!!?” I added the ssi in.

“Neh annyeonghaseyo, I heard that your restaurant has the best deserts…is it a bother for me to be here?” He acted as if he didn’t know me.

“Ah…anniyo…but you’re gonna have to handle the crowd, cause there’s a full jam pack line outside.”

“Arasso! As long as I get my deserts” He smiled happily and walked out of the kitchen.
The chefs and waitresses crowded around me and started to throw random questions at me.

“STOP!” I shouted out of anger. “Me and Lee Donghae have no connections what so ever, arasso? Now every get to work, we’re going to have a busy night tonight! Lets say fighting!!” We crowded into a circle with our hands in the middle. “Hana teul set!”

“FIGHTING!!” After that everyone went back to their jobs and I started to get the people waiting in line a table.
Boy was I lucky that we had two floors. There were literally over 500 people in our restaurant! I have never served this many people in my life.
“Hana!” Donghae grabbed my arm.

“Neh?” I smiled.

“Can you…get me another strawberry cake” He used his puppy dog eyes.

“Arasso Arasso, we ran out but I’ll try to make one for   you…besides…you should get going, the restaurants going to close soon” I told him.

“I know~ And thank you!!!!” He smiled. I went into the kitchen and started to cook the strawberry cake. After an half an hour or so, I was able to whip up a good cake.
STRAWBERRY CAKE

“Here is your Strawberry cake, Donghae ssi” I gave him the cake and then wrote down the amount it costs on to his bill.

“Gomawoyo~” He smiled and ate his strawberry cake.

 

Slowly the restaurant started to decrease in the number of people, some fans stayed behind to take some last shots at Donghae but left nonetheless.

“Donghae ssi~ GO HOME” I told him, no one was around.

“But I wanna go home with you~~~~~” He gave me that look again, that stupid annoying yet adorably cute look.

“I cant, I have to go somewhere” I told him as we walked out, he put on his hoodie and white mouth mask.

“Where are you going at this hour?”

“Somewhere~” I locked up the restaurant.

“And that somewhere is…?”

“That somewhere is something that you shouldn’t know about” I smiled to him. “Now shoo, go home” I waved goodbye and started to go to the park. I was wearing the necklace, like that ‘person’ told me to.
I walked to the spot where we last held Heechul oppas birthday party. Surprisingly there was a stage there. It wasn’t a ‘gigantic’ one but I guess you could consider it as a ‘big’ one.
As I walked closer lights started to shine on to the stage even though there was nothing there.
There was a laptop sitting on a table so I went to that. On there was a message.

Annyeong~ You came!! I’m so happy!  ^_^
Now…I want to tell you this again.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My heart is beating
Just for you.
No matter where you are, or where I am. I am always thinking about you, what you are doing, what you are wearing. Your troubles bother me as much as it bothers you because I hate your frowning face... though you are still beautiful even though you’re frowning… .w.
Kekeke
But anyways, your smile makes my heart flutter really fast and I just can’t help but to smile as well. Even though everyone else has been with you and I hardly ever get time to even talk to you, I hope you feel the same.
So I will ask you this again, Lee Hana.
Look on to the stage…

 

I turned around and looked up at the stage. My eyes widened and I gasped.

“Lee Hana…my love for you is as big as the world- anni…its as big as the universe” That person asked me. That person who is my secret admirer, that person who is my friend, that person who happens to be my brother.
“Would you be my girlfriend?”

“…oppa…”

____________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!!!!!!- passes a gun over so that you readers can shoot me-
I'M REALLY SORRY SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN MONTHS!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HERE IS A LONG UPDATE (well...I think it's long...is it long?)AND YES THERE IS A CLIFF HANGER -le shoot me now-
IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For forgiveness...I SHALL LE POST PICTURES 8D

CONGRATZ TO OUR BOYS!!! IM SO PROUD!!!! 8DDDDD

 

OUR BOYS 8D